bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Mar 2012, 19:40   #201
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by branndailor View Post
i just got major wood... seriously one lucky mom you have there.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Awesome end result mate. I love every bit of it.
Appreciate it Paslis!

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 20:21   #202
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I have an idea for my next mod...

Last edited by quizz_kid; 17th Aug 2012 at 10:28.
Old 24th Dec 2012, 00:14   #203
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Man this is SO AWESOME!!!! Bro I am really thrilled by your skills and ideas! You rock bro! Well done!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 10:05   #204
quizz_kid
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Man this is SO AWESOME!!!! Bro I am really thrilled by your skills and ideas! You rock bro! Well done!!
Means a lot AnG3L! Happy holidays mate!!

Really honored to be in MOTY... If one of my builds deserves to be a nominee, it´s probably this one. I don´t stand a chance though Some of the best builds I´ve ever seen are in this year.

Old 24th Dec 2012, 13:25   #205
Darkwisdom
Retro Fan

Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.
Don't sell yourself out Quizz. This is one of the most creative Mods around. It deserves to be a nominee.
~Intel Core I3 3220 ~8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz~ CorsairCX600w ~ Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II ~ P8H77 ~ 128GB Samsung 830 SSD ~ Gelid Tranquillo ~ USB modded NES, Master System, Mega Drive and N64 controllers for Emulation~
Darkwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 14:27   #206
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wos thinking like it is like some cool thing form sixties an machine for scientists or something like that Oh and one more thing Happy Holydays and Happy New Year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1
This is just a pace of art. Look raealy great. It is like going back in time .
Back in time, just like Michael J Fox??? ... Thanx!!
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 22:33   #207
quizz_kid
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwisdom View Post
Don't sell yourself out Quizz. This is one of the most creative Mods around. It deserves to be a nominee.
Thanks Wisdom! ... I like to hear that. Makes me motivated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
I wos thinking like it is like some cool thing form sixties an machine for scientists or something like that Oh and one more thing Happy Holydays and Happy New Year.
Thanks dream1! Yeah, I really like lab equipment from the older days. Guess you can tell by my designs. For 4M I actually got inspired by an old oscilloscope.

Old 24th Dec 2012, 23:38   #208
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 09:30   #209
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run Crysis
Wow I saw the start but missed the end.... This turned out brilliantly Quizz!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 13:20   #210
Fonne
Multimodder

Fonne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really amazing build, great work
Fonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:22   #211
quizz_kid
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Wow I saw the start but missed the end.... This turned out brilliantly Quizz!
Thanks Editor! Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post
Really amazing build, great work
Thnx Fonne!

Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:47   #212
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Wow... this is awesomesauce
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode