bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 11th May 2012, 10:57   #141
Noob?
Dremel?

Noob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming SaiyanNoob? is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thats killer! Great mods!
Noob? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 14:43   #142
PcJunkie209
Multimodder

PcJunkie209 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work buddy!!
PcJunkie209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 23:12   #143
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thanks my modding friends

This will become 1 of the last Cosmos updates my friendly followers. Just one more to go, the pro photoshoot.
The Cosmos is as good as finished now. It was a very nice build, partly because the Cosmos was allready in my possession before he was in the shop, and that the kick-off exactly started with the big Cosmos II release.

For this a deep bow for Cooler Master, EKWB, ZOTAC and IT service.be. Thank you again for the confidence and support.

The last small things in this last update.

The white front I covered with black film, which looks better then the white acrylic. But with some white lines still visible.

All side panels opened and the big, big Cosmos exhibited

A great modular power supply, the Cooler Master Hybrid 1050W

Enough connections

And enough space left, which comes in handy for the excess length of the cables

Some cable management

Side cover is placed with the HDDs

Because it was too dark inside, I have placed a single CCFL in a custom bracket that I have bolted to the 360 ​​rad using the existing holes. Now was to bright, so I made it ​​softer with a small piece of white paper.

Finalized the sleeved cables, a little tightening etc.

Total shot of the PCI-e SATA 24pins and sats

And the internal end result

And my favorite picture

Next update....Final photoshoot

Last edited by kier; 12th May 2012 at 23:23.
kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 23:46   #144
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Fecking hell that is impressive! Love the SATA cabling
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 23:53   #145
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
SO Clean! i love it
Old 13th May 2012, 00:02   #146
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
All looking really nice, but have to agree with the others. that cabling really is neat...Nice work
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 07:03   #147
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The new front looks really good
whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 09:28   #148
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
YEAH your pc looks realy nice
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 11:39   #149
Phyonics
Modder

Phyonics has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, stunning!
Phyonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2012, 21:50   #150
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Tomorrow the Cosmos is going to the studio, so transported it with some trouble downstairs. Couldnt let the opportunity pass to shoot a pic of the Cosmos and my little watchrabbit

Old 18th May 2012, 05:51   #151
Foregasm
Multimodder

Foregasm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
aaaawwww. its so cuuuuutte.
Old 20th May 2012, 01:51   #152
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
O_o

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2012, 18:19   #153
aka_jesse
Minimodder

aka_jesse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking through the whole build I was hoping you'd change the white acrylic on the front, just did not think it looked right. With the black masking and just showing the white edges I think it looks a lot more striking. Great build and great modding!
aka_jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2012, 22:48   #154
kier
-----------------

Little sneakpreview Cosmos II MbK final pics

More to come

Old 6th Jun 2012, 03:50   #155
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kier View Post
Little sneakpreview Cosmos II MbK final pics

More to come
I LOVE IT!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2012, 12:32   #156
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
O_o O_o O_o

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 13:38   #157
kier
-----------------

You had to wait a few weeks for these pictures, I hope it was worth it

The final pictures of the Cosmos II MbK

Special thanks goes to:

Raymen, Marco and Ruud from Coolermaster

Chris and Carsten from ZOTAC

Gregor From EKWB

And Eddy from IT-Service.be

And offcourse all members from this forum for the great comments and ideas

Last edited by kier; 8th Jun 2012 at 13:48.
Old 8th Jun 2012, 13:42   #158
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I love your builds, always so neat and tidy. Another master piece, top modding Richard.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 13:53   #159
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Every build I've seen you make, has been very clean.

But this one just takes the prize!

This is my favorite build from you Kier!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 14:05   #160
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
damn... tried to post an update for my own build here... sry!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!

Last edited by Angel OD; 8th Jun 2012 at 14:06. Reason: Complete and utter idiocy on my part!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode