bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
AMD Bulldozer 8-Core Tribute by TheGreatSatan 38 24.52%
Earth Defendor 3000 by Frenkie 29 18.71%
Gymkhana Mod by Moddingboy 65 41.94%
Multi Hex by Archer 57 36.77%
N+1H²0 by bugbear974 29 18.71%
R-kaid-6 by quizz_kid 38 24.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17th Oct 2011, 12:16   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month September 2011

We take a look at six of the best new modding projects, and you can vote for your favourites.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...ptember-2011/1

Last edited by Combatus; 17th Oct 2011 at 13:28.
arcticstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 13:00   #2
John_T
Supermodder

John_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some good looking machines there, (Bulldozer looks great) can't wait to see them all finished.

The Earth Defender in particular looks mental! I'm just wondering how that's going to fit in the lounge/study - Frenkie, you must have a huge house! Or maybe it's a summer PC for outdoor use only...?
John_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 13:13   #3
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, managed to miss all but 1 of these, how handy!

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 13:17   #4
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Absolutely loved Multi Hex.
Old 17th Oct 2011, 13:50   #5
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The Gymkhana Mod and Multi Hex are my favs
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 14:05   #6
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I may have to vote for 4 of them :|
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 14:10   #7
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Gymkhana mod because of the quality of the work carried out, AND because he has made one of the coolest casemods I have ever seen without literally throwing money at it!
Old 17th Oct 2011, 14:37   #8
Moddingboy
Multimodder

Moddingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow!

It was strange when I visit bit-tech today.. my photo on the front page... then I realized.. MOTM Nominee!!
Thank you for the oppurtunity and thanks if you vote for me.
Congratulations to the other nominees.
Old 17th Oct 2011, 14:38   #9
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Great picks & great projects as always .

AMD Bulldozer 8-Core Tribute by TheGreatSanta Satan Santa fun idea .

Earth Defendor 3000 by Frenkie - for being a crazy interesting modder who just runs with a mad idea & makes it happen very well .

Gymkhana Mod by Moddingboy - silly high attention to all details, excellent modder , super clean mod & nice.

Multi Hex by Archer sweet well thought out mesh design on the panels & nice case overall.

N+1H²0 by bugbear974 copycat & why not it's a sweet idea for an anti theft pc & easy maintenance doesn't get any better really does it plus not much thought needs to go into the layout & it's a desk, a very cool one at that , only problem I see with a desk like this is can you get your legs underneath & if you can I guess it needs to be set pretty high making it uncomfortable to use, great idea & more work going into the design could make it even better, come to think of it I'm getting good visions of how to make it better already but doubt I'll have a go myself or if I do it will be mobile, great job on it though .

R-kaid-6 by quizz_kid cool project & very well done.

Frenkie
Moddingboy
quizz_kid
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 15:38   #10
Hakuren
Multimodder

Hakuren has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
N+1H²0 by bugbear974 gets my vote.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 16:09   #11
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, thanks for considering me. My last competing mod was my Commodore PET, which I think took third...

Congrats to all
MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 16:21   #12
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
TheGreatSatan owns my soul now so I had no choice but to vote for his mod.
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 16:22   #13
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WoW, another Hungarian modder on the spot! GoGo Moddingboy, you got my vote! Also, the bulldozer and the multi hex is got one

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 16:35   #14
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
The Gymkhana Mod was my absolute favorite! The magic of a dremel like that is just amazing!

The R-kaid-6 is a woodmod out of the ordinary! Really cool! Love the fangrills in particular!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 17:03   #15
Anfield
Hypermodder

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Voted for Multi Hex, loving the design and execution.
Anfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 17:31   #16
FiXeL
Minimodder

FiXeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
^
What Anfield said.
FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 18:20   #17
Frenkie
Lets mod the world!

Frenkie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool cases, again! Just feel honored to be mentioned here. This ED3000 project is really 'on the edge'. I mean on mulitlple fronts; 1/ IS it still a casemod? 2/ Am I going to be arrested soon bij the autorities? 3/ Will this be the end of my modding career when I test-fire this ?
Frenkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 18:28   #18
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenkie View Post
Cool cases, again! Just feel honored to be mentioned here. This ED3000 project is really 'on the edge'. I mean on mulitlple fronts; 1/ IS it still a casemod? 2/ Am I going to be arrested soon bij the autorities? 3/ Will this be the end of my modding career when I test-fire this ?
My first thought when I saw ED3000 was how long does Frenkie have till he's arrested / offered a job at the new NASA weapons devision!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 20:33   #19
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysis
Quote:
3/ Will this be the end of my modding career when I test-fire this ?
i don´t know if it is the end of your career, but i bet i can see it from here when you turn this thing on

really insane
thechoozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2011, 22:35   #20
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Definitly, Multi Hex by Archer for sure!!!
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode