bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:33   #1
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Bit-tech launches new free Android app

Second bit-tech Android app launches and its free to download

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...-android-app/1
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:36   #2
coolius
Multimodder

coolius has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice one guys
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64

coolius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:38   #3
will_123
Small childs brain in a big body

will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks

Web Hosting - http://www.goforthhosting.com
will_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:42   #4
Gigglebyte
:3

Gigglebyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for this guys

Posting this from my Desire

Last edited by Gigglebyte; 17th Aug 2011 at 15:43. Reason: Posting from phone.
Gigglebyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:48   #5
l3v1ck
really joined on Dec 24th 2004.

l3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool.
It's nice to know that you listen to feedback.
I'll give it a try.
The old Dennis Forums (CPC, PC Pro, Mac User etc) - Meeting Place lives on. You're welcome to visit it HERE
l3v1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:51   #6
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglebyte
Thanks for this guys

Via the new app we hope!

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:53   #7
l3v1ck

l3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Kudos for allowing it to be moved from the phone to the SD card. It really bugs me when apps (mainly Google ones) don't let you do that, as my phone has very little internal space left.
The old Dennis Forums (CPC, PC Pro, Mac User etc) - Meeting Place lives on. You're welcome to visit it HERE
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:55   #8
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
testing out the app... a few hiccups (took a few attempts to get the forums to load) but seems to work well. It'd be good if there was an option to view all articles in one stream as opposed to news/hardware/gaming/modding/bogs/etc
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:59   #9
l3v1ck

Any chance of adding a "download" button as well as a "play" button to the Podcast section. It would be nice to download it as an MP3 to the SD card to play later rather than have to stream it. Obviously we can do that via the website, but via the app would be nice.

EDIT

Not that the "play" button actually does anything on my HTC Desire
Old 17th Aug 2011, 15:59   #10
mongpong
Modder

mongpong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
woop woop. Thanks for listening to us!
mongpong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:05   #11
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S View Post
It'd be good if there was an option to view all articles in one stream as opposed to news/hardware/gaming/modding/bogs/etc
This. I tend to browse the forums using the "New Posts" button, so it would greatly help if this could be added somehow.
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:05   #12
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just need a WP7 version now ;-)

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:06   #13
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Using the ad version right now. Any chance of giving custom PC subscribers the paid version for free? ;-) why is there no return key on my keyboard in this dialogue box? Sent from my xperia play
runadumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:07   #14
Gigglebyte
:3

Gigglebyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglebyte
Thanks for this guys

Via the new app we hope!
This reply is from a laptop but the first post was indeed from the free ap ^^
Gigglebyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:21   #15
Oggyb
Mutant

Oggyb has yet to learn the way of the DremelOggyb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I second the motion for a WP7 app, although the site itself is more mobile friendly than most (anandtech is distinctly bad)
Oggyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:22   #16
Durd
Multimodder

Durd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ahh wonderful, thanks for this
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:33   #17
Anneon
Multimodder

Anneon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice. Will grab a copy tonight and give it a whirl.
Anneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:33   #18
TheLegendJoe
Syntax error

TheLegendJoe has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheLegendJoe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not too bad, good to see you listened to the crowd!
| 965BE@3.8Ghz | 12GB G.Skill RAM@ 1,700Mhz | XFX 5850 900/1200Mhz | GA-MA790XT-UD4P | Corsair tx850Watt | Soundblaster 1000watt RMS custom 5.1 system | DS411j 4x3TB* RAID 5 @9TB NAS |1080p40" + 23" 720p |
TheLegendJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:43   #19
tonyd223
king of nothing

tonyd223 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You listened! Do you know how cool that is? Gosh, there's hope for y'all yet
tonyd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:46   #20
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
Very nice, though I can't see the Marketplace - is that a bug, or by design?
badders is offline   Reply With Quote