bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 25th Jul 2011, 13:43   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Guess the Tank Competition with World of Tanks

Win free gold by correctly identifying these armoured behemoths.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...-competition/1
Old 25th Jul 2011, 13:49   #2
fuus
Rocking All Year Christmas

fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.
This should be given a rating of Fiendishly Difficult..
Old 25th Jul 2011, 13:50   #3
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
played the game pretty constantly over the past week... and even then i can only mange 2... and I'm not sure about those...

RedFlames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 13:54   #4
Lenderz
Supermodder

Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lenderz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I think I've got them all but one.... Hmmmmmmmm Good compo.
Lenderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:08   #5
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames
played the game pretty constantly over the past week... and even then i can only mange 2... and I'm not sure about those...
Don't worry, if nobody gets all ten correct then we'll choose the winners from those who got the most correct
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:29   #6
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.
I think I could do it, but I don't play WoT any more... :P
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Sapphire Radeon HD 5870, 128GB Crucial M4, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:45   #7
Greenberet
What's a Dremel?

Greenberet has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
2ยบ and Last one are the hardest to indentify =P
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:50   #8
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Pete View Post
I think I could do it, but I don't play WoT any more... :P
tell me then

Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:54   #9
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.
That would be cheating :P
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Sapphire Radeon HD 5870, 128GB Crucial M4, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 14:59   #10
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

Xen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You nearly through me off with two of them, but I think (hope) I got them all.

World of Tanks profile
Xen0phobiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:06   #11
azazel1024
Supermodder

azazel1024 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelazazel1024 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
3 of them are iffy for me, but most of the rest are pretty easy.
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:25   #12
mkb
Supermodder

mkb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can guess a fair few of them and I haven't even pld the game ^^. History Channel cheesecake.
i5 2500k | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | MSI GTX 680 2GB | Corsair HX 650W | 120GB Vertex 3 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | Fractal Design R2 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Advanced | Dell SP2309W | Sound Blaster Arena Surround Headset
mkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:26   #13
urobulos
Supermodder

urobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremelurobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I only have problems with the first 3. I think I know the first one as well, but it looks like it is not included in WoT so I probably got the wrong one. There is another model that it could represent, which is included in the game, but the real version and the silhouette in the tankopedia have supports for the gun though the actual in game model doesn't... which makes this quite confusing. For 2 I'm pretty sure I know which family it comes from, but I can't decide which particular model. As expected, the tank destroyers are much harder than medium tanks

Last edited by urobulos; 25th Jul 2011 at 15:34.
urobulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:39   #14
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by urobulos
I only have problems with the first 3. I think I know the first one as well, but it looks like it is not included in WoT so I probably got the wrong one. There is another model that it could represent, which is included in the game, but the real version and the silhouette in the tankopedia have supports for the gun though the actual in game model doesn't... which makes this quite confusing. For 2 I'm pretty sure I know which family it comes from, but I can't decide which particular model. As expected, the tank destroyers are much harder than medium tanks
All ten silhouetted tanks are in the game, but yes, you could also guess them documentaries/books on in my own case (if I could enter), years of studying/climbing over tanks
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:41   #15
tanios
What's a Dremel?

tanios has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
number 10 is tricky
tanios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:41   #16
Flip
Minimodder

Flip has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I see this compo is advertised on WoTs main page/News from the front.
Is this compo open to the whole of Europe?

I have entered but I am not getting my hopes up....that could be a hell of a lot of entries.
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:44   #17
urobulos
Supermodder

urobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremelurobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by urobulos
All ten silhouetted tanks are in the game, but yes, you could also guess them documentaries/books on in my own case (if I could enter), years of studying/climbing over tanks
Damn I sent my answer already. Oh well.
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:45   #18
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

a few of them are very difficult because the angle they're at... it could be one of a few... I managed 9 but i'm not at all confident with about 6 of them... A couple of them are bleeding obvious [so knowing my luck i've got them wrong...]

the gun on #3 completely threw me [and it's the one i didn't answer]... to me it doesn't look like any of the in-game tanks [i am assuming they're all with the 'stock' gun/gear]

Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:54   #19
urobulos
Supermodder

I just can't wait to see the results. I don't even care who wins, I just want to know the right answers !
Old 25th Jul 2011, 15:56   #20
Solozaur
What's a Dremel?

Solozaur has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Haha, some of these commends seem funny to me! How can you not instantly know which tank is #3? IT has a big head and a big gun! SIMPLE!

But #6 is difficult because of the angle, looks like 2 feline tanks from that angle
Solozaur is offline   Reply With Quote