bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Apr 2012, 23:07   #61
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Look fantastic
Old 14th Apr 2012, 23:40   #62
The Crusher
Modder

The Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, nice build!
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Apr 2012, 23:46   #63
General_Confusion
Now Where was I?

General_Confusion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice
General_Confusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2012, 08:08   #64
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Dirty, dirty building!

Nice work man
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2012, 13:31   #65
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow... WOW!
This is artschool! :-D fantastic build!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2012, 13:59   #66
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Holy Cr*p!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2012, 19:05   #67
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Niiiiiiiiccccceeee! I like your GPU riser solution. The fan bracket looks so tidy folded up.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2012, 00:33   #68
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, those fan holders are a work of art!
And also quite genius - quite cool that you're able to direct the air stream in so many directions.

Oh, and while the pictures speak for themselves, you HAVE to stop using Google Translate! It's more or less nonsense that comes out when translating from italian. I KNOW you said that you're not good at english, but perhaps get a friend to spell check/check grammar before posting?

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2012, 05:36   #69
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
^Nutman, who cares about language or grammar when someone produces something this hot, I don't, they could type every word as blah blah blah blah blah & I wouldn't care.

Very very nice, love those adjustable fan holders, neat function & sweet looking.

Thought I already commented on this but I must have gone & done something else at the time.

stars & rep
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2012, 19:29   #70
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
Look fantastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
Wow, nice build!
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Confusion View Post
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
Dirty, dirty building!

Nice work man
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
wow... WOW!
This is artschool! :-D fantastic build!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Holy Cr*p!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Niiiiiiiiccccceeee! I like your GPU riser solution. The fan bracket looks so tidy folded up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, those fan holders are a work of art!
And also quite genius - quite cool that you're able to direct the air stream in so many directions.

Oh, and while the pictures speak for themselves, you HAVE to stop using Google Translate! It's more or less nonsense that comes out when translating from italian. I KNOW you said that you're not good at english, but perhaps get a friend to spell check/check grammar before posting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
^Nutman, who cares about language or grammar when someone produces something this hot, I don't, they could type every word as blah blah blah blah blah & I wouldn't care.

Very very nice, love those adjustable fan holders, neat function & sweet looking.

Thought I already commented on this but I must have gone & done something else at the time.

stars & rep
Thanks guys for all the compliments, I'm sorry for the translations, but my time is short. E 'with great pleasure that I thank CoolerMaster Italy for the wonderful gift you gave me, a hybrid of Silent Pro 1050W, this PSU is going to integrate into the mod, not before he did the sleeving to the cables.

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 19th Apr 2012 at 11:57.
Corsaronero333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2012, 19:30   #71
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Last edited by Corsaronero333; 4th May 2012 at 13:27.
Old 17th Apr 2012, 19:31   #72
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

I open the package and to my amazement I find inside the CoolerMaster CoolVivaZ1 2, my mom said to be universal for Nvidia and ATI, you spazziava from 7800GT to 5600 x1330 or x1600, water under the bridge past the hour ..... beautiful and very jealously preserve .....

Old 17th Apr 2012, 23:28   #73
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaronero333 View Post
my mom said to be universal for Nvidia and ATI[/IMG]
Sounds almost like your mom is trying to make you sell your body

Awesome PSU - it looks really cool and I love that it's FULLY modular.

Old 17th Apr 2012, 23:35   #74
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice PSU, I think that's how a 100% modular PSU should be done.

Ok Nutman you have a point & see what you mean but it's a bit amusing to read, this is why I don't post on sites I don't know the language of but still I'm glad he has, sweet project with unintended comedy.
Old 18th Apr 2012, 00:00   #75
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Waynio, I do agree - but I just want SOOO much to understand everything he's trying to say, and sometimes that can be hard due to Google Translate. And it's a shame, really. :/

EDIT: And about the unintended comedy: I fear it's not funny to him, since he probably also has to use Google Translate to understand US. The comedy is probably lost in the translation, so it's only available to those of us who understand it - thus, it could be seen as me mocking him, or somehow just insulting his language - which of course wasn't my intention at all. Hm... I dunno. I kind of thinking about deleting my previous "funny" comment...

Old 18th Apr 2012, 00:07   #76
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Ragazzi non c' nessun problema da oggi scrivo in italiano e se volete traducete voi.
Grazie di tutto comunque .
Ermanno
Old 18th Apr 2012, 00:32   #77
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Mille grazie, Ermanno

Old 18th Apr 2012, 00:50   #78
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

I would say a big compliment in Italian if I knew how but I'd probably say something very wrong on accident.

Ignore my ignorance about the unintended humor, I see the project & it is gorgeous, like I said some things language isn't important, I've watched a few filimon projects without any words & loved every bit of it.

Also I do get the gist of what he is saying.

Last edited by Waynio; 18th Apr 2012 at 00:57.
Old 18th Apr 2012, 02:06   #79
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
I would say a big compliment in Italian if I knew how but I'd probably say something very wrong on accident.

Ignore my ignorance about the unintended humor, I see the project & it is gorgeous, like I said some things language isn't important, I've watched a few filimon projects without any words & loved every bit of it.

Also I do get the gist of what he is saying.
Yes. The pictures are universal and I've watched Filimon logs where WE were the only ones commenting. Like a silent movie.

I translate Italian so I have a leg up on some.

john
Old 18th Apr 2012, 12:24   #80
Plodder
Modder

Plodder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Pure art It would look fantastic anywhere.
Plodder is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode