bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 12th Nov 2012, 22:44   #21
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Reveal the internal!

Here is the panel \ tubing backlit LED white 6000K high 'density'! Live makes much more

what do you think?
twister7800gtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2012, 22:47   #22
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
that mid plate is just awesome
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 01:30   #23
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
IM JUST :O:O:O:O

AMAZING
Old 13th Nov 2012, 10:24   #24
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
there are no power cable connected to the gpus, or are my eyes playing tricks on me ? other than that, amazing build !
|||||||||
Dark~3nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 10:39   #25
ulfar
holy s**t, i can change this?

ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.
wth man, awesome build!!
i'm working on it!
ulfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 11:53   #26
dreps
Multimodder

dreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ok now I just want more pics!
dreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 12:01   #27
Vampiel
What's a Dremel?

Vampiel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work, were did you get those tubes/containers with the blue water in them?
Vampiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 12:47   #28
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
More pictures plzzz
Old 13th Nov 2012, 13:10   #29
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome work, looks great

My Main Rigs:~ H2O'd i7 3770K @ 4.5 - 16GB - H2O'd GTX 670 | Asus Z9PE-W8, EP-Xeon 2670 @ 3.2 - 16GB
| ~~~ My Current Dual EP-Xeon 2670 Project ~~~ | ~~~ My Mitsubishi Evo Track Car Project ~~~ |
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 13:13   #30
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiel View Post
Awesome work, were did you get those tubes/containers with the blue water in them?
the tubes rigid are of diameter 12 (plexiglass)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~3nergy View Post
there are no power cable connected to the gpus, or are my eyes playing tricks on me ? other than that, amazing build !
tnx! are not your eyes I'm working on a new wiring system for vga, short write something about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfar View Post
wth man, awesome build!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
IM JUST :O:O:O:OAMAZING
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreps View Post
ok now I just want more pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
that mid plate is just awesome
thx guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
More pictures plzzz
ooooo Alain-s I'm your fan! your white project is my best possible inspiration

for reward ....
a few more photos

Old 13th Nov 2012, 13:42   #31
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh my but this is pretty.... Beautiful work. The front of it is incredible, not to mention the midplate.

Always eager to see 800D mods

Keep on modding
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 14:25   #32
TadZilla
tadbitnerdy

TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ummm... awesome...

....Just awesome....
TadZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 14:36   #33
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Uber cool.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 18:20   #34
TechnoMod87
What's a Dremel?

TechnoMod87 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wtf need more! it's just awesome! :O
TechnoMod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 18:31   #35
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
Oh my but this is pretty.... Beautiful work. The front of it is incredible, not to mention the midplate.

Always eager to see 800D mods

Keep on modding
Oh...thanks NaloaC !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadZilla View Post
Ummm... awesome...

....Just awesome....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Uber cool.
thanks very much!!

another pics!

Old 14th Nov 2012, 09:26   #36
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thank U twister7800gtx U really did a awesome job on the 800D. It looks incredible
Old 14th Nov 2012, 13:44   #37
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just realized ! the power ports covered by a Sli plate , im guessing you made that yourself to cover the power cables , but i cant even see any wires where are they =)
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 14:17   #38
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Am I missing something here.. what happened to the side panel? The internals sure are worth showing, but those edges of the frame just look wrong...
Old 14th Nov 2012, 15:21   #39
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
That thing is AMAZING!
I think I just pee'd a little....
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 15:36   #40
spolsh
Supermodder

spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.
that looks absolutely fantastic.
spolsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
800d, corsair

View Mode