Old 14th Feb 2012, 07:04   #41
One_Box
Folder of the month April 2012

One_Box has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Old 14th Feb 2012, 08:54   #42
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-bert View Post
6 million

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woohoo! Excellent work there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Box View Post
VERY well done to you! One day I hope to join you.... Till then, 11th in the producers list and closing in on 8m will do me nicely....
Old 16th Feb 2012, 14:02   #43
gero1369
Ummm...Wha?

gero1369 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
While not for this team, I have hit 15 million points for MPC (23 mil-ish pts overall).
gero1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2012, 21:19   #44
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Fame at last
Old 17th Feb 2012, 10:32   #45
Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
8 mill....
Old 25th Feb 2012, 11:06   #46
Tattysnuc

Around 4 hours till I make top 100 folders!

Really looking forward to being on the first page of folders on EOC for Bit-tech/CPC....
Old 25th Feb 2012, 11:15   #47
One_Box

Well done Tattysnuc
Old 25th Feb 2012, 16:15   #48
Tattysnuc

Quote:
Well done Tattysnuc
Cheers mate. Congrats on the folder of the month!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&t=35947

Just made it to page 1, even though I'm now down from 9th to 14th in the producers list....
Old 25th Feb 2012, 22:17   #49
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for president
Just noticed I missed the fact I've hit the 500000 mark. Hopefully hit 1000000 this year + chimps challenge then I'll retire until the next challenge/special occasion. Parents are starting to complain about wasting electric "unnecessarily"
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 23:12   #50
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.
LOL, they would hate my lecce bill then. I'm using about 50 a week!

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 14:57   #51
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by debs3759 View Post
LOL, they would hate my lecce bill then. I'm using about 50 a week!
Lol ours is higher than normal due to my brothers lift and with the washing machine being on a least twice a day with full loads (changing beds mainly for medical reason) it fairly adds up.
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 21:25   #52
DocJonz

DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Just made it to page 1, even though I'm now down from 9th to 14th in the producers list....
Next target - continue to move up page 1 so that your name pops up in the list without having to scroll down
Old 26th Feb 2012, 21:37   #53
Leroyingo
Multimodder

Leroyingo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Next target - continue to move up page 1 so that your name pops up in the list without having to scroll down
Thats good Doc. I like being in the top 100 and only having to scroll. I dont know if i will get to not having to scroll though.

i7-2600k @ 4.5 & i3-540 @ 4.4/ 1 x GTX 275 / 1x 8800GTX (all 24/7)
i7-920 @ 4.0 / 1 x GTX 580 SOC / 1 x GTX 275 (occasional folders, mainly for gaming)
Leroyingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 21:51   #54
standinwave
Folding in memory of my mum

standinwave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
50 million points
Thanks, mum for paying for the leccy.
standinwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2012, 08:55   #55
Tattysnuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Indeed. Looks like that's a while off yet....
Old 29th Feb 2012, 12:11   #56
Tattysnuc

I just managed to hit 9m before the end of Feb, keeping my points per month around the 2.4m mark.

I guess the 100k I'm short presently is the difference between 31 days and 29 days in the month. Curse you February, but one good thing to come out of this is that pay-day is 2 days closer this month.
Old 29th Feb 2012, 16:03   #57
One_Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by standinwave View Post
50 million points
Thanks, mum for paying for the leccy.
A truly great milestone - well done
Old 1st Mar 2012, 10:57   #58
One_Box

In the top 20 overall of our team at last
Old 1st Mar 2012, 11:55   #59
Christopher N. Lew
Folding in memory of my father

Christopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for president
Quote:
Congrats, that's a satisfying milestone!
Old 1st Mar 2012, 18:45   #60
DocJonz

Quote:
Nice job