bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 25th Nov 2011, 00:59   #1
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cosmos S Blanc Noir

Hi guys , So this is my first post trying to get the hang of the forums , if the post need moving please do

So heres my cosmos S that ive spent quite a while getting to some form of workign and nice state ,

I have also posted on Aria so some of you might have seen it there.

My first move was to strip the cosmos S of all the panels and sent to the powder coaters they charged me 35 for 2 Different colors i never knew it was so cheap aswell was quite surprised , then started painting the whole case the most pricey of jobs to be fair,

So the internal specs since i don't have any pictures from the project log ,

Watercooling:-
XSPC Rasa
XSPC RS360 3X Arctic cooling F12's <noisy>
Unknown 120.1 Rad
XSPC black 1/2 ID Tubing , with white coil ,
Swiftech MCP 355 with Acrylic top ,
aquabox Res , with awesome internal waterfall effect ,
Lamptron FC3 Fan controller,

Asus P7P55 PRO
i5-750 4Ghz
8GB Muskin Blackline 1600Mhz
2x 5850 XFX
Creative Faital1ty sound blaster platinum , no front I/O
1x 2 TB Drive
1X500GB Steam Drive
1X 115GB Mushkin Costello Duluxe Os Drive

Rocatt Kave headset

Think thats all the specs now picture time tell me what you think guys

tell me what you think guys please and any improvements you think could be made ?

many thanks
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2011, 13:41   #2
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
More new images to come as ive just got 2 new cards ,=)
Old 13th May 2012, 20:11   #3
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Love the color scheme, dislike the intel and asus stickers at the front (personal taste). What happened to your i/o shield at the back ? it looks like it's missing. Overall it's very pretty though
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2012, 20:18   #4
SilveR_172
Supermodder

Hey mate , thanks for the replay , ive since in the process or rebuilding it ,

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=225838

Check the link =)

thanks again
Old 13th May 2012, 20:32   #5
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Oh yeah, big changes ! I have a Cosmos S myself which is over due some tlc and a bit of fiberglass on the inside of one of the plastic edges (fell off the kitchen counter while emptying the water cooling!) +1 rep for pointing out the other thread mate.
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode