bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 24th Aug 2011, 12:10   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Facebook changes privacy settings

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...acy-settings/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 12:18   #2
EvilMerc
Dew Addict

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So, in essence, it's made it slightly more moron proof.
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 12:31   #3
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just in time to un-tag my impending stag-do photos.

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 12:41   #4
Stonerd
The monkey's out of the bottle, man

Stonerd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fake or not it seems like Facebook has taken stock of what anonymous had to say. They need improved personal information security though, I 'deactivated' my account for 4 months came back and nothing had changed...I didn't like that at all.
Stonerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 12:47   #5
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
"Changes include the option to remove tags of yourself in photos and to preview your profile as a friend would see it"

That has been possible for a long, long time already.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 14:46   #6
Hakuren
Multimodder

Hakuren has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing there are people finding FaceTube useful. Oh dear...
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 15:51   #7
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Can't get any safer then shutting down this useless service alltogether imho.

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 20:09   #8
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
still no easy way to keep your private conversations private?
Like choosing NOT to save them???
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2011, 21:35   #9
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMerc View Post
So, in essence, it's made it slightly more moron proof.
Unfortunately, people everywhere will still find ways to be completely oblivious to the myriad of security features which are in place.

And, of course, people everywhere will still find ways to complain about Facebook's security without first considering that perhaps they shouldn't be posting information they wish to keep privite if they don't think it will be properly protected.

It also amazes me how Twitter remains widely accepted. Suppose it's only time before the wolves turn on that as well.

Last edited by Sloth; 24th Aug 2011 at 21:45.
Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2011, 02:43   #10
megadriveguy
Hypermodder

megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.megadriveguy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It's Facebook+
megadriveguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2011, 10:13   #11
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadriveguy
It's Facebook+
Exactly, though tbh I think G+ probably still does a better job of it. Really I think G+ is a lot more popular than it looks, but because with every post it forces you to choose who you're sharing it with you just don't see a lot of peoples' activity.
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote