bit-tech.net

Old 12th Aug 2011, 11:47   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
GamesCom 2011 News

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2011/...amescom-news/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 12:12   #2
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Went last year and it was amazing! Shame i cant go this year but i have to attend my own engagement party lol
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 12:13   #3
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg
Went last year and it was amazing! Shame i cant go this year but i have to attend my own engagement party lol
Congratulations!

Any other Bit-tech readers planning on popping down this year? My schedule is fully booked this year, but I'd be interested in maybe having a meet-up in 2012!

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 12th Aug 2011, 17:10   #4
der_george
Multimodder

der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.der_george is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Check out Hall 8 for some Casemodding.
http://www.dcmm.de/content-1282.htm
WIll be there Wed - Fri doing some Livemodding in the Livemodding Challenge.
Sat - Sun are the Championships where modders from all around the world will get together.
Can't wait to meet you guys again!

So long :0)
der_george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 19:16   #5
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'll be there.

I'm providing coverage for SK-Gaming.com on the League of Legends tournament (waiting for Bit-Tech to re-review it!) and will be scoping out Dota2.

If any Bit-Tech folk or readers are there let me know!
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 19:20   #6
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
visit the guildwars 2 booth.. I didn't get to see the latest build at comic con- but they are supposed to have asura and sylvari done
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 19:20   #7
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
if you see anyone from Crytek there, kick them for Crysis 2
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 20:31   #8
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
visit the guildwars 2 booth.. I didn't get to see the latest build at comic con- but they are supposed to have asura and sylvari done
http://eu.ncsoft.com/en-gb/events/ga...011.html#17821

Quote:
With San Diego Comic Con now behind us, we shift our focus across the Atlantic to gamescom, Europe's largest game expo. This annual celebration of games and entertainment takes over Cologne once again from August 17-21, and we're going to be there in full force - and we're bringing a shiny new GW2 demo with us!

The new demo will feature a ton of cool new content that we haven't showcased before. "What exactly is in the gamescom demo, Martin?" I hear you say. Well, I'm glad you asked. Let me give you a high level overview of what you will be able to play at the NCsoft Booth (A11/B10, Hall 9.1).

Seven professions - Play all seven professions that we've revealed so far: engineer, thief, guardian, necromancer, ranger, warrior, and elementalist.

Charr starter experience - For the first time, you can forge your destiny as a member of the Iron, Ash, or Blood Legion in our charr starter area. You can also choose to play the human and norn starting experience as well.

Mid level demo - As always, we've prepared a higher level demo experience for players who want a challenge. Face powerful Orrian enemies on land, engage them in battle underwater and face off against a new boss.

Sylvari and Asura - Did I mention that you'll be playing sylvari and asura characters for this high level content? Yes, for the first time, players will be able to get their hands on these unique races - believe me, they are impressive!

Character appearance customization - Also for the first time, you'll be able to play around with our character appearance customization feature and control the way your character looks.

PvP - Last but certainly not least, we're premiering Guild Wars 2 Player vs Player (PvP) at gamescom! Swing by the ESL booth and head to the Guild Wars 2 area to get your exclusive hands-on PvP experience. Also check out our periodic exhibition matches that pit our valiant team of ArenaNet developers against the European guild Boon Control on the ESL center stage!

We hope that you are now as excited about gamescom as we are. If you can't make it to gamescom this year, you might want to check out the latest issues of these magazines for more info: Buffed, PC Gamer UK, Canard PC, Gamereactor, PC Gameplay Benelux.

And don't forget about our Costume Competition on Sunday, August 21!
I so wanted to go just for this, i went last year just to play the demo and loved it and gamescom is great! Will be going again for sure next year once the party is out the way etc
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2011, 20:34   #9
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
yeah comic con was sold out.. tell us how it goes hg =]
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 22:46   #10
jorgenb
What's a Dremel?

jorgenb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey Bit-tech - I will be VERY disappointed if you don't check out Arma3 from BI Studio. They spam us regulars on their forums that they will be there, so treat us to some of that independent goodness of yours!

Thanks
JB
jorgenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 23:52   #11
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgenb
Hey Bit-tech - I will be VERY disappointed if you don't check out Arma3 from BI Studio. They spam us regulars on their forums that they will be there, so treat us to some of that independent goodness of yours!

Thanks
JB
After reading your comment, I went and did exactly that in the first gap I had in my schedule.

It looks amazing.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 20th Aug 2011, 11:22   #12
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Maybe I'm being impatient, and its coming but.... where is the BF3 preview!?

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2011, 10:27   #13
jorgenb
What's a Dremel?

jorgenb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
After reading your comment, I went and did exactly that in the first gap I had in my schedule.

It looks amazing.
Great to hear! Any details, will you write something ?

-JB
jorgenb is offline   Reply With Quote