bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: What to do: Black or white tubing!?
Black! 32 43.24%
White! 39 52.70%
No idea, I hate water cooling! 3 4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13th Aug 2012, 20:37   #401
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
OMG that is amazing, I just love the colours all works so well..Top, top modding dude.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Aug 2012, 17:24   #402
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Simply beautiful!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Aug 2012, 17:48   #403
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow the final result is amazing. I really like the way you bundled the cabling and damn those fittings look good. Great job
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2012, 14:49   #404
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
Nice job!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Congratulations on finishing an awesome build Rinku!

Since I receiving your first email regarding the "powercool" to your last one it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and trying to create the ideas you had.

In the end you have put it all together perfectly with no compromise. Enjoy the much deserved attention dude!!
Thanks E22, I'm still tired after all the work and not much sleep of the last weeks... Workd and wife require a lot of energy lol (and kids!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
Looks amazing mate.

Well done on creating such an amazing build.

Thank you for following the mod from such a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Superb

Congrats on completing it xSoMBrAx, enjoy.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Looks amazing.
Wait, let me say that again: Looks amazing.
What? You guys in the back can't read what I wrote?

I wrote:

LOOKS AMAZING.

But of course I have a couple of small things to nag about:

1. Mount the reservoir straight up. It looks like it's tilting a little to the right? Oh, and while you're at it: I understand why you would want a fill port on top like that, but a regular fitting like that one just doesn't cut it for me. I dunno... maybe I'm just odd like that...

2. Those case wheels that look like they came off of an office chair: fiiiiix, please. Get some MNPCTech black anodized aluminium feet instead. You won't regret it.
THANK YOU!

I already fixed the reservoir, it was tilting because it was not fixed properly and the tubing was too short so it was pushing the reservoir a bit

About the wheels is something I really need as it's impossible to move this thing around without that help...
I also tend to update hardware quite often and my wife cleans too much aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
OMG that is amazing, I just love the colours all works so well..Top, top modding dude.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Simply beautiful!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
wow the final result is amazing. I really like the way you bundled the cabling and damn those fittings look good. Great job
Thanks Meelo!
I think that the sleeving was the hardest part of the mod itself, everything else was just planing and buying the right fittings for each connection!

I'm here to show you some extra pics:

Couple of night shots... I really need to take some more and better shots

I would like to thank Renovatio-Design for all the help provided during this build.
The logo credits goes to him and also some other brilliant ideas for future improvements.

Also Nate (E22) for all the excellent work and great skills to make the custom pieces just as I wanted

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 15:30   #405
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratz brow !
That looks totaly insane...
There is something you could do thow...the most boring thing...Cablemanegment !

Keep it up !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 15:48   #406
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks Kosovar!
I really need some time to manage that but I'm happy to use the system in a daily basis.

Believe it or not I had to open the case again for a little update.
I bought an Asus Essence STX soundcard and now I'm going to buy the speakers to finish up the system

More pictures with the final setup coming "soon"

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 22:36   #407
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Thanks Kosovar!
I really need some time to manage that but I'm happy to use the system in a daily basis.

Believe it or not I had to open the case again for a little update.
I bought an Asus Essence STX soundcard and now I'm going to buy the speakers to finish up the system

More pictures with the final setup coming "soon"
Damn thats a perfect fit !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2012, 05:23   #408
wratterus
Minimodder

wratterus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just unreal man...well done.
wratterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2012, 22:13   #409
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
About the wheels is something I really need as it's impossible to move this thing around without that help...
I also tend to update hardware quite often and my wife cleans too much aswell
I understand, and I have a suggestion: keep using wheels, but use prettier wheels!

Suggestions:

These even match the colour scheme
And so do these

Lots of options out there, man. Just gotta keep looking.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 22:11   #410
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
I understand, and I have a suggestion: keep using wheels, but use prettier wheels!

Suggestions:

These even match the colour scheme
And so do these

Lots of options out there, man. Just gotta keep looking.
Nice sugestions Nutman! Didn't realize that those were available... you never know maybe for the next revision...

I was so tired after this build that I didn't check on the forums recently but now I will try to update post with some Aquaero 5 setup with the graphs and info displayed...

Happy modding!

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 25th Dec 2012, 23:26   #411
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Super. I'll be here waiting.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
little devil, white build

View Mode