bit-tech.net

Old 29th Oct 2011, 12:26   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Lume Review

Lume is an episodic adventure game with papercraft visuals. We take a look.

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20.../lume-review/1
Old 29th Oct 2011, 13:44   #2
Th3Maverick
Multimodder

Th3Maverick has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks, bit-tech. I'll be buying it tonight. Even though it seems like adventure games have experienced a minor resurgence in the last year or two (ben there, dan that was a blast), they're still a very niche genre. I'm all about helping out an indie developer making new adventures! Plus, something about the aesthetic--at least in the first screenshot--reminds me of 7th Guest and the 11th hour.
Old 30th Oct 2011, 03:45   #3
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
It’s a technique we haven’t seen since the oft-overlooked The Neverhood
What about The Dream Machine? I thought you would've checked it out after you chose that answer to win me a copy of WoW: Cataclysm in a Facebook competition :P

I'll have to give this a look, it has a bit of a Castle of Dr Brain vibe to it, although I'm planning to give Gemini Rue a spin first.

Last edited by TWeaK; 30th Oct 2011 at 03:51.
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2011, 09:36   #4
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I think I'll grab a copy of this.
Seems like it would go perfectly well along with a couple of glasses of red wine.

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX || FX-8150BE || 16Gb Corsair DDR3 1866Mhz || 2xGTX285 SLI || 2xOCZ Agility 3 120Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2011, 14:05   #5
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Maverick
Plus, something about the aesthetic--at least in the first screenshot--reminds me of 7th Guest and the 11th hour.
*launches Dosbox*

good times
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote