bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 16th Dec 2012, 18:32   #561
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks a lot Waynio.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 00:54   #562
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Nice video... The lift looks very stable. Great!! Btw, what type of finish did you use on the oak? It looks so good´n´shiny.

Follow me on: https://www.facebook.com/lovehultenau
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 13:50   #563
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks a lot quizz_kid.I used bootslak for the finish.

Project Ignotus
Old 24th Dec 2012, 05:47   #564
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Voted & wow it really wasn't easy picking a top 5 out of the 20 awesome flavours of cheesecake.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 11:07   #565
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Thanks a lot quizz_kid.I used bootslak for the finish.

Thanks...

And good luck in moty... Voted for you

Old 24th Dec 2012, 11:48   #566
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
Thanks...

same here, and you could use some hard floorlaquer to get shiny finish

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 17:51   #567
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
now that i see the end result i feel like an A$$ for counting your mod off my list for moty. sorry man.saw it towards the beginning and kinda lost interest cause you seem to be more obsessed with the rise/lower thing, and didnt mention much about style. now that i see just what you did with its is just...

because you executed this project

good work!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 03:19   #568
TheNr24
What's a Dremel?

TheNr24 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Holy Guacamole, (your) pc-in-desk builds look better every year.
This one is near the top with L3p D3sk for me. Our northern neighbours seem be a folk of skilled modders, rarely do I see Belgian case mods of such grandeur. Guess I'll have to change that myself then.
Did you end up installing the safety stop mechanism?
Only thing that would've made this better is a built in sound system, but hey that's a challenge for your inevitable next build! Or wheels, would've been handy I think? I bet it weighs 7 metric shitton.
Btw, what temps are you getting? Sorry if you covered that already.
One last request dear Spielberg, a video of the finished, lit up desk with room lights out would be much appreciated.

Again, congrats man! You must have been born with a welding torch in your hands.
TheNr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 14:34   #569
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Voted & wow it really wasn't easy picking a top 5 out of the 20 awesome flavours of cheesecake.
Thanks Waynio and indeed they are all awesome projects.

Quote:
Thanks...

Thanks quizz_kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
same here, and you could use some hard floorlaquer to get shiny finish
Thanks kelmannen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
now that i see the end result i feel like an A$$ for counting your mod off my list for moty. sorry man.saw it towards the beginning and kinda lost interest cause you seem to be more obsessed with the rise/lower thing, and didnt mention much about style. now that i see just what you did with its is just...

because you executed this project

good work!
Thanks siliconfanatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNr24 View Post
Holy Guacamole, (your) pc-in-desk builds look better every year.
This one is near the top with L3p D3sk for me. Our northern neighbours seem be a folk of skilled modders, rarely do I see Belgian case mods of such grandeur. Guess I'll have to change that myself then.
Did you end up installing the safety stop mechanism?
Only thing that would've made this better is a built in sound system, but hey that's a challenge for your inevitable next build! Or wheels, would've been handy I think? I bet it weighs 7 metric shitton.
Btw, what temps are you getting? Sorry if you covered that already.
One last request dear Spielberg, a video of the finished, lit up desk with room lights out would be much appreciated.

Again, congrats man! You must have been born with a welding torch in your hands.
Im dutch mate and i dont need a sound system in my desk because its in the livingroom.The weight of the desk isnt that much to be honest infact it can be moved easily.The temps im getting is idle for the gpu's 26 degrees and for the cpu 27 degrees at 4.3 ghz.When running intelburntest on high level 20 runs the cpu gets 45 degrees.When running furmark on the gpu's they get 41 degrees.

About the video maby i will make one.

Thanks TheNr24.
Project Ignotus
Old 11th Jan 2013, 16:19   #570
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratulations on MOTY mate!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 16:47   #571
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
!!!
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 17:10   #572
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratsss ! Well deserved
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 18:09   #573
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats Paslis, well deserved
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 18:17   #574
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well done dude. I have like this project right from the start. It always had to be top 3, but a win is very well deserved.. Top modding dude.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 20:38   #575
Paslis
Supermodder

Hey guys,

I want to thank everyone for their votes and reading my log.I hope you enjoyed yourselfs.Thanks a lot Bit-Tech for an awesome moty and the judges and everybody that was involved.I still cant believe i won moty.Congratulations to all others because all project were awesome.

I still have a few pictures left of The Next Level that i didnt share.I think this is a good moment to share them.

That was it and i also want to thank my sponsors for making this project possible.

Thanks a lot guys.

On to the next project i say.
Project Ignotus
Old 11th Jan 2013, 20:44   #576
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It doesn't matter what angle you photograph it from, it always looks brilliant.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 21:17   #577
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My congratulations on the win.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 23:10   #578
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Congrats Paslis!

And thanks for more photos of your beautiful creation.
Old 12th Jan 2013, 02:44   #579
quizz_kid
Squid

Well deserved. It´s more than a beauty!!! Any ideas for 2013??

Old 12th Jan 2013, 09:56   #580
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
It doesn't matter what angle you photograph it from, it always looks brilliant.
Thanks a lot Jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
My congratulations on the win.
Thanks a lot Pranja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Congrats Paslis!

And thanks for more photos of your beautiful creation.
Thanks a lot Atilla and congrats to you also.

Quote:
Well deserved. It´s more than a beauty!!! Any ideas for 2013??
Thanks a lot quizz_kid and my new project starts monday.
Project Ignotus

View Mode