bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
Disruptive by elGafas 81 45.25%
Project X by HobbieZones.com 19 10.61%
Illuminated Mind by nagyizom 33 18.44%
Server and Gaming Case by Spotswood 19 10.61%
The Ultimate Computer Desk by ultimatedesk 62 34.64%
Wonder Woman by BOBDBONE 26 14.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12th Jul 2011, 15:32   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month June 2011

We take a look at six of the best new modding projects - you can vote for your favourites.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...th-june-2011/1

As with the last few months, we've enabled multiple votes, so you can vote for more than one project if you're finding it hard to choose.

Last edited by Combatus; 27th Jul 2011 at 13:25.
arcticstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:03   #2
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
OK, good move putting this here. Now come on guys, if you're reading this, please vote. It only takes a few seconds.
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:10   #3
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
OK, good move putting this here. Now come on guys, if you're reading this, please vote. It only takes a few seconds.
We do listen, honest!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:23   #4
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Done, posted my votes, theres some really good work going on this month and nice and varied.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:49   #5
tonyd223
king of nothing

tonyd223 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ikea cheesecake!
tonyd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:51   #6
ringoiom
Modder

ringoiom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
voted - nice work guys.....was a tough choice!
ringoiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 16:56   #7
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Love the new implementation-saw it right as I dropped into Project Logs.

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 17:19   #8
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Love the new implementation-saw it right as I dropped into Project Logs.
Agreed, to be honest, I had no idea where it was before...
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 18:11   #9
13eightyfour
Formerly Titanium Angel

13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.
Got my vote in and im going to try and spend more time in the modding section as i only seem to dip in and out, but just an idea is there anyway a mass PM can go out to all members telling them to vote?
13eightyfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 18:30   #10
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Before I vote someone let me know if I'm missing something, seems a little bit of a mystery here .

Got the ones I was going to vote for ready & my mini sumarys but what, what's special this time that I don't already see? . Need to know before I vote .

I am super curious what it is I'm missing here .

------
If no one tells me I'll just vote in the morning .

Last edited by Waynio; 12th Jul 2011 at 22:44. Reason: If no one tells me I'll just vote in the morning :D.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 03:23   #11
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
No mystery mate, just been moved so all the project log readers can see it and vote.
Old 13th Jul 2011, 04:21   #12
Achron
Cad Pro Quo

Achron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sneaky *******s...
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:36   #13
(FIH) The Don
Multimodder

(FIH) The Don has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
daymn :O voted for the desk

if Al Capone had a computer desk this would be it

very very very awesome
(FIH) The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 12:22   #14
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Disruptive for sure. Love that project.
Old 13th Jul 2011, 13:53   #15
elGafas
Myopic

elGafas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks!
elGafas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 15:15   #16
boo2
What's a Dremel?

boo2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i like Disruptive
boo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 17:08   #17
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Well done! Now all it needs is a custom category tag. I suggest flashing neon green and pink.

There's already over 100 votes. I would call that proof it was a good idea.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 18:54   #18
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
I was thinking 1 of the modders were doing something for the better of mankind but no it's for the better of modkind, good move I say .

Disruptive by elGafas - ?

Project X by HobbieZones.com - Lovely overkill cooling that is 1 beast of a radiator & crazy huge case wow & then it started going quite mental with uber duber machinary, who on earth knows where this is going .

Illuminated Mind by nagyizom - I don't know, I like this but the log but is missing so many dot to dots, I really like old cases being given a huge turn around & this looks like one of those but just can't bring myself to check the box because of lack of details but other than that it looks sweet with nice detail work, congrats .

Server and Gaming Case by Spotswood - Spotswood perfection on the go it's about time I voted for him as his cases are just spot on, might not be for himself but the cases rock.

The Ultimate Computer Desk by ultimatedesk - Been following this one for a while & it's awesome, this one has inspired me to make my own desk when I'm done making my case .

Wonder Woman by BOBDBONE - Never seen such an awesome paint job & his modding skills are plenty high to match.

So my top 3 this month are:
Server and Gaming Case by Spotswood
The Ultimate Computer Desk by ultimatedesk
Wonder Woman by BOBDBONE
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 13:21   #19
Attila
still thinking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post

There's already over 100 votes. I would call that proof it was a good idea.
Indeed, that's got to be some kind of record.

Keep the votes coming guys.
Old 14th Jul 2011, 17:10   #20
Achron
Cad Pro Quo

Achron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I also think putting a link in the post or a thumbnail of the project would get the more lazy people to vote simply so they don't have to click on the link and read through the descriptions.

View Mode