bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Feb 2012, 14:16   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hitachi announces 7mm 500GB TravelStar Z7K

Hitachi has announced an ultra-slim 500GB hard drive destined for Ultrabooks: the TravelStar Z7K.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...avelstar-z7k/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 15:46   #2
----jimbo----
What's a Dremel?

----jimbo---- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hopefully this will help drive down the ultrabook pricing which is always a good thing.
----jimbo---- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 16:58   #3
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I thought an SSD and costing a grand were some of the specs for being an ultrabook. Isn't this going in the direction of the megabook (if that would be slightly lower)?
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 18:26   #4
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That'll break pretty quickly I think. I see a lot of these being RMA'd.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 20:10   #5
Banleno007
What's a Dremel?

Banleno007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hopefully this will help drive down the ultrabook pricing which is always a good thing.
Banleno007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 01:06   #6
TheDodoKiller
Supermodder

TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.
If someone can make something that looks like a zenbook, has a 64GB SSD for boot, a 500GB one of these, and can sell them for £750,They're going to be fairly wealthy. I know I'd certainly buy one.
- AMD 1090T OC'd at 3.6 Ghz - Asus Crosshair IV Formula - Reference Asus 6950/70 - Silverstone FT02 B-W - Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD - Samsung F3 1TB - Kingston HyperX 1600 Ram 4GB - Coolermaster V8 -
TheDodoKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 05:52   #7
mclean007
Officious Bystander

mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi
That'll break pretty quickly I think. I see a lot of these being RMA'd.
On what possible basis can you say that?
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 12:01   #8
aLtikal
1338-One step infront of the pro's

aLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Incoming EpicImmensePhenominalBook Laptops.
aLtikal is offline   Reply With Quote