bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Nov 2012, 09:48   #1101
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.
Waynio, sorry but I can't comply with your request though because, whilst I understand what you're trying to do, whoever they are who are "playing silly b****rs" they are not going to get me to commit a travesty! You know and we all know you're one of the best modders on this forum, the elite tier.

Frankly the term "modder" doesn't do justice to what you, and the likes of abbas-it, Attila etc., do.
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC

Last edited by Carrie; 21st Nov 2012 at 10:13.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 10:17   #1102
Wissel
Minimodder

Wissel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Oh screw it, ban me, terminate my account here whatever it is you do to close it.

I really can't be arsed posting here again.
Your build was one of the first really original build's I started following (originally on another forum) in the summer. It's one of the builds that got me thinking about modding then eventually trying it myself (and also finding this forum).

Whenever you put yourself in the public domain you are going to get jealousy from less talented, less intelligent, individuals. I guess your just having a bad day but you can't let a small number of idiots ever get to you.

I hadn't voted with the stars thing on this thread as I don't pay any attention to the rating myself, but I have today and couldn't give you any less than 5 stars.

Builds like yours are what inspire people
Wissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 10:54   #1103
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
dude, your build is top notch but you need to accept that your never going to please everyone. I know you say the ratings don't matter to you but they clearly do otherwise you wouldn't be posting about it. I completely understand the difficulty in having your work downsized after spending so much time on it, but sometimes thats just the way it goes.

You have to get over it man. Keep building because its something you want and love to do, not because your trying to please everyone else. Clearly the vast majority of the forums appreciates your work, but the sooner you let it go the better it will end up for you. To be completely honest, I think lots of us don't use the rating system at all. I know that I for one have never given a rating to any build-log on this site. and I've been a member for almost four years.

And above all else, always remember...

sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 11:10   #1104
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Been awhile since I commented, since I rarely do, but please dont stop posting, It was so close and I demand to see the end result!
Old 21st Nov 2012, 11:32   #1105
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Oh screw it, ban me, terminate my account here whatever it is you do to close it.

I really can't be arsed posting here again.

don't let some scrotty little dipsh!t ruin something you love.

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 14:57   #1106
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
One last thing because I owe it, sorry to all the decent bit-techers that made it worth coming here for.

I'll be continuing this elsewhere, shouldn't be hard to find.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 15:36   #1107
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
One last thing because I owe it, sorry to all the decent bit-techers that made it worth coming here for.

So you're going to allow a few individuals who obviously can't appreciate something special to drive you off elsewhere?

Btw by my reckoning at it stands right now you'd need the next 235 additional people to vote you 1 star for your plan to work - to get it down to 1 star - not very likely
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC

Last edited by Carrie; 21st Nov 2012 at 17:21.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 16:08   #1108
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Quote:

...Really?

Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 17:12   #1109
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah, we may have a problem, I just read the head line for one star. Unfortunatly I 5 stared it again,, Oh bum..lol

Don't let the haters get you down mate, it's all sour grapes because you're better than them...Simples
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 17:14   #1110
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
I don't get what would be so hard about removing the stars... I mean, #threadrating{display:none;} is a simple work around until they actually do something about it.

It's not like this is the only mod this issue has occurred on.
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 17:24   #1111
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:

Oh no Waynio, there will always be haters. Dont care about them, we are many here on Bittech that can say that you are on of the "big" ones. So stay! You have always been an inspiration.

Check out my website Minimalistic PC where you can find different modding projects, reviews and contests!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 18:03   #1112
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD not a Modarator /Staff

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:

The star system is complete B*****ks your work is among the best there is.

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI, 2 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:56   #1113
Ragequit
What's a Dremel?

Ragequit has yet to learn the way of the DremelRagequit has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wayne. Don't let anyone put you down, your workmanship is among the top, and so are your walls of text. When i started reading logs yours were of my favorites, i would hate to see you stop posting because of some random asshats. DONT GO.
Ragequit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 20:49   #1114
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You got 186 000 views, a bunch of subscribers and supporters and you decide to listen to the negative ones and shut down your log? I will say the same as everyone else. There will always be haters, no matter where you go.

This community is about sharing ideas, something that you have been doing exceptionally. I would never have thought a scroll saw could be used to do all this. Focus on the ones who actually care and keep this log going. Would hate to see it and you disappear.

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 21:06   #1115
ShinyAli
Supermodder

ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I know you have been pushing yourself pretty hard to get this build completed so take some time out and regroup, I can be very obsessive when I start on building m/cycles, PC's and it's not until something goes wrong that I realize I really need a break, the forum and the people that follow your builds will still be here
ShinyAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 21:44   #1116
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Dear mods, can we please have as many details as you have on the perpetrators, so we can find them and burn them. Or alternatively, we could do Chinese water torture with acid so it slowly burns a hole through their tiny head.

Cheers

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 23:21   #1117
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Read the comments and donīt leave... Whateverīs in your mind, leaving here would be beyond error. Maybe you need a break, but think of your loving fans... like me

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 00:05   #1118
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Sheeeeet metal but thanks for giving a sheet.

I couldn't resist peeking, guess it's because this place does mean something to me.

I'm not demotivated to finish this & all my future projects, I was just getting heavily demotivated to post it here, tends to anger me more than anywhere else I post.

The rating was just 1 too many unanswered jabs, most of the community here & the staff are all awesome, it's the ones who are here just to support certain people at competition time I expect, there will be many people with no interest in modding in this community, think about it, you know that's the truth, I could easily call on thousands to come & support me but I choose not to because of the ill effect it would have here with them not having a real interest in this, I'm mature enough to know this.

Anyway I entered modding with no knowledge or desire for competitions so I continue like that, I'll contact Antony right away though to let him know to keep me off competitive modders list which I think they need to make, really it's no loss to me because I'd never win without calling for external support & that's something I'd never do due to the ill after effects as well as it being cheating.

Not bothered about doing front page articles neither after some of the comments on recent ones, disrespectful sheet, modders don't get paid for those, if they were maybe it would be worth the effort, maybe.

You want me to complete this here I will, I'll just opt back out of competition & hopefully I don't get as annoyed & get in better spirits without drinking loads of spirits lol, see, already working this out lol.

I'll go forward not giving a sheet about any things that was bothering me, that did come at real bad timing though, when I was straining myself to meet a deadline so hope that is understood & the rating now, how could I care about that after asking for everyone to 1 star me.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 00:25   #1119
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Waynio is back!!!

And please,don't ever leave again.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 01:36   #1120
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Wayne ... I hope you really have gotten over this and now can build for the sheer fun of it. That's all that really matters and of course our fine praise

So my friend have a round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISmgOrhELXs

and tomorrow it's back to the basement to Play

Tags
dual pc, heavy bottom, modular, top heavy

View Mode