bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Aug 2011, 14:47   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Tropico 4 release date announced

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...te-announced/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2011, 17:05   #2
Paradigm Shifter
de nihilo nihil fit

Paradigm Shifter has yet to learn the way of the DremelParadigm Shifter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loved Tropico 3, but am leery of all this social media integration that seems to be all the rage. I don't do bragging about how far I've got in a game, which seems to be just about all that feature is.
Old 18th Aug 2011, 23:09   #3
Roskoken
Multimodder

Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You will probably find out you will be required to create a Facebook or Twitter account in order to play.
Roskoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Aug 2011, 23:18   #4
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
loved Tropico 3. Will defintiively pick this up.

Plus the soundtrack and the hilarious lyrics make the game fantastic. Also helps that the game is simply breathtaking.