bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:25   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Staff changes at Bit-tech and Bit-gamer

Learn about the changes going on behind the scenes at bit-tech.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...nd-bit-gamer/1

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:32   #2
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oh no, sad times. Good luck to all who move on due to this

I know there will be some changes to CPC soon and this is making me concerned to what they're going to be.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:33   #3
Tibby
Technologic

Tibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run Crysis
This news makes me sad...
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:35   #4
Technobod
Finally bought a desktop :D

Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.
Poor choice Dennis, poor choice...
But good luck to everyone moving on You've made the site worth reading

[Weihrauch HW100S .22 + HW100KT .177 + HW97K .22][Hawke Panoramas 4x-12x x3]
Technobod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:38   #5
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
****sticks
Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:39   #6
runbmp
Minimodder

runbmp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Let's just hope its not going to be another Google Android Ultrabook blog.
runbmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:54   #7
leizureman
What's a Dremel?

leizureman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is sad..very sad. Why on earth do they think they're going to make more money by getting rid of the great writers on this site? Ridiculous! Not that the effects haven't been apparent for quite a while though, things have really slowed down.. Q_Q
leizureman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:54   #8
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Well, Simon, you do have some boots to fill. I'll withhold judgement about this being a good or bad turn of events until you have proven yourself. Best of luck.
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:55   #9
Scroome
Hypermodder

Scroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well, that's probably a nail in the coffin for the podcasts, also.

They went quiet after Paul moved to advertising anyhow.
Scroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:58   #10
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Don't know if I like the sound of this, it all seemed to working just fine as it was. Oh well good byye and good luck to those leaving and good luck to those incoming.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:58   #11
do_it_anyway
Supermodder

do_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldo_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Utter toilet.
Dennis, you disappoint me. Where is the business sense in getting rid of the people who made you what you are today?
There was no need to do this that I could see.

Incidently, whats happening with custompc?
do_it_anyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:00   #12
Tyrmot
Supermodder

Tyrmot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry to see you go!
Tyrmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:00   #13
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah, This is very very sad news.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:02   #14
christoefar
What's a Dremel?

christoefar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What a shame!
I could see this happening a while ago.

I feel that bit-tech will lose quite a few readers because of this news.
christoefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:03   #15
Madness_3d
Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Sad news, but I suppose it's a pretty busy corner of the market to operate in. I'll always remember the team as they were at the Asus OC event I went to, was an awesome experience and really made the point that there was no better community to belong to in the UK than Bit-Tech/CPC. I really hope that the site can live on in a positive way, not letting standards slip, and not letting content drift towards mainstream when it's the niche products that really set Bit-Tech apart.
XFXScorpio911 PHENOM II X4 965 @ 4.02Ghz SLI GTX 480 1536MB ASUS CROSSHAIR II FORMULA 4GB OCZ REAPER 1066 5-5-4-8 2T CORSAIR HYDRO H50 CORSAIR Force 3 120GB WINDOWS 7 HP 64bit Musings On The Technical World Steam
Madness_3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:03   #16
mjm25
Supermodder

mjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It seems like the beginning of the end which is really sad...

HOWEVER

The new team might be ace (although i'm not filled with hope that Dennis are solely using freelance writers, where will the chemistry and consistency be?) we'll wait and see...
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:05   #17
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And Bit-Tech dies...
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:07   #18
johnnyboy700
Ultramodder

johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.
Bummer, I enjoy this site a lot, good luck to any of you moving on.
johnnyboy700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:08   #19
Orca
BF3: 0rcaGT

Orca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh no Good luck to you all who are moving on! Let's hope this "new" bit-tech team is just as good....
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:10   #20
lga45
What's a Dremel?

lga45 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh dear - sounds like you're going to be outsourcing your quality journalism - hope its not to some god-forsaken "low cost center" in asia, like the professional IT industry is constantly doing. The quality of this site it exceptional, James is THE MAN. I'm really sorry to hear this; I've loved your magazine & site for too long now. Oh well... Best of luck to all of you for your amazing hard work and conscientiousness. I'm not going to say "I hope the site doesnt die" because it probably will just hope Custom PC magazine doesnt.
lga45 is offline   Reply With Quote