bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 18th Jun 2014, 17:23   #1
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Hanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The Green Manalishi [Update 9/29/14]

Sponsors:

Partners:
T1K Customs
Bladeworks

A project ends so what to do, start something new
I have been inspired lately by Color and Music. I feel the need for something Green
and something Devilish. I have always enjoyed the Imagery surrounding the Manalishi
so here goes my Ideas. Please Search Green Manalishi if unfamiliar with this.
Pack a Bag and Come Along for a Trip as I best try to Show you a Good Time.

Paint: House of Kolor Organic Green Kandy and Silver White Marblizer
Case: LD PC V4
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper5
CPU: 4770k
GPU: 2 x EVGA GTX 770's
PSU: 1000w EVGA G2
MEM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2133
RES: 2 x Bitspower 400ml
Rad: 2 x Darkside 360
Control: Lamptron CF525/FC5
Pump: 2 x DazMode Storm D5 Vario
Pump Top: 2 x EK-D5 X Top CSQ
GPU Blk: 2 x EK FC770 CSQ/EK Bridge Triple Parallel CSQ
CPU Blk: EK Supremacy Clean [subject to change]
MB Blk: EK FB GA G1.Sniper 5
Sleeve: Darkside Jet Black/Commando Green
LED: Darkside
Fans: 12 x GT 2150's
More on these specs as it progess.

I like to start with some Basic photo's of case then work through what i have so far accomplished. I like to take a lot of photo's
so look forward to that aspect of this Log.

PC V4 in its Natural State

Thanks to Bladeworks some lighted feet have been created.. Cut to match the Fan Grill Pattern

Strip off that Powder Coat? OK, Messy Business. Still not finished with it. I do a little when i get time.

Big Parts Day..mmm Just like Christmas?

Whats a log without Product photo's

We have Reached the First Rest Stop.. Re Boarding Soon

Last edited by Hanoverfist; 30th Sep 2014 at 04:48.
Hanoverfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2014, 15:23   #2
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Hanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming SaiyanHanoverfist is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Next Update.

The Blocks I have so far,

I started polishing and have one completed

Remains of the compound still fresh in the threads

Here is the CPU block that will most likely be swapped out to match the others

Next up, Lamptrons new CF525 with an impressive 60watts per channel and simplistic design,
whats not to like

12 GT 2150's will Push and Pull 2 Darkside 360's.. Started my paint scheme with the Rads.

A package from DazMode, Thank you for your support.

I start to paint. This is 6 layers starting with Epoxy Primer in black. Next a solid basecoat black. Used wadded up plastic wrap to apply the silver white marblizer. to protect that sprayed
an intermediate clear coat then applied the Oraganic Green Kandy and finished with a Show Clear.

Next update coming soon
Old 19th Jun 2014, 18:02   #3
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That paint looks phenomenal! I also really like the feet.
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 8GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | 2GB 6950 | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid | Cooler Master Inferno
Lenovo U410: i7 3517u | 8GB ram | 24GB + 750GB HDD | 14 inch ultrabook
mansueto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2014, 18:13   #4
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansueto View Post
That paint looks phenomenal! I also really like the feet.
Appreciate you taking the time to comment.. Thank you
Old 19th Jun 2014, 19:07   #5
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Yesterday i spent some time Prepping and painting the first half of the GT's

I am happy with the result..

Old 19th Jun 2014, 19:42   #6
niklot1981
Minimodder

niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.niklot1981 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Fantastic photos at work ... congratulate!

niklot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2014, 19:43   #7
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklot1981 View Post
Fantastic photos at work ... congratulate!
Hello.. and Thank you for the comment
Old 19th Jun 2014, 22:02   #8
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Last project today has started.. Quick coloring of the Bits Power Bling Kits..

Old 19th Jun 2014, 22:15   #9
morgansk
I've got wood

morgansk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Will it have a two pronged crown? :-)
Old 19th Jun 2014, 22:22   #10
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansk View Post
Will it have a two pronged crown? :-)
Close. Its my take on that.. Res holders cut from Derlin and Milled Ali panel.

Old 19th Jun 2014, 23:00   #11
hanssx2
Multimodder

hanssx2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Holy cow that is getting a sweet green rig

why didn't you put the 4790k in it?
hanssx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2014, 23:15   #12
mega-deblow
Deblow

mega-deblow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic paint job on RES & fans
Old 20th Jun 2014, 02:03   #13
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanssx2 View Post
Holy cow that is getting a sweet green rig

why didn't you put the 4790k in it?
Thanks, 4790k? more than i need

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega-deblow View Post
Fantastic paint job on RES & fans
Appreciate that comment, Thank you

Finishing up today with color on the Pump dress up kits.

Thought i should probably see if some of this Hardware Works.

Everything seems to be in order so far
Old 20th Jun 2014, 02:15   #14
hanssx2
Multimodder

hanssx2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks sweet

a 4770k has the same pricing than a 4790k ( at least in Germany) than who cares if he has a little more power than you need if it is for the same price
hanssx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2014, 02:17   #15
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanssx2 View Post
looks sweet

a 4770k has the same pricing than a 4790k ( at least in Germany) than who cares if he has a little more power than you need if it is for the same price
It wasn't available yet when i bought 4770k
Old 20th Jun 2014, 08:49   #16
tekonivel
Multimodder

tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Amazing that paint job! Great work.
Old 20th Jun 2014, 09:47   #17
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
"What is it?"
"it's... uh... green"
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2014, 10:36   #18
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Love the green on the fans and pumps, but damn that rad and those feet, marble paint.. blegh it's sooo ugly.. I'd would have used the same paint as on the fans/pumps instead. (but that's just personal preference.)

Aren't the feet a bit big/high for the case?
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2014, 13:49   #19
Hanoverfist
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekonivel View Post
Amazing that paint job! Great work.
Thanks tekonivel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
"What is it?"
"it's... uh... green"
Yep..very green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
Love the green on the fans and pumps, but damn that rad and those feet, marble paint.. blegh it's sooo ugly.. I'd would have used the same paint as on the fans/pumps instead. (but that's just personal preference.)

Aren't the feet a bit big/high for the case?
Good to see you Meelobee.. That pattern may not be to everyone's liking..
Pics make the feet look bigger than actual. I need a some room under there for something.
Thanks for comments.. Appreciate that.
Old 20th Jun 2014, 13:55   #20
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice to see you here too Can't wait to see what you'll make of this, Brandywine was epic
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode