bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th Aug 2011, 12:44   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Team 17 announces Worms Crazy Golf

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...s-crazy-golf/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 12:47   #2
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That horse is being flogged so heavily I'm not sure if there's any meat left on the bones! Sheesh!
Old 15th Aug 2011, 12:56   #3
B1GBUD
A Paragon of Virtue.... Apparently

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
Worms Crazy Gold
Errm... is it Golf or Gold?
( Kid you dont want either only bud is any good lol )
B1GBUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 12:57   #4
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1GBUD View Post
Why not both? Bring out a new line of Worms where you have to pan for gold!
Old 15th Aug 2011, 12:59   #5
blohum
Minimodder

blohum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4lanx
That horse is being flogged so heavily I'm not sure if there's any meat left on the bones! Sheesh!
+1 to that... enough already!
blohum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 13:40   #6
B1GBUD
A Paragon of Virtue.... Apparently

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1GBUD View Post
Why not both? Bring out a new line of Worms where you have to pan for gold!
Whilst avoiding exploding sheep? Excellent, where do I sign?

Edit: Could that be called a water hazzard?
( Kid you dont want either only bud is any good lol )
B1GBUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 17:18   #7
Evildead666
Supermodder

Evildead666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by blohum
Quote:
+2
Old 15th Aug 2011, 19:58   #8
Eiffie
Supermodder

Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Eiffie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evildead666
Quote:
Originally Posted by blohum
Quote:
+2
+3
I5-750 @ 4GHz - MSI P55-GD65 - 8GB Crucial DDR3 1600 - EVGA GTX 680 2GB - 1 Western Digital Black 1TB - 2 Western Digital Green 2TB - 700W Silverstone PSU - H50 Water Cooling Unit - Win7 64-Bit - Logitech G400 - Cooler Master QuickFire Pro MX Brown - Steelseries Icemat V2 - Blue Microphone Snowball - Logitech C920 Webcam
Eiffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 20:08   #9
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffie View Post
+3
+1
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2011, 22:13   #10
Shielder
Live long & prosper!

Shielder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1

I had an N95, which I had to use a few weeks ago cos my touchscreen phone broke, and on it, was Worms Crazy Golf. Nothing much to it, you just had to hit a grenade at the hole to blow up an enemy worm. Pretty boring once you'd figured it out.

Having said that, I am a fan of the Worms series, so I may see if I can try it before I buy

Andy