bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 25th Feb 2012, 10:03   #1
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The green water of class

Hello I introduce myself my name is Ermanno I love modding and now I want to present my work.
I hope you like it, the path will be 'long.
It takes time ideas and furthering your friends crazy.
The project is in most 'parts, the first will be' all the components in brushed stainless steel
I apologize for my English but I'm 'using google translator

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 26th Feb 2012 at 21:24.
Corsaronero333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 14:23   #2
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
After 2 weeks the pieces arrive ......
Still from the film wrapped and ready to be reshaped as needed.

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 26th Feb 2012 at 21:23.
Old 25th Feb 2012, 18:01   #3
Tonyevol
What's a Dremel?

Tonyevol has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Ermanno! Really nice to see your mod also there. Take the good flame of modding alive
Cheerz!

Tony
Tonyevol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 18:10   #4
Vandalo
Modder

Vandalo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Welcome Corsaro... OMG this should be a great job.
For all... this guy is a great italian modder, I advise you to follow him.

Good work Ermanno.
Vandalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 18:23   #5
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thank you for taking the time to post here Corsaronero333 it must be frustrating having to use google translator!

I have seen a few of your builds doing the web circuits and if they are anything to go by this should be awesome!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 18:57   #6
asura
jack of all trades

asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.
That bares a passing (but much more elegant) resemblance to the HDD rack in the bottom of the Lian Li PC-A10. Hopefully the rest will continue to be sleeker and more intrinsically simple.
asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2012, 19:09   #7
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyevol View Post
Hi Ermanno! Really nice to see your mod also there. Take the good flame of modding alive
Cheerz!

Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalo View Post
Welcome Corsaro... OMG this should be a great job.
For all... this guy is a great italian modder, I advise you to follow him.

Good work Ermanno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to post here Corsaronero333 it must be frustrating having to use google translator!

I have seen a few of your builds doing the web circuits and if they are anything to go by this should be awesome!
Thanks guys with all my heart, I guarantee you that the mod will be full of surprises ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asura View Post
That bares a passing (but much more elegant) resemblance to the HDD rack in the bottom of the Lian Li PC-A10. Hopefully the rest will continue to be sleeker and more intrinsically simple.
Oh yes you are right for HD has been taken a design similar to the Lian-Li but eventually you'll see that change..

Eheheheheh is beautiful ...... but the change is coming.
First of all I have to remove the upper part of the support, because hides too much HD or SSD, so doing I take this opportunity to drill further supports aloggiare SSDs also in more 'I have to drill and countersink the bottom then I'll need' for anchor at the base, after threading from M3

Old 25th Feb 2012, 19:22   #8
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

And here is the base perforated with 2.5 mm drill bit and threaded M3, the glazing was buffing because the original in my opinion was a little 'too, I made ??more so by the' soft, you'll notice the rear two special screws that are intended to guide the upper support

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 26th Feb 2012 at 21:32.
Old 26th Feb 2012, 08:52   #9
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

From here begins the frenzy to see how it comes out, and basically makes' her dirty figure, everything fits perfectly

As last working, I just have to remove all sharp edges with a file, mount the rubber

And after many adventures here we are with the supports of the SSD mounted

Old 26th Feb 2012, 10:45   #10
stallo709
Multimodder

stallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelstallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi corsaro, you are a great
stallo709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 15:50   #11
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks good so far!
Uni Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-H01->Schiit Asgard-> Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 17:03   #12
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks good. I love stainless steel.
Welcome to BitTech.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2012, 17:09   #13
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallo709 View Post
Hi corsaro, you are a great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
Looks good so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Looks good. I love stainless steel.
Welcome to BitTech.
Thanks guys is a pleasure to be here in your company
Old 27th Feb 2012, 09:11   #14
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

And here is the second processing, brushed stainless steel.
This keeps the same basic design as that of HD but change its width, the top will be slightly extended to cover the whole frame of a possible DVD.

Before starting work, I have to drill through with a peak of 2.75 and then threading from M3 and countersink the screws where they will go to find accommodations.

All parts including the base will be retouched with sandpaper to reduce the sign of the original glazing, considered excessive

Assembling the various pieces

Old 27th Feb 2012, 16:27   #15
One1ros
What's a Dremel?

One1ros has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work! This is simply beautiful.
One1ros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2012, 17:00   #16
A13X
What's a Dremel?

A13X has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very interesting and well done. Excellent solution.
A13X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2012, 18:17   #17
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

thanks

Tonight I continue not to leave you up with the processing and support for VGA slot for USB3 and the power button / reset

Support for VGA

Old 27th Feb 2012, 20:36   #18
asura
jack of all trades

asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.
Bench?

Attention to detail is phenomenal.
asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2012, 22:09   #19
*Alex*
Supermodder

*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.
wow man they look factory made real high class build going on here cant wait to see more!
*Alex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Feb 2012, 19:49   #20
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by One1ros View Post
Great work! This is simply beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A13X View Post
Very interesting and well done. Excellent solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asura View Post
Bench?

Attention to detail is phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Alex* View Post
wow man they look factory made real high class build going on here cant wait to see more!
Thanks guys, short new developments

View Mode