bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 2nd Jan 2012, 07:05   #21
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You still think you're not good enough? Who else on this forum has been sponsored with quad channel RAM?
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 07:37   #22
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
erased

Last edited by paultan; 2nd Jan 2012 at 08:31. Reason: nonsense
paultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 07:46   #23
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Did I say something wrong?
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 08:26   #24
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
@razer

no. we're cool!
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 00:13   #25
paultan
R E V E N T O N

just removed the handles to make the planned looks

Last edited by paultan; 20th Oct 2012 at 10:22.
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 00:14   #26
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Last edited by paultan; 20th Oct 2012 at 10:24.
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 06:51   #27
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice pics!!! but we need MOAR!!! great case BTW
Vetalar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 07:13   #28
Razer2007
Building Proxima

I just totally Jizzed myself. That's the sexiest case iv'e ever seen! Ad you will make it even better!
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:26   #29
paultan
R E V E N T O N

just disassembled the Cosmos 2. whoah! took me 3hours! wow. I was very cautious not to break something

very spacious! for triple rad. and with modding skills you can place a quad rad.

now I'm planning where to mount my Corsair H100... hmmm

on the top??? typical...

on the lower panel... much better!

it's floating!

I so love my Corsair H100!!!

Last edited by paultan; 20th Oct 2012 at 10:32.
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:35   #30
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Will the pipes reach from the lower panel?
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:46   #31
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Will the pipes reach from the lower panel?
now that's the right question.
Old 5th Jan 2012, 20:04   #32
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Old 5th Jan 2012, 20:11   #33
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i hope for a h100 cooled gpu
fr0Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 02:59   #34
paultan
R E V E N T O N

haha. we'll see But I have a much better plan in my opinion
Old 6th Jan 2012, 06:05   #35
Briaireous
Multimodder

Briaireous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is some awesome hardware you got going there ... yes im jealous lol... The final build will look awesome no doubt!
i5-760 @ 3.0Ghz - ASUS P7P55D LE - MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 570 - 8GBs Kingston 1333Mhz - 2 x Samsung 2TB - Seagate 500GB
Briaireous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 10:22   #36
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Thank you so much! I really do hope so this turn out nicely according to my plan
Old 8th Jan 2012, 05:32   #37
paultan
R E V E N T O N

I bought something as a gift for myself

my dream motherboard!

Last edited by paultan; 20th Oct 2012 at 10:34.
Old 8th Jan 2012, 06:21   #38
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Looking good looking good I love that motherboard but I thought you'd go lga2011 X79 for this monster.
Old 8th Jan 2012, 06:40   #39
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Looking good looking good I love that motherboard but I thought you'd go lga2011 X79 for this monster.
The CPU's are just a little bit bank bustingly expensive though eh .

Nice combination & who doesn't like buying gifts for themselves & I admit I liked the look of those gigabyte motherboards the instant I seen the new style .

It is a nice looking case & will only look a lot nicer after your done with it pretty stunned at the amount of expansion slots on xl-atx .

Just please do a seriously awesome Batman theme else I might have to do 1 myself, I have faith you will though .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2012, 07:50   #40
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh dear, why the AMD and not an i5?

Nice build so far!
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batman, coolermaster, dark knight, mod, paultan

View Mode