bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: What to do: Black or white tubing!?
Black! 32 43.24%
White! 39 52.70%
No idea, I hate water cooling! 3 4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th Nov 2011, 17:07   #41
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ohhhh myy goooooood!
Im in love <3!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2011, 18:26   #42
OmightyOne
Multimodder

OmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A good colour scheme, i look forward to the rest!
Old 22nd Dec 2011, 20:10   #43
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

- Sponsors -

Aquatuning España / Atlas Informática / NZXT
ProSilentPC / Seasonic / IzarMicro

Gracias a todos los sponsors por colaborar en el proyecto.
Many thanks to all the sponsors for the support given to this project

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Ohhhh myy goooooood!
Im in love <3!
Hey thanks KoSoVaR^, I've been quite busy for the last month I didn't check this log...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmightyOne View Post
A good colour scheme, i look forward to the rest!
Thanks OmightyOne...

Ok so time for a update after almost a month without any news...
I can tell you that I've been doing more planing and ordering parts plus waiting for other parts that are not yet available

Hardware update!

Something from Germany just arrived... about 3kg of hardware, any idea?

Big and heavy box, what's inside?

Seasonic X-850!

Great PSU all together but I thought I already got the PSU like a month ago... maybe it was a dream?

I think all this christmas party + family dinner are making me feel dizzy and I see things appear from nowhere...

So this will feed the beast
I decided that will use 2 PSU because that will let me have much better management since these are 100% modular design and also power up the 3 graphics cards (or more!)

There is also another reason to go for 2 PSU's I think I will let you know tomorrow or the day after tomorrow when I have the pictures ready

Thanks for watching!

There are some extra goodies Seasonic decided to send me, just wanted to share them with you

Seasonic decided to send me 3 extra set of cables just in case I mess up any connector while making my own cables

PD: Some Sleeving teaser, this was after I learned how to crimp, just wanted to test my skills

Sleeved PSU starter

Big thanks to Seasonic for all the support and all the help is providing to keep this project alive

Follow me on Facebook!

Last edited by xSoMBrAx; 2nd Mar 2012 at 17:05.
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2011, 00:33   #44
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
awsome , just brilliant! keep on building ! i want to see more!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2012, 08:02   #45
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
awsome , just brilliant! keep on building ! i want to see more!
Thanks my friend!

Hello everybody and happy 2012!
I wanted to do some update before the new year, but because I'm still waiting for new parts I decided to wait.... the thing is that I'm still waiting for those parts so thought that I could update with some pictures

Can you guess what is this for?

Little Devil adapter to fit dual PSU setup!

I decided to work with dual PSU to have better space management in the inside since the PSU are going to be placed "outside" the case.
Also, the X850 are fully modular so I will make custom length cables and dedicate one PSU for the cooling + system and the other just for the graphic cards (I plan to use 3 GPU setup)

Thanks for watching

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 9th Jan 2012, 23:28   #46
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Hello again!
I want to show you the 2 PCB's that I'm going to use to both, startup the dual PSU setup and to power all the leds that I plan to use in the system...
I could just link the psu's together but I wanted to do something different and have an easy way of changing the PSU's without much effort (just plug the new PSU's to the link PCB and done!)

Both PCB's side to side... note those brown marks on the acrylic It's just the protector that I didn't remove to avoid scratche son the surface... I'll do that later when I place them inside the case

I expect much more big updates within the next weeks since I plan to start ordering parts depending on availability...
Just waiting for the new revision of the LGA 2011 processors really

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 12th Jan 2012, 01:12   #47
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Hello everybody!
Time for another update...

This thing is going to be really heavy so we are going to need to put the LD on Wheels!
Enjoy!

This old "stands" had to go...

Some quick masking and a lot of measuring... a lot... and finally drilling!

I wasn't sure about my skills with the driller so before you try to drill a 500€ case do some practice on a similar material . This is my old Thermaltake ARMOR sidepanel

NAKED!

IT WALKS! I'm a proud father

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 12th Jan 2012, 21:54   #48
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old 12th Jan 2012, 22:01   #49
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Snow white. O.o
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2012, 18:40   #50
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Snow white. O.o
Thanks you guys!
I totally forgot to a picture with better view of the tyres... enjoy!

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 15th Jan 2012, 10:35   #51
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

New toys just landed!
I wanted the #123 but got #124

The block is really nice, it's a pity that I don't like barbs so those will have to go...

Oh I nearly forgot... the new bitspower valve to drain the system, much better than my old and fugly valve

More soon

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 15th Jan 2012, 10:40   #52
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'd say I like it, but it's just underpowered for my taste...

Looking great man, can't wait to see this going forward!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2012, 08:34   #53
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
I'd say I like it, but it's just underpowered for my taste...

Looking great man, can't wait to see this going forward!
Thanks you a lot sir

I need some suggestions now
As I said already I'm not liking the barb fittings at all (not only on this block, but I always preffer compression fittings...) so I decide to order this "golden" fittings

How does it look better full gold or better add some black so people don't get blind looking at it?

What do you think?
Thanks

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 16th Jan 2012, 10:14   #54
jamsand
Hypermodder

jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.
I think i want that block lol, looks fantastic so far!
jamsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2012, 14:00   #55
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.
That is a amazing looking water block, and I have to say the Black and Gold fitting's look better than just Gold on there own.

Am I right in thinking that, that block will allow for 2 input's and 2 output's to be used on it to allow for more rad's on the cpu alone etc as that, look's like my perfect water block for my next build.
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2012, 01:36   #56
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsand View Post
I think i want that block lol, looks fantastic so far!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
That is a amazing looking water block, and I have to say the Black and Gold fitting's look better than just Gold on there own.

Am I right in thinking that, that block will allow for 2 input's and 2 output's to be used on it to allow for more rad's on the cpu alone etc as that, look's like my perfect water block for my next build.
Yes damien, you have 2 in and 2 outs so this block is very good to route the tubing and better organize your loop

Thanks for watching

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 17th Jan 2012, 08:30   #57
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.
I wonder how it would handle 2 pump's dedicated to the cpu alone, I think it would just burst because of the pressure.

Where did you get it from was it a shop or was it specially made for you?
Old 18th Jan 2012, 14:10   #58
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

Any known watercooling company has them... In the UK I'm sure you have a lot of online stores (more than where I live anyways

Is the Appogee HD and this is the Limited Version. I bought mine from Izarmicro.com but it's spanish

Follow me on Facebook!
Old 18th Jan 2012, 14:15   #59
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Any known watercooling company has them... In the UK I'm sure you have a lot of online stores (more than where I live anyways

Is the Appogee HD and this is the Limited Version. I bought mine from Izarmicro.com but it's spanish
Found where to get one from but it aint cheap and it's not the LE edition, but Specialtech.co.uk has them for £72 might order one on payday.
Old 18th Jan 2012, 14:38   #60
Maximilian
WC Virgin

Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This is my favourite build log on bit tech atm, Im checking 5 times a day for updates, but its taking tooo long for more progress!!

Let us know what your plans are for hardware!

3x nVidia 680 ?
SR-3 ?
Rampage 4 extreme?
3x 480 Rads?

The possibilities are endless with this awesome case!

Tags
little devil, white build

View Mode