bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:10   #101
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks brother. Oh by the way, Lamb of God's new album OH MY FRICKING GOD ITS GOOOOOOOOOD

Steel Series 6G MX Blacks /Choc Mini MX Blues / Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 Anthracite/ Poker 2 with 45g MX Blacks/ Dell AT101W/ Beige Filco TKL 45g MX Black / V60 Mini MX Brown
shrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:14   #102
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
some fan i am i didnt know they had one out lol will be checking it out for sure tho thanks for the heads up
Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:17   #103
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.
Dunno If I'm allowed to do this but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gBuAGajBs

Steel Series 6G MX Blacks /Choc Mini MX Blues / Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 Anthracite/ Poker 2 with 45g MX Blacks/ Dell AT101W/ Beige Filco TKL 45g MX Black / V60 Mini MX Brown
Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:28   #104
peteski
long live the pc

kool vid mate i cant wait to listen to the album on me headphones have you listend to any of there other albums
Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:32   #105
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Ghost Walking is a very good song. I've just started listening to them again to be fair, I like a lot of their old stuff. I like stuff such as Tool, Meshuaggah, Animals as Leaders, Gojira, Devin Townsend you know good groove metal.

Old 15th Mar 2012, 23:39   #106
peteski
long live the pc

kool man never heard of them bands will have to check them out .any how think we best turn this thread back to modding befor we get told of look forward to more updates
Old 17th Mar 2012, 15:49   #107
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

What do you guys reckon to this?

Old 17th Mar 2012, 16:05   #108
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Old 17th Mar 2012, 16:20   #109
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

I have also decided to change the name of the project. It was called Project 3 by 6, I never told anyone the reasoning behind this; I was originally going to go for the name, 'Carbon,' but it sounds boring and generic, so I though of 3 by 6 as the composition of carbon atoms, 6 protons, neutrons and electrons, but since this project is ever changing, I'm constantly switching things around, swapping and improving, so I think simply, 'Evolution,' is a better, more apt name.

Old 17th Mar 2012, 17:33   #110
mikeyman198
Lets pretend this is hilarious.

mikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Or you could call it french for Godzilla
mikeyman198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2012, 20:37   #111
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking mighty fine so far Shrop / Pexon
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 00:58   #112
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Anything new here ? HAvnt been an update for a while now :/
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 12:25   #113
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman198 View Post
Or you could call it french for Godzilla
Gojira?! I bloddy love Gojira!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Looking mighty fine so far Shrop / Pexon
Thank you kind sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Anything new here ? HAvnt been an update for a while now :/
Little bits and pieces. I'm buying a 3820 and a new motherboard next month.

Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:42   #114
LazyMan
Minimodder

LazyMan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is coming along nice bro.....can't wait to see it completed. Subbed
LazyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:44   #115
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Appreciated man, thanks a million.

Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:47   #116
Inkice
What's a Dremel?

Inkice has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks great! This is a good job!

Just wanna see it completed now!
Inkice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 18:02   #117
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkice View Post
Looks great! This is a good job!

Just wanna see it completed now!
Tell me about it dude! I just wish I had some more money to get it sorted! As I said, getting the motherboard and CPU next month and the new GPU month after, then its just waterblocks so fingers crossed ill be done in 2-3 months.

I'm back at the lock-up the next few days so I may be able to get the paint job finished with any luck... I need some!

Old 18th Mar 2012, 21:20   #118
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrop View Post

Little bits and pieces. I'm buying a 3820 and a new motherboard next month.
Great
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 23:46   #119
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Great

Old 19th Mar 2012, 16:18   #120
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

Tags
3m di-noc, lian-li, pc a70f, water cool

View Mode