bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 9th Feb 2012, 14:04   #61
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jv- View Post
This looks very promising ! Man those welds are amazing, where did you learn to weld like that ? I can hardly weld non-alu with a semi-automatic welder. Don't even try to give me a TIG then..

Can't wait to see this one finished !
Thanks mate and thats a long time ago.You can learn everything it just takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_avenger View Post
Awesome build so far
Always loved watching laser cutters at work.

+rep and sub'd
Thanks mate.

Last edited by Paslis; 10th Feb 2012 at 15:19.
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2012, 16:05   #62
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
It's always neat to see a pro welder's work. Have you thought about welding a stainless steel reservoir instead of using stock WC gear? -It could be awesome.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2012, 16:57   #63
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks mate and i already weld a couple of custom stainless steel reservoirs.Here is one of them.

Im gonna think about it to use 2 of them in this project.
Old 10th Feb 2012, 19:52   #64
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Damn those look awesome.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2012, 08:18   #65
avolla
Hackintosher

avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Absolutely love what you're doing with this. I'd kill to have your welding skills. It is a shame to sand them down.
avolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 13:05   #66
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Damn those look awesome.
Thanks Waynio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avolla View Post
Absolutely love what you're doing with this. I'd kill to have your welding skills. It is a shame to sand them down.
Thanks mate.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 13:08   #67
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh yeah!!! Another epic desk mod by the looks of it. Looking forward to this one.. Looking really neat and tidy .
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 13:12   #68
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Fantastic Paslis!!!

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 13:27   #69
Paslis
Supermodder

Update 4. 12 Feb 2012

This weekend i made some progress.I started to work on the frame for the cables etc.

M5 thread rivets ( dont know the english word )

The pneumatic tool.

I made a short movie how this tool works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyycuAtFKM

Finisht the frame.

After that i made the mounting plate for the frame out of 3mm aluminium and bend it.

Then i drilled and countersunk the holes and mounted the plate on to the frame.

After that i drilled and countersunk the holes inside the desk body and mounted the frame on the desk body.

Now thats finisht i can start to make the bracket for the lifting column.For this i used 3mm aluminium.

First some cutting.

Then i drilled and countersunk the mounting holes.

Time to mount the bracket on the frame and mount the column on the bracket.

Now its time to test the column.I'm very happy with the result.Ofcourse i made a small movie while testing the column.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQd1qhDOtk

This was it for today.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 13:29   #70
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Oh yeah!!! Another epic desk mod by the looks of it. Looking forward to this one.. Looking really neat and tidy .
Thanks mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
Fantastic Paslis!!!
Thanks quizz-kid.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 14:15   #71
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Paslis again you amaze me with your skill. you must have a good boss aswell to let you use your work place at the weekends. keep up the good work mate

P.S +rep and 5 stars

Last edited by peteski; 12th Feb 2012 at 14:23.
peteski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 14:19   #72
Paslis
Supermodder

Thanks peteski and your right about my boss he gave me a key to the shop so i can use it whenever i want.

Thanks for the rep and stars.

Last edited by Paslis; 12th Feb 2012 at 16:33.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 15:43   #73
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Very nice, that will lift 2-3 monitors easily?

The controller is for both leg and monitor, nice clean unit.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 16:35   #74
Paslis
Supermodder

Thanks craig and yes that will go easily as it can handle 800N.And your right the controller is for both leg and panels.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 16:44   #75
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Verry nice paslis!!

Hihi !

gogogo
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 17:28   #76
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nut rivets are great, I need to practice more at it on countersunk ones, can do flanged ones no problem but countersunk ones went in awful for me with a manual tool, looks like the air tool does it nicely.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 17:49   #77
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Make me one too , pleasee!
this is just fantastic, i think that you should use a lot of coppar details into this build, bitspower has some awsome copper oldtime looky fittings
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2012, 18:27   #78
Paslis
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Verry nice paslis!!

Hihi !

gogogo
Thanks mate and yes you got my custom welded reservoirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Nut rivets are great, I need to practice more at it on countersunk ones, can do flanged ones no problem but countersunk ones went in awful for me with a manual tool, looks like the air tool does it nicely.
Thanks Waynio now i know what the english word for those are. If you can get hold of a air tool use it mate it works like a charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Make me one too , pleasee!
this is just fantastic, i think that you should use a lot of coppar details into this build, bitspower has some awsome copper oldtime looky fittings
Thanks mate and i was thinking using copper details for this build because the colors im using are titanium grey and blue so copper will look very nice imo. I will look at the bitspower fittings for sure.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 19:43   #79
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Thanks mate and i was thinking using copper details for this build because the colors im using are titanium grey and blue so copper will look very nice imo. I will look at the bitspower fittings for sure.
Oh it will look seriously nice that colour combo.
Old 12th Feb 2012, 23:22   #80
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post

Awsome!
I think that alphacool has a lot of copper fittings, tube reservoars etc aswell check them out aswell, they have started to really use copper more and more on thier products now
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode