bit-tech.net

Old 1st Jan 2012, 08:49   #1
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Trumpet Blowing 2012

2012's Thread

"In case you are new member to our folding team this thread is for sharing your personal achievement's and milestones with the rest of us, doesn't have to be a huge milestone but something you are proud to have achieved towards the science"

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2012, 15:06   #2
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just completed my first P6904, should register on the stats soon and give me a nice 350k boost!
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2012, 09:11   #3
Leroyingo
Multimodder

Leroyingo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well seeing as I blew my trumpet in the wrong thread I shall blow it again. 10 millions points. (trumpet blown).

i7-2600k @ 4.5 & i3-540 @ 4.4/ 1 x GTX 275 / 1x 8800GTX (all 24/7)
i7-920 @ 4.0 / 1 x GTX 580 SOC / 1 x GTX 275 (occasional folders, mainly for gaming)
Leroyingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2012, 09:31   #4
enigmo
Kettleboiler Extraordinaire

enigmo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well, I intended to break 10m by New Years and it appears I did, missed the event and have nearly caught 11m without realising it...
Old 10th Jan 2012, 15:38   #5
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice one on opening a new 2012 thread Votick I need to hurry up and finish building my SR-2 rig back up, need to get me back up to 200,000+ PPD again...
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2012, 23:21   #6
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Should be up to 5m points by morning! Down to just 3 clients now. 1 i7 950 @ 4ghz, and 2x i7 2600k's at 4.6Ghz running smp.

Still on course for 2m per month, just a bit concerned with the news of the split of bit-tech and cpc
Old 11th Jan 2012, 06:56   #7
One_Box
Folder of the month April 2012

One_Box has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroyingo View Post
Well seeing as I blew my trumpet in the wrong thread I shall blow it again. 10 millions points. (trumpet blown).
Well done you, very satisfying milestone

Also a for everyone else who has recently hit a target.

Last edited by One_Box; 11th Jan 2012 at 07:01.
One_Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2012, 06:58   #8
One_Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaRkA DaHl View Post
Just completed my first P6904, should register on the stats soon and give me a nice 350k boost!
What was your TPF and PPD for the 6904 ?

Is your processor still @ 4.5 GHz ?
Old 11th Jan 2012, 15:59   #9
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Box View Post
What was your TPF and PPD for the 6904 ?

Is your processor still @ 4.5 GHz ?
Think it was around 65 mins for a PPD of 82k.

CPU still at 4.5Ghz, currently using W/C and considering upping it a little a day
Old 12th Jan 2012, 12:55   #10
Platinum
Multimodder

Platinum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
First 1 mill done
Old 13th Jan 2012, 06:56   #11
One_Box

Well done, definitely the most satisfying milestone
Old 13th Jan 2012, 07:13   #12
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
First 1 mill done
Well done mate!
Old 13th Jan 2012, 13:04   #13
Platinum
Multimodder

Platinum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not even folding at full power at the moment, keeping my eye on the new 8 core E5 Xeons as well, hopefully they will clock well and be a reasonable price.
Old 13th Jan 2012, 13:20   #14
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm annoyingly close to the million mark... It's only taken me *mumble* years...

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2012, 12:39   #15
Scorpuk
Supermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Just broke the 500k mark. Maybe not phenomenal, but a good milestone for me.

Folding stats

http://scorpuk.plus.com/folding/summary.html
Scorpuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2012, 21:59   #16
Leroyingo
Multimodder

Leroyingo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Just broke the 500k mark. Maybe not phenomenal, but a good milestone for me.

Folding stats

http://scorpuk.plus.com/folding/summary.html
Nice work. With that new rig you have and a good o/c you should be able to do 500k a week on it

i7-2600k @ 4.5 & i3-540 @ 4.4/ 1 x GTX 275 / 1x 8800GTX (all 24/7)
i7-920 @ 4.0 / 1 x GTX 580 SOC / 1 x GTX 275 (occasional folders, mainly for gaming)
Leroyingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2012, 17:53   #17
big-bert
Multimodder

big-bert has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Finally made it pass the 5 million mark!!!
GTX 560 Ti x 2 (24/7) on a 775 platform
Folding stats
big-bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2012, 20:06   #18
One_Box

Recently made the top 30 overall in our team.

One of my major milestones with 30 million points not too far away
Old 20th Jan 2012, 20:33   #19
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.
C ongrats

My goal is currently to hit our top 100 (I'm only at 267 at the moment). Won't be quick now they nerfed the points on a lot of wu.

HeatWare
debs3759 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2012, 08:20   #20
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

Made it into the top twenty producers in the mag this month

Shame that was just a short term burst for points that I cannot keep up regularly!