bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:31   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
World of Warplanes requires more skill than World of Tanks

World of Warplanes will require more skill from players, says Wargaming.net CEO.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...e-skill-than/1

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:36   #2
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am all over this when it comes out. There is nothing I liked more about Battlefield games than flying around bombing tanks and having wicked dog fights.
Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:38   #3
robump
Supermodder

robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Cant wait for this!
robump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:41   #4
Jaffo
Modder

Jaffo has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaffo has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaffo has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaffo has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaffo has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaffo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[nostalgia] Will this be anything like Air Attack that used to be on Wireplay? [/nostalgia]

Jaffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:59   #5
bowman
Supermodder

bowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WE, WE, WE,

WE SO EXCITED

WE GONNA HAVE A BALL TO-DAY

World of Warships should be fun too though.
bowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 14:02   #6
Woodspoon
Supermodder

Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.
I want this to be good, really good and it could be but I think this is going to be very different to world of tanks that I think a lot of people are expecting it to be like.
Woodspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 14:52   #7
Flip
Minimodder

Flip has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like the fact that this will need more skill.
Some of the tank battles I have witnessed have left me wondering if infact half the team are bots.

Cant wait ...
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 14:58   #8
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Excellent!WoT is a touch too biased towards luck for me anyway.
Old 19th Aug 2011, 15:09   #9
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I'm really looking forward to trying this. I have missed some good old world war two dog fights.

Trying to watch a video within a video advert is very annoying though.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 16:42   #10
Fingers66
Kiwi in London

Fingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming SaiyanFingers66 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I am all over this when it comes out. There is nothing I liked more about Battlefield games than flying around bombing tanks and having wicked dog fights.
^ This!

Can't wait.

As the article said... "Nerrrrrowwwmm... Dakakakaka!" ... indeed.
NAS 1:[Synology DS211j] NAS 2:[OMV]
Fingers66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 17:16   #11
MiNiMaL_FuSS
ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

MiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming Saiyan
are there any hints as to when it might roughly be out? years or months?
Old 19th Aug 2011, 18:01   #12
Cerberus90
petrolhead

Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.
They better get the sounds right is all I'm saying,

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 18:03   #13
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
JOYSTICK SUPPORT!!! YEAH!!!
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2011, 20:58   #14
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS
are there any hints as to when it might roughly be out? years or months?
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...s-no-release/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2011, 02:44   #15
gosh
Multimodder

gosh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the trinity of games look interesting, i'm an avid WoT player and WoP could be awsome if it's as accessable but i do wonder if warships might end up like WoT with more hp, bigger targets, less accurate guns and no cover/hills&dips
gosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2011, 14:58   #16
Grimloon
Usually bugnuts

Grimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run CrysisGrimloon can run Crysis
I'm loving WoT but this looks fun too and my X52 is gathering dust at the mo. If it's based on the same engine then it already supports multimonitor setups and that should be excellent for maintaining situational awareness in a dogfight.

Hopefully the launch tech trees will include British this time.
Grimloon is offline   Reply With Quote