bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:04   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Battlefield 3 beta gets 64-player Caspian Border this weekend

DICE reveals that it will unlock the 64-player cap and Caspian Border map for PC users this weekend.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...er-caspian-b/1
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:07   #2
Tsung
Multimodder

Tsung has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Already un-installed it so wont be bothering to test caspian border map this weekend. If EA has an issue with players judging the final game on the strength of the beta they have the power to release a more complete "improved" version (call it a Demo if they wish). :P
Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:08   #3
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
cheesecake party on the antenna tower at Caspian!
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:12   #4
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Finally!

I played about 30 seconds of CB before the servers closed. Lookin' forward to it. Operation Metro is incredibly annoying now.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:16   #5
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
runadumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:19   #6
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi View Post
Finally!

I played about 30 seconds of CB before the servers closed. Lookin' forward to it. Operation Metro is incredibly annoying now.
+1 I never even got in to a server, can't wait for this!
Asus P8P67 PRO ¦ Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz ¦ Titan Fenrir ¦ XFX 6950 @ 6970 ¦ 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz ¦ 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) ¦ Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB ¦ Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1¦ Enermax Liberty 500W ¦ Corsair 650D case ¦ HP 24" LP2475W ¦ Win7 x64
WildThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:20   #7
will_123
Small childs brain in a big body

will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
bang tidy

Web Hosting - http://www.goforthhosting.com
will_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:28   #8
MiT
Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

MiT has yet to learn the way of the DremelMiT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
cheesecake party on the antenna tower at Caspian!
I wanna come to the party!!

Weekend sorted then, might have to hook up a dodge mic i got.
i5 750 // 4GB DDR3 666MHz (7-7-7-19) // Gigabyte P55M-UD4 // Titan Fenrir // Saphire Toxic ATI Radeon HD 5850 // 1.7 TB HDD // Corsair HX 520 // Fractal R2 // Mionix Naos 5000 // Logitech G110 // Razer Goliathus // Logitech 5.1 surround // Turtle Beech X41 // Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD // Win8 Home 64bit
MiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:29   #9
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm going to play the crap out of it.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:44   #10
Shadowed_fury
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Shadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
oh wow I won't be playing anything else this weekend then!
Shadowed_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 14:57   #11
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
GAWDDARNIT AND IM AT WORK >

/sad

oh btw, ive been using the UAV Metro park stage, so......
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - Zotac GTX 970 - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:07   #12
mongpong
Modder

mongpong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this has made my pants moist
mongpong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:25   #13
TheLegendJoe
Syntax error

TheLegendJoe has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheLegendJoe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
And I thought I had nothing to do on sunday, hoooah as they say on 'battlelog'
| 965BE@3.8Ghz | 12GB G.Skill RAM@ 1,700Mhz | XFX 5850 900/1200Mhz | GA-MA790XT-UD4P | Corsair tx850Watt | Soundblaster 1000watt RMS custom 5.1 system | DS411j 4x3TB* RAID 5 @9TB NAS |1080p40" + 23" 720p |
TheLegendJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:25   #14
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just tried it. Got really bad lag on one server, okayish lag on another and huge GFX glitches on both. Still, this is what I want from a battlefield game.

I just wish for once dice could have a server that's browser pings = ingame ping. Its so annoying.
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:44   #15
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by runadumb
Just tried it. Got really bad lag on one server, okayish lag on another and huge GFX glitches on both. Still, this is what I want from a battlefield game.

I just wish for once dice could have a server that's browser pings = ingame ping. Its so annoying.
Did you notice any squad management in conquest mode on CB or is it still "join/find" and nothing else?
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:48   #16
runadumb
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAOSICXX
Quote:

Did you notice any squad management in conquest mode on CB or is it still "join/find" and nothing else?
Didn't notice any difference. I will have a proper look when I play with a mate later as that is when I will care.
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:53   #17
mongpong
Modder

mongpong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Quote:

Just to let you know that DICE has now confirmed ingame Squad Management for the full release...it just didn;t make it to the Beta. http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.ph...a45d35676f0622
mongpong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:58   #18
kelvinb
BF3 Username - D0rmarth

kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.
Im going to give it a shot could be the decider for me if i buy it or not
kelvinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 16:04   #19
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongpong
Quote:
Quote:

Just to let you know that DICE has now confirmed ingame Squad Management for the full release...it just didn;t make it to the Beta. http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.ph...a45d35676f0622
Thank YOU!
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 16:43   #20
BrightCandle
Multimodder

BrightCandle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongpong
Quote:
Quote:

The problem is that in this case the "beta" is actually a pre game demo. Its the only thing we have to go on about the quality of the final product. The huge list of bugs, none of which have been fixed during the beta, do not give me and confidence in the product, infact its made me very worried.

What is a gamer to do? I have to assume based on the demos its going to be an incredibly buggy COD clone. Confirming that something is going to fixed doesn't show me that they actually get the problem, or that they are going to fix the literally vast list of technical problems the game continues to have.

Do you trust them?! I don't.
BrightCandle is offline   Reply With Quote