bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:17   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sony's Enfield warehouse torched in London riots

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ed-in-london/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:23   #2
will_123
Small childs brain in a big body

will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The people that do this need lined up and shot. This is ridiculous. Words cannot go on describe how stupid they are.

Web Hosting - http://www.goforthhosting.com
will_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:27   #3
tom_hargreaves
Comfy shoe wearer

tom_hargreaves has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by will_123
The people that do this need lined up and shot. This is ridiculous. Words cannot go on describe how stupid they are.
Now that would be an irony :P

Shooting them all would help to get that new Cher Lloyd song out of the charts too. Chavs.
tom_hargreaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:41   #4
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Agreed.

Except they should be necklaced (I saw it on The Shield)

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 10:42   #5
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Makes me embarrassed to be British when I see this happening. I wouldn't mind so much if they had some sort of considered political motivation for their actions - but this is just opportunistic violence, criminal damage and theft for the sake of it.

Idiots.
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 11:20   #6
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
These delinquents need f'ing jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAOSICXX
I wouldn't mind so much if they had some sort of considered political motivation for their actions - but this is just opportunistic violence, criminal damage and theft for the sake of it.
My sentiments exactly.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 11:47   #7
PCBuilderSven
Multimodder

PCBuilderSven has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Correct. Get the army in and shoot the f**kers.
PCBuilderSven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 12:29   #8
greypilgers
Supermodder

greypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysis
Just wait though - the media are obviously waiting for the first copper to lose it and crack some kid around the head with his stick. All of a sudden there'll be reports of police violence and brutality, endemic to our nation. Those poor sods in blue just can't win.

Bungletron, I salute you!
greypilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 12:35   #9
Nikumba
Supermodder

Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
People complain the police are not doing their job, well if you let the police do their job without fear or repercussion then they might get somewhere.

Kimbie
Nikumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 12:45   #10
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone wanna buy a DVD?
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 12:53   #11
V3ctor
Tech addict...

V3ctor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm astonished to see so much anger in England. I watch the news and I can't believe that it's a civilized country. :/

What happened there for people to get this mad?

I think that people are just taking advantage of these riots to steal stuff and burn things down, it's free violence...

I hope that everything comes to normal soon.
Intel Core i7 4770K@4.5Ghz / ASUS Sabertooth Z87 / 2x4Gb Gskill Trident X 2400Mhz / 2x ASUS Matrix Platinum 7970 3Gb / Samsung T260 / 2x Corsair Force GT 240Gb raid0/ Corsair HX-850W/ Silverstone FT02R-Wi
V3ctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 12:59   #12
dunx
ITX is where it's at !

dunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysisdunx can run Crysis
What happened is that they got lazy, greedy and stupid.

And we let them, by being soft on them.

dunx
Asus P6T7 WS Revo. + Asus U3S6 - i7-960 @ 3.8 GHz - Corsair H70 - 6 GB Corsair DDR3 @ 1600 MHz - 64 GB Cucial M4 SSD - Dual WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA III HD's - HD 5870 + GTX 480 - Coolermaster 1250W PSU - ANTEC P280 - 4 x 240 V server fans - Griffin Powermate
dunx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 13:25   #13
Woodspoon
Supermodder

Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.
saw this on the news, there was an interview with 2 bystanders who said people were stealing Wii's.
It's the least of their worries now , but I'm sure Sony loved that, people getting their product wrong, lol.
Woodspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 13:48   #14
Goty
Supermodder

Goty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
At least it was over something more serious than a hockey game.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:07   #15
Anneon
Multimodder

Anneon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Two words.....National Service.

Would sort so many of everyone's problems including thiers.
Anneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:10   #16
Lazy_Amp
Entry AMD Engineer

Lazy_Amp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ctor
What happened there for people to get this mad?
So people shouldn't be mad about a conservative austerity program that is having a negative economic impact and hurting the lower class the most?

No of course, they should just take it.

The destruction of random property is disturbing, but I can only imagine in America if we had these riots, over a dozen people would have been shot by now. I have great respect for your policemen and women.
Lazy_Amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:15   #17
Unknownsock
Supermodder

Unknownsock has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneon

No. No. No & No. With more No.

If i had kids and they were forced into National Service unwillingly I'd simply leave the country.
Unknownsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:34   #18
Roskoken
Multimodder

Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Pretty annoyed i missed out on some good loot
Roskoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:48   #19
rayson
turningthatintosomethingb ettercmod

rayson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneon

i told that to many in my class and they went mental

if i ask them what the queen is for they say it's for a laugh

and if i ask them what do feel for your your country they nothing many prefer other country
believe the labour did they let people use our taxes for benefits and when they are to work they think its like before and blame immigration for no jobs they still believe in the current economic climate the government will take care of them and can still loot taxpayers
rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2011, 14:50   #20
holzj17
Multimodder

holzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysis
If I had kids and found out that they had been involved in the riots the police would either have to arrest them or me before I got my hands on them. They would wish they were doing national service after I dealt with them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
A new girl is like a new motor. They need to be lubed up, slowly cranked over just a tad, more lube, more cranking and lube, and then you can fire her up, listen to her purr for a bit... and once she's warmed up you can start to make her roar
holzj17 is offline   Reply With Quote