bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
Chrono Mod by Mark88 56 27.32%
CM 690 II - Mariazinha by mordillo 54 26.34%
Corsair Graphite 600T MbK by kier 41 20.00%
Organic II Home Linux Server by awadon 35 17.07%
Silent Shadow by Bl00m 31 15.12%
Synthetica by AnG3L 96 46.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Dec 2011, 08:59   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month November 2011 - Vote Now!

November's edition of Mod of the month is now live - head over here to see the latest nominees and vote for your favourites. Don't forget, you can now vote for multiple projects too!
Old 6th Dec 2011, 09:30   #2
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Votes castes, good luck to the 6 nominees.

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 10:41   #3
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Lot of weird ones this month! Vote cast.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 10:44   #4
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
+1 vote for Chrono mod, imaginative non-prebuilt box ideas should be encouraged.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 11:16   #5
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Very impressive set of mods this month!
Alex gets my vote. That thing is just to strange to let go
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 11:24   #6
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Good luck all!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 13:12   #7
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Thanks Pope the Dope and thanks bit-tech once more for the nomination Good luck to all the nominees!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 15:05   #8
Sutura
Modder

Sutura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I thought this was December? anyway it's a minor thing. Mod ON!
Sutura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 15:30   #9
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Voted AnG3L awsome design dude.
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 15:45   #10
OmightyOne
Multimodder

OmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Synthetica is just so inspiring - good work, hes got my vote!
Old 6th Dec 2011, 16:16   #11
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Why wasn't this threat in the mod of the month?

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...light=mod+face
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 16:31   #12
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
6 amazing mods again! But I know who's gonna get santa's vote!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 16:39   #13
picio71
What's a Dremel?

picio71 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great works all....

picio71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 17:12   #14
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
what a great early Christmas present getting to see all those lovely mods - but my vote has to go the deliciously insane offering from AnG3L - if Gaudi had made computers they'd have called him an AnG3L...
Old 6th Dec 2011, 17:15   #15
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Guys thank you so much for your support each and every one of you it means a lot to me as (for the people who viewed my worklog) I ve put a looooot of effort and countless hours of sanding and filing in this mod! Peace and thanks again from the bottom of my heart!!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 17:19   #16
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
Why wasn't this threat in the mod of the month?

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...light=mod+face
Damn, some awesome work there! Can't believe I missed it!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 17:33   #17
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Great to be nominated (again) but this contest is always giving me heart attack
Thank you Bit-tech and members

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 17:57   #18
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidan
+1 vote for Chrono mod, imaginative non-prebuilt box ideas should be encouraged.
No offense meant to the creator but haven't there been about a million wheel builds already?

gog.com - Classic videogames, Windows 7 compatible, no DRM, bundled extras, outstanding service. Check it out, get hooked, spread the word!
DragunovHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 18:20   #19
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah. I'd love to see the kind of work he's doing on the wheel used on a full scratch build. I'll never understand rim cases.
Is it me, or is the craftsmanship of the builders here improving?
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2011, 18:27   #20
Lupo_IM
ItaliaModding staff

Lupo_IM has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Voted for Marco, Made in Italy & automotive theme rulez!!!

View Mode