bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 3rd Jan 2012, 13:16   #21
NoobNeb
Derpy

NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.NoobNeb is definitely a rep cheat.
a cosmos 2 mod already :O
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 16:14   #22
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
kier got the CMII before anyone else, because hes the top dawg in the mod community.
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 17:17   #23
L1U
Multimodder

L1U has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
too bad the case ain't got any window... ...yet

I really hope to see one in this thread
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 18:50   #24
Enigma8750
What's a Dremel?

Enigma8750 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
boy.. it makes that Corsair 600 look tiny.. that is a huge case.. Amazing Case
\
Enigma8750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 18:57   #25
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh well, the CosmosII cases are occupying our forum! But there's no problem I really like them
Great start, this unique top is awesome, can't wait to see the following updates!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 19:01   #26
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
kier got the CMII before anyone else, because hes the top dawg in the mod community.
true that
now go mod the heck out of it pleas
fr0Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 19:06   #27
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
That case just oozes sex appeal
[i2700K 4.5ghz][Asus Maximus Formula V][H100i][Matrix HD7970 Plat ][Corsair Vengeance pro 16GB RED 2133mhz][Creative Soundblaster z][120GB mushkin and Kingsten Hyper X ssd's][1TB Samsung EVO SSD][Corsair Carbide 540 air][Corsair sp2500 speaker, qpad QH90 Headphones][Corsair K70][Logitech G500S][Synology 212+][U2311 S2740L][nostromo n52te] [AX850 PSU corsair RED cables]
Kovoet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 19:19   #28
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Already off to a great start man! Look forward to seeing this!
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 22:21   #29
PcJunkie209
Multimodder

PcJunkie209 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work! I noticed u said delivered about a month ago? Hmm, sounds about right. Mine looked similar coming off the back of UPS truck. Hopefully I can post a pic or two once I've been given ok. Mine is at GBT HQ now. keep up the good work!! Always impressive work!
PcJunkie209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 22:52   #30
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Oh man, I thought I was a bit original with this top, but someone just pointed me the super build of Attila: Cygnus X1
Sorry Attila, it wasn't my intention to copy you

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 23:29   #31
LooseNeutral
this Avatar stays till I get bored

LooseNeutral has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now, I know that somehow, someway, you're going to surpass that beautiful wiring you did with the last hot mod! I don't know how (Yet!) .. I just know you will with this hot mama of a case, can't wait for the other treats as well happily sub'd
LooseNeutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2012, 15:00   #32
myrizzle
Multimodder

myrizzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Will follow this!

And await the awesomeness
myrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2012, 15:41   #33
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Update!!!

Today I removed al the plastic and there's not much left

These fanholes might become handy

Also removed the HDD bays and some other stuff, now there is a lot of space left for two 240 Rads. It,s possible to put 360 rads in there but I want lots of space for the cables and tubing
The front is also cleaned

I have a nice idea for the lower compartment. For this I sawn a piece of 1mm aluminium

Bent it

With a slide angel

Covering up the whole compartment. Other side is becoming just the same

For the fanholes I had a nice idea. I really like the shape from original fanholes, so this I,m going to make in the lower panel

After some sawing and filing

Second one also done

Removed the tape

And placed the rad and fans. This cover is going to be black (I think)

Just one more to make

Old 4th Jan 2012, 16:01   #34
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice, like it!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2012, 18:05   #35
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Looking good! Don't feel bad about louvers being done before. If it looks good, do it.
-Another example.
I think they match the case perfectly.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2012, 12:39   #36
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WAHEY!

Sub'd!

During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2012, 16:08   #37
kier
Modding and coffee

Update!!!

Just a small update before I go on a little vacation

I also liked the shape from the air intakes behind the mesh in the front,

so I copied that to a piece of 5mm white acrylic

And placed it. I think i'm going to place another black layer on top of it

Also made a 5mm white acrylic midplate

Maybe illuminated

That's it for now!!! coming back soon

Old 5th Jan 2012, 17:56   #38
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The worlds fastest modder! Love your work Richard!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2012, 18:53   #39
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
The worlds fastest modder! Love your work Richard!
Haha good one

Lookin good
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:50   #40
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I love it Richard!!! I was also thinking of making a illuminated mid plate but I just remember that mine shoud be dark
paultan is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode