bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 29th Feb 2012, 01:05   #101
dmcgrath
Master of Pancakes

dmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1 from me kier, this is beautiful.
dmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Feb 2012, 12:43   #102
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i liked the TJ11 i LOVE this
Old 10th Mar 2012, 00:27   #103
JdotH
What's a Dremel?

JdotH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice werk Keir.

What clear tubing are u using? Can I get specs on it and the fittings that work with it por favor?
Also, what are your recommendations for a long lasting clear, clean & nongunky system? Like fluids, additives, silver coils etc....

Got STH10?
JdotH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2012, 22:03   #104
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thanks y'all

And JdotH
I,m using EK fittings and some BP stuff
The EK fittings are the EK-PSC Fitting 10mm - G1/4 Black, 90 and 45 adapters
And BP for the difficult angels and other problems
For the tubing i am using Masterkleer 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD Clear

For long lasting...dont use colored fluid, had some problems in the past with this
This build i am gonna try Mayhems pastel Ice white, so hope this will last longer then my previous fluid.

Sorry mate, little change of plans...tomorrow i will get a Caselabs Magnum M8
I tought a lot about the STH10 but I dont have that much hardware to fill this big beautiful case

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 09:08   #105
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looking good mate, excellent work just like the previous one can't wait to see the finished result's.
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 10:02   #106
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Happy Bday!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 13:40   #107
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
You are going to like the M8
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2012, 19:25   #108
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hello, Kier! Hi, Bit-tech! I`m a novice on the forum, but I`ve spent over a year looking through the project logs, and first of all I want to say, I`m a great your fan, Kier! I love all your projects - they`re absolutely awesome!!! great work, great stuff, great hands. I wish you luck in modding and stay turned on your logs
Shurika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Mar 2012, 22:12   #109
(RFFN)-SqUeD
I eat dremels for breakfast

(RFFN)-SqUeD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Kier

This is looking slick again, where do u get the time to build all these mods.
I'll keep following this build , AGAIN!!!!

Good L...... Oh you don't need it with your skills

Casemod in Process: Exo-S - With Mystikal0412
Winner MOTM-May-11 Exo-S
(RFFN)-SqUeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 22:50   #110
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
None stop modding all neat as usual congrats on MOTM nom kier, tough monthly roundup, competition is hot.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2012, 23:36   #111
Foregasm
Multimodder

Foregasm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
you never cease to amaze me
btw, those side panels could be opened automatically. just a thought.
Foregasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 15:23   #112
GLA-58
Minimodder

GLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the DremelGLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is sickening !

Out-fu**ing-standing
GLA-58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2012, 18:46   #113
Saltire35
Drunken Scotsman

Saltire35 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Outstanding !
Saltire35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2012, 16:38   #114
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thanks you guys. I had a little modders dip so that's why I didn't updated my projects
But i'm back with a lot of ideas.
For now not a big update, but did some nice things with Bill's 3M DI-NOC

Old 28th Apr 2012, 17:19   #115
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Looking damn good man!

And just to let you know, since I love to do what others don't I'm not gonna use anything that looks like cf (or real cf) EVER!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Apr 2012, 20:54   #116
kier
-----------------

Update!!!

It's been a while since I've updated the Cosmos build, but here it is .... the long awaited update
Where were we... the sleeved cables. For the Sata cables I've made 2​​ openings

Sleeved some Sata cables

First four sata placed

Second layer on top

It's all a bit messy now, but this will be better It need to be as tight as possible ...

To get this so tight, I drilled some holes on the back from the mobo for the tyraps

Tightly folded around the edge

I will not use them all, but I dont want free sata slots.

In the front there are still some open holes, So I've cut some mesh for this

Placed the acrylic cover back again

I wanted something more for the "fins" on top, so for this I have pasted some DI-NOC

Looks better. To have the same DI-NOC effect in the front I have also pasted the slide panel

And now the big moment ... making the loop ready for filling. For this I have cut the hard acrylic pipe and placed it

Checked the remaining tubes etc.

All connected...yes, fill it up

Fill Port right above is to fill the first loop. Never mind the silver shiny stuff, don't have any black left and don't wanna buy new. This is not in sight

And then it was really time to fill it with... Mayhem Pastel Ice White

Starting to get full

Nice color isn't it

Just one more loop, but not today

Old 30th Apr 2012, 22:45   #117
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Dam thats looking good, so neat and tidy..Top modding dude.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 00:05   #118
dbradford32
Multimodder

dbradford32 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't know if anyone else said this, but, "MDPC" worthy! Very clean! Nice job brother!
Old 1st May 2012, 01:49   #119
wratterus
Minimodder

wratterus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking awesome!
wratterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 08:57   #120
myrizzle
Multimodder

myrizzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Drooling a bit on myself now!
myrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote