bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
Arrakis by Attila 62 37.13%
Flipmode by Paslis 52 31.14%
Galluzzo-I by L1U 24 14.37%
M8 by p0Pe 69 41.32%
Mini Monster by PabloFunky 20 11.98%
The Retro HTPC by [WP@]WOLVERINE 47 28.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16th Nov 2011, 08:50   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month October 2011 - Vote Now!

October's edition of Mod of the month is now live - head over here to see the latest nominees and vote for your favourites. Don't forget, you can now vote for multiple projects too!
Old 16th Nov 2011, 10:20   #2
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Nice Thanks for the nomination Just wished I had more progress to show you guys But tonight I have!!
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 11:09   #3
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Nice Thanks for the nomination Just wished I had more progress to show you guys But tonight I have!!
You got one of my votes

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 11:58   #4
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
wow some good ones again this month. Wolverines is one just need to pick the other one.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 12:09   #5
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Brilliant mods all around. A very tough decision indeed like always.
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 13:06   #6
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
mmm poll results are strange.. Well my vote is in.
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 13:09   #7
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
Brilliant mods all around. A very tough decision indeed like always.
Really is this month .

Here I go rambling again .

All awesome mods this month some more so than others so I'll have to keep that firmly in mind to pick a top 3.

No 2 ways about it this dude is my main mod idol in modding & for very good reason Arrakis by Attila, sweet little mini-itx rig, feels like fewer & fewer full home diy projects rise & Attila shows you can make something as good & better with the right ideas by going this way.

I simply love the welding in Flipmode by Paslis.

Only just found out about this one & looks very nice Galluzzo-I by L1U.

Crazy mad precision with M8 by p0Pe who I see as innovative so using advanced machines is good if being innovative & make awesome looking/performing final rigs .

Mini Monster by PabloFunky looks real nice with all the solid birch.

I was a tiny bit worried about what he was gonna do to the antique but that worry soon went away & looks very nice, old meets new & gets on really well with each other The Retro HTPC by [WP@]WOLVERINE.

Veeeerrrrry tough to call a top 3 this month, not sure if I can but I still do have a soft spot for full on diy & probably always will so if I voted purely on that Attila owns all , ya know true made at home awesome inventer style I think there needs to be 2 different comps, maybe alternate it each month 1 for factory style & 1 for diy, I do really like both & know both require awesome design & machine operating skills but it is just so much more difficult getting good enough for being 100% precise by manual methods, some use a good mix of manual & semi auto & I can just about see that as passable this is just my opinion remember though before flame grilling me .

Anyway I truly can't pick a top 3, they are all awesome, couldn't vote for 3 without being harsh on the others so I'll pick 1 & be decisive for a change .

Arrakis by Attila, sorry to eveyone else but I do think there is a need to alternate factory or home mods for motm then I could be much more decisive, it's cool that people who are in industry are keen on sharing their projects & I enjoy following them myself but picking between the 2 & I just can't anymore unless it was all industry type mods 1 month & then home diy the next.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 13:41   #8
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Really is this month .

Here I go rambling again .

All awesome mods this month some more so than others so I'll have to keep that firmly in mind to pick a top 3.

No 2 ways about it this dude is my main mod idol in modding & for very good reason Arrakis by Attila, sweet little mini-itx rig, feels like fewer & fewer full home diy projects rise & Attila shows you can make something as good & better with the right ideas by going this way.

I simply love the welding in Flipmode by Paslis.

Only just found out about this one & looks very nice Galluzzo-I by L1U.

Crazy mad precision with M8 by p0Pe who I see as innovative so using advanced machines is good if being innovative & make awesome looking/performing final rigs .

Mini Monster by PabloFunky looks real nice with all the solid birch.

I was a tiny bit worried about what he was gonna do to the antique but that worry soon went away & looks very nice, old meets new & gets on really well with each other The Retro HTPC by [WP@]WOLVERINE.

Veeeerrrrry tough to call a top 3 this month, not sure if I can but I still do have a soft spot for full on diy & probably always will so if I voted purely on that Attila owns all , ya know true made at home awesome inventer style I think there needs to be 2 different comps, maybe alternate it each month 1 for factory style & 1 for diy, I do really like both & know both require awesome design & machine operating skills but it is just so much more difficult getting good enough for being 100% precise by manual methods, some use a good mix of manual & semi auto & I can just about see that as passable this is just my opinion remember though before flame grilling me .

Anyway I truly can't pick a top 3, they are all awesome, couldn't vote for 3 without being harsh on the others so I'll pick 1 & be decisive for a change .

Arrakis by Attila, sorry to eveyone else but I do think there is a need to alternate factory or home mods for motm then I could be much more decisive, it's cool that people who are in industry are keen on sharing their projects & I enjoy following them myself but picking between the 2 & I just can't anymore unless it was all industry type mods 1 month & then home diy the next.
Your dead right Wayne, you're rambling...lol
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 13:56   #9
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Your dead right Wayne, you're rambling...lol
I know but I would like to see alternating motm's though I just can't properly judge them with them being such different approaches.

But if there aren't enough projects to do this then no worries .
Old 16th Nov 2011, 14:01   #10
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice to be nominated And it seems to be dead even atm
Intel i7 980X EE | 6gb HyperX 2ghz DDR3 | Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm ed | Asus 7950 DCII | Corsair HX1000 | SB X-Fi Fatality | 5.1tb storage+2xX25M 80gb SSD | Lian Li pc201 | 3xBenQ G2420HDB@Eyefinity | Ms Natural 4000 | Corsair M60 | Logitech Z-5450.
[WP@]WOLVERINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 14:13   #11
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ahh MOTM, just in time for lunch :-)

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 14:46   #12
L1U
Multimodder

L1U has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
thank you for the nominee!!!

all projects took a lot of time and passion and definitely deserve a good look!

Last edited by L1U; 18th Nov 2011 at 02:31.
L1U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 15:10   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Oh the heck with it, I'll just ignore motm & moty & all comps & mod on & just enjoy peoples logs regardless.

Motm & moty is great for seeing projects I miss sometimes so I'll just visit it to see ones I missed & say congrats I'm done with trying to judge .

Makes me just a bit overly opinionated & thats not like me really.

Congrats everyone, all awesome projects .
Old 16th Nov 2011, 16:12   #14
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thank you very much for the nomination and good luck to all because all projects look great.
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 16:21   #15
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Your welding is absolutely awesome Paslis .
Old 16th Nov 2011, 16:52   #16
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Good luck for everybody ! It was very dificult to choose a project because all of them are amazing !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 16:52   #17
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thank you very much Waynio.
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 23:50   #18
Sutura
Modder

Sutura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I kinda like the Flipmode. That person certainly knows how to weld. It's just impecable. But the project holds steady 3rd place. I already voted
Sutura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2011, 00:19   #19
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Flipmode is definitely the kind of out-of-the-box modding I enjoy. Voted!
MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2011, 06:58   #20
PabloFunky
Ultramodder

PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow Thanks guys for the nomination.

I am a little surprised as i really havent got that far on the project and is intended to be a slow build.

I have to do this within very very limited time.

Its hard as yet to tell the final result of the build.

However yesterday i started to remake the top panel using dowels (as suggested) so that i can remove ugly screws and brackets that bolt it together.

I will try my best to get it closer to a stage that can be judged easier but am glad people are liking my first wood build attempt.

right now to look again at other nominations.
PabloFunky is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode