Old 17th Mar 2012, 09:52   #41
james-milligan
Multimodder

james-milligan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It does look pretty amazing I must say! Keep up the good work
Old 17th Mar 2012, 14:56   #42
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I LIKE ! ! ! The murano glass(not the most common of materials) looks sooo beautiful... It must be quite fragile though...

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 16:01   #43
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Why at least 1000 modders didn't already subscribe to this thread is beyond me.
This is awesome - this is magnificent - this is....FANTASTICO!
I've been to Murano and seen those glass workers creating amazing pieces of art. This can NOT have been cheap and the "I rule the lot for the rest of eternity"-effect is on Corsaronero333's side for a very long time to come.
Thank you master glassblowers are fantastic, and as you say have a high cost, but I can assure you that they are all very well spent.
For the rest I will have 'surprise still hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Wow that glass is amazing Corsaronero! looking really elegant.. true Italian style!

Thank you so much, I love the glass and all its features

Quote:
Originally Posted by james-milligan View Post
It does look pretty amazing I must say! Keep up the good work
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
I LIKE ! ! ! The murano glass(not the most common of materials) looks sooo beautiful... It must be quite fragile though...

Thanks to the glass you're right, it is not easy to find, but I can assure you that it is fragile, has 18mm thick, the only thing to be careful and tighten the screws, washers are rubber and not too heavy a hand
Corsaronero333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2012, 07:57   #44
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
As soon as I can see you can place the arrival of the material, in this case we speak of the sleev NILS, to stay in theme colors I preferred to take the black, bottle green and finally green light, I think it will come a great job now we just have to wait for the arrival of the power supply ........ who will?

This is a small sample of vanilla-colored ...... I would say not bad

Old 26th Mar 2012, 16:29   #45
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Returning home after a month, now takes up with small, early stage of assembly, good vision guys

Old 26th Mar 2012, 16:30   #46
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Gooooood, that's sexy.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2012, 16:39   #47
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Lovely. I'd be tempted to sneak LEDs into the pillars. I bet that glass lights up well.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2012, 17:05   #48
RealWeaponX
Minimodder

RealWeaponX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

*subbed*

I can't wait to see how this work of art turns out...
RealWeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2012, 18:02   #49
Cown
Multimodder

Cown has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is absolutly amazing, this is not modding, this is art!

Did you make the glass look that way yourself or did you buy it and cut it out to fit your creation?
Old 26th Mar 2012, 18:36   #50
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Gooooood, that's sexy.
thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Lovely. I'd be tempted to sneak LEDs into the pillars. I bet that glass lights up well.
Brilliant idea I have 100 green LEDs will be used a test on a pedestal and then we will

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWeaponX View Post

*subbed*

I can't wait to see how this work of art turns out...
Believe me I am more 'you eheheheheh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cown View Post
This is absolutly amazing, this is not modding, this is art!

Did you make the glass look that way yourself or did you buy it and cut it out to fit your creation?
Thanks for the wonderful compliment, the glass is cut and drilled the second of the patterns of wood that I have prepared the first

New Uppp

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 16th Aug 2012 at 09:21.
Old 27th Mar 2012, 17:25   #51
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this is one sweet looking mod
Old 31st Mar 2012, 17:12   #52
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
this is one sweet looking mod
Thank you so much
Old 31st Mar 2012, 17:43   #53
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
This is just fantastic, and it keeps getting better.
KidMod-Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 17:21   #54
dirky90
Supermodder

dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dirky90 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
very clean so far, i thought it looked good with the wood; and then that glass!!
dirky90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 17:56   #55
grejh0t
What's a Dremel?

grejh0t has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amazing work
grejh0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2012, 03:15   #56
deragoku
What's a Dremel?

deragoku has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I read the other build, elegant summed up quite well, building on their real good FeAl metal.
deragoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Apr 2012, 20:44   #57
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
This is just fantastic, and it keeps getting better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirky90 View Post
very clean so far, i thought it looked good with the wood; and then that glass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grejh0t View Post
amazing work
Quote:
Originally Posted by deragoku View Post
I read the other build, elegant summed up quite well, building on their real good FeAl metal.
Thanks guys for a great evening up

In all the banquets that respect there is always a need for air flow at the top, in this case we have created a 2 and a right to the left, both featuring 80mm fan but ...... what has been created is well beyond .....
The media can raise and tilt freely to suit asks that a

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 16th Aug 2012 at 09:23.
Old 14th Apr 2012, 20:45   #58
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

There's still light and watercooling the entire system and see the beautiful.
In written corsaronero333 will be applied on the underside with a plexy green LED so you can highlight just the writing.

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 16th Aug 2012 at 09:24.
Old 14th Apr 2012, 20:46   #59
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Last 4 photos for tonight, let's see what happens tomorrow

Old 14th Apr 2012, 21:47   #60
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

View Mode