bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 19th Nov 2011, 18:24   #81
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Amazing work once again .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2011, 19:16   #82
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Lovely backplate, maybe bottom mount into frame rails to keep the clean look.
Old 19th Nov 2011, 19:53   #83
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice work again & woo hoo for the random pleasing photos .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamis_dk View Post
Attila - you my friend need to do a metal bending / working tutorial

Great work all looks so clean
Check out his nice Still Thinking site, link is in his sig some great tips on there & very easy to understand, awesome site .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2011, 21:01   #84
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Check out his nice Still Thinking site, link is in his sig some great tips on there & very easy to understand, awesome site .
If your internet is slow, just be prepared to wait. All of it is in .png so it's quite big files == takes long to load
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2011, 21:36   #85
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I caught up. Another first rate piece of work.

john
Old 20th Nov 2011, 00:23   #86
Attila
still thinking....

Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
And every thousand or so photos I fluke a really pleasing one.

with out a dout that is a very pleasing photo. keep up the good work mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Nice work on that panel. Even if it's just a panel, you make it look like a $100 piece! Nice finish on it too!
Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamis_dk View Post
Attila - you my friend need to do a metal bending / working tutorial

Great work all looks so clean
Thanks. If you click on the link in my sig you will find some guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
Amazing work once again .
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig - toyoracer View Post
Lovely backplate, maybe bottom mount into frame rails to keep the clean look.
Now why didn't I think of that? Thanks mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Nice work again & woo hoo for the random pleasing photos .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
If your internet is slow, just be prepared to wait. All of it is in .png so it's quite big files == takes long to load
Yeah I've fixed that now. Loads a lot faster. I didn't know that my web program saved images as png by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
I caught up. Another first rate piece of work.

john
Thanks for dropping by John.
Old 20th Nov 2011, 01:46   #87
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
God damn. Another stunning build log, I really should check this section more often.
Uni Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-H01->Schiit Asgard-> Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 13:47   #88
bugeye
Sleep Deprived

bugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really like the combination of the brushed ali and the veneer

How will your protect the ali from fingure prints etc ?

Also your 'Still Thinking' website is using up a lot of my time
bugeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 02:09   #89
Attila
still thinking....

Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The hard drive was swapped out for an 128GB SSD.

Then all the parts were put into place and wired up.

And the rig was fired up and windows loaded.

TV card, that uses the long extender, works great! And just doing normal everyday desktop things, well, you wouldn't know it's only an Atom.

Last edited by Attila; 11th Jan 2012 at 03:19. Reason: Added pics and details.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 09:51   #90
bugeye
Sleep Deprived

bugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbugeye has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
I hope my site can be of some use to you. These aluminium panels will be anodised.
It already has been and you're right counter bores are expensive

It never occurred to me that you could anodize brushed ali
bugeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2011, 03:39   #91
Gentleman_Dingo
Supermodder

Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.Gentleman_Dingo is definitely a rep cheat.
... I'm speechless... I've been watching your mods for a while now and I didn't even notice your Still Thinking link until someone mentioned it.

...and believe it or not, I had no idea they sold counter-bore or counter-sinking bits... My life just became that much easier. Thank you, Attila.
Gentleman_Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2011, 22:26   #92
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wow, I almost missed this one. Taking a break from a project is often a good thing too boost the creativity, be carefull not to make it too long though. Been there done that

I love mini-itx builds and it's so nice to see some good old woodworking.

I see your planning on having airintake on the bottom but where do you plan to have the air out?

Greate progress as always attila

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 12:31   #93
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
sorry to dig this one up (surprised none did that before?)...but how about some final pictures, or is this project yet unfinished? the mod is listed in your gallery, but not clickable.

can't be the only one curious to see how this will look complete? hopefully?
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 13:29   #94
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxiij View Post
sorry to dig this one up (surprised none did that before?)...but how about some final pictures, or is this project yet unfinished? the mod is listed in your gallery, but not clickable.

can't be the only one curious to see how this will look complete? hopefully?
Definitely not the only one
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 15:21   #95
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh maaaaaaaaaan....
Atila I have a question for you.
Do you even sleep?

Great, no no outstanding build. I really love the quality of your builds.
Dk_vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 21:07   #96
OcSurfe
Uber Noob

OcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
would it be wrong to say its cute?!
OcSurfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 01:46   #97
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OcSurfe View Post
would it be wrong to say its cute?!
But it is!

Good job Attila!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 02:28   #98
Attila
still thinking....

Oh sh*t! I was hoping no-one would notice this for a while.

I'm just going to have to disappoint you again. I really didn't like the shape this had, I guess it was too fat, boxy. I prefer a more slender shape. So I've started to make a new chassis.
I was going to re-start the log when I had some more work done, but I've been ambushed.

Anyway here are some pics of where it's headed. It's still tiny.

Old 8th Jan 2013, 03:40   #99
Monsieur R.
In cornichons I trust.

Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Monsieur R. - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
When I'll grow old(newby), I will tell my grand children :

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away (named Australia), there were computers. And there was Attila. There were Death Stars and there were Cygnus X1, Na'ir al Saif. And there were Core Leonis, and Arrakis. And all you need to know is, at the end, there was just Attila."

Maybe they won't believe me. But they should.
Old 8th Jan 2013, 04:32   #100
TadZilla
tadbitnerdy

TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur R. View Post
When I'll grow old(newby), I will tell my grand children :

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away (named Australia), there were computers. And there was Attila. There were Death Stars and there were Cygnus X1, Na'ir al Saif. And there were Core Leonis, and Arrakis. And all you need to know is, at the end, there was just Attila."

Maybe they won't believe me. But they should.
So say we all...
TadZilla is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode