bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Aug 2011, 10:35   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A Game of Thrones Card Game Review

Can the Game of Thrones card game keep us warm during a long cold winter?

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2011/...-game-review/1

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2011, 13:02   #2
Farfalho
Supermodder

Farfalho has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It seems confusing at first and only reading but maybe playing it will be a different story!
It's has been a long time since I played magic for the last time. It's a good way to make a profit out such a beautiful series
Farfalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2011, 15:04   #3
Instagib
Ultramodder

Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.Instagib is definitely a rep cheat.
How long before they make the computer game? They've done everything else. It might even be pretty good, but the books will always be the best.

Silverstone TJ07|Rampage 3 Extreme | i7 950 @ 4.0 | 12Gb Corsair DDR3 1600mhz | EVGA GTX680 | Akasa 1000W Powermax | 480 rad; all under water
Instagib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2011, 17:19   #4
Cei
pew pew pew

Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Instagib, there's already an RTS on the way - http://www.agot-genesis.com/
Cei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2011, 19:47   #5
mrbens
Supermodder

mrbens has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not seen Game of Thrones yet, holding out for the BluRay release. Looking forward to watching as it's been recommended by friends.
My SilverStone TJ07B PC: Haswell i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming mobo | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr 2GB | Seasonic X-Series 750W PSU | Crucial M4 128GB SSD | Crucial M225 128GB SSD | OCZ Solid 3 120GB SSD
Sound: Epiphany Acoustics' E-DAC & O2 Heahphone Amp | Little Dot MK III Tube Headphone Amp | Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600ohm Headphones (music) | Onkyo HT-S3305B AV Receiver + 5.1 speakers (movies)
mrbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2011, 00:04   #6
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
^Ditto. The books are very good in the meantime, though!

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2011, 15:11   #7
amppatel
Minimodder

amppatel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think they should make it a P.C game, the card game seems wayy to complicated. And yea the books are really good!
amppatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2011, 18:11   #8
tad2008
Supermodder

tad2008 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not another turn based card game?!? Magic was bad enough and to win you basically just had to be the last one to attack when everyone else was vulnerable and could no longer adequately defend themselves. Hardly a great tactic, 1v1 play was a different matter of course.

Sadly game of thrones sounds far too similar for my liking.

One game that had players making their move simultaneously was the original Rage based on Werewolf from the World of Darkness, not a huge hit but a lot of fun to play and a lot more tactical than Magic thats for sure.
tad2008 is offline   Reply With Quote