bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 19th Nov 2012, 14:20   #1421
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Yes - if it goes to a points tie Vettel will win on number of wins. Basically Alonso needs a win in a very rainy Brazil with Vettel well down the field or DNF. Anything is possible in the rain, so I'm quite excited.
Old 19th Nov 2012, 15:17   #1422
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And Vettel has a Renault random failure generator as well.
Old 19th Nov 2012, 16:06   #1423
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Crofty is a fantastic commentator, the only guy I'd add to the Brundle/Croft mix is Davidson.
Indeed. Karun Chandhok is a great source of insight as well whenever he is around!
Old 19th Nov 2012, 17:42   #1424
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Yes - if it goes to a points tie Vettel will win on number of wins. Basically Alonso needs a win in a very rainy Brazil with Vettel well down the field or DNF. Anything is possible in the rain, so I'm quite excited.
Not quite as bad as that. If Alonso wins in Brazil, Vettel MUST finish 4th or better to take the title. With the Interlagos we all know and love, this is far, FAR from over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatOldOne
Isn't Downturn Abbey an ITV thing?
Lose a man point.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:50   #1425
Jasio
Made in Canada

Jasio has yet to learn the way of the DremelJasio has yet to learn the way of the DremelJasio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throbbi View Post
With the Interlagos we all know and love, this is far, FAR from over.
Thunderstorms Saturday, rain on Sunday is the current forecast. Sounds like a good recipe for title contention.
[[Asus Rampage III Formula RoG | Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.2 Ghz | Corsair H70 | 12GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill | 2 x MSI 560Ti 1GB Twin Frozer II SLi | Corsair AX750 PSU | 2 x Crucial C300 128GB SSD + 3 x Samsung F1 1TB | Silverstone Fortress FT02B]]
Jasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:55   #1426
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTT View Post
Indeed. Karun Chandhok is a great source of insight as well whenever he is around!
Ooh, yes, KC is a great commentator with huge stats knowledge as well!
Old 19th Nov 2012, 20:02   #1427
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
Isn't Downturn Abbey an ITV thing?
hahgay.com
Old 20th Nov 2012, 07:27   #1428
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Quote:
Not quite as bad as that. If Alonso wins in Brazil, Vettel MUST finish 4th or better to take the title. With the Interlagos we all know and love, this is far, FAR from over.
Interlagos has in recent years (if not in forever) delivered great races.
I HOPE it rains, and messes with everyone a bit. I also hope that Alonso wins and Vettel finishes lower than 4th.

As for the Renault Alternator - sounds like they are moving to the new one that "other Renault teams" (a.k.a. Lotus) have been using for a few races now. They decided against it based on a feeling, essentially.
Old 21st Nov 2012, 12:43   #1429
m3rk
Minimodder

m3rk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
After the last few races (bar the last) - i thought it was done and dusted for Vettel. Looks like it could go down to the wire now with vettel and Alonso ... will be an interesting and I'm sure strategic race for the title contender teams
m3rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:25   #1430
fix-the-spade
Hypermodder

fix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Is anyone else quietly wishing for rain in the alternator?
fix-the-spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 20:14   #1431
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
I want Button or Hamilton to win the race, Alonso 3rd, Vettel to spin out on Turn.... 7 (Just a random choice) Would like to see Webber do well, not as well as my top 3 though. Would like Force India to both come in the Top 10 too.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 00:21   #1432
sp4nky
BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

sp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
I want Button or Hamilton to win the race, Alonso 3rd, Vettel to spin out on Turn.... 7 (Just a random choice) Would like to see Webber do well, not as well as my top 3 though. Would like Force India to both come in the Top 10 too.

Sam
Ideally Alonso to pass someone (Webber?) on the final lap to get just enough points to win.

I know, it's a bit far-fetched but that's how Hamilton won his championship, wasn't it?
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 02:04   #1433
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4nky View Post
Ideally Alonso to pass someone (Webber?) on the final lap to get just enough points to win.

I know, it's a bit far-fetched but that's how Hamilton won his championship, wasn't it?
It was indeed, he passed Glock in a slick-shod Toyota in the rain.

Let's have Vettel out at turn 3 as a little nod to the calamity of 2003
Worklog - The Amputer!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 08:12   #1434
Krikkit
Super Moderator

I'd missed that one - what a race! That'll do very nicely.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 13:16   #1435
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
I'd missed that one - what a race! That'll do very nicely.
You missed the 2003 race? Oh wow, get it! The last incident was very nasty though, Alonso is a lucky boy. (Some people had major accusations of irresponsibility for him but even with the yellows out he would have no time to react to a wheel in the track on a super fast blind bend.)
Worklog - The Amputer!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 13:25   #1436
Krikkit
Super Moderator

I will, just watched the 8mins highlights on YT and it looks epic. Reading about the Alonso incident it sounds very stupid indeed not to slow down for yellows, especially there!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 15:50   #1437
RTT
#parp

Quote:
Zolder, Zandvoort, Mugello, Imola (damn I miss Imola, unfortunate events aside), Paul Ricard, Brands Hatch, Donington. The list of awesome tracks not being used to their potential is huge. The European GP was always meant to move around like this but never did properly.

Most of those are way too small and/or don't have the kind of facilities that F1 requires - christ, even silverstone barely does!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 15:52   #1438
RTT
#parp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4nky View Post
Never forget

(Massa's family thinks he has won but slowly realise this is not the case as Hamilton overtakes...)
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 18:46   #1439
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

How have I never seen that?! I've seen that sad faces but not the raging Zidane headbutt . To be fair, I'd probably be that pissed off too, god knows how Massa felt. I also think that this was the start of Massa's poor performance and with good reason in fairness, I'd be thinking 'Seriously, wtf do I have to do?'.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 19:33   #1440
bodkin
Overheating

bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
How have I never seen that?! I've seen that sad faces but not the raging Zidane headbutt . To be fair, I'd probably be that pissed off too, god knows how Massa felt. I also think that this was the start of Massa's poor performance and with good reason in fairness, I'd be thinking 'Seriously, wtf do I have to do?'.
I think the massive head trauma probably had a hand in it too...
bodkin is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode