dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hmmm Garrrr Looks Nice
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2012, 19:20   #22
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks ever so much, I can do that no problem. It solves a very difficult issue I had, which is great!
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2012, 21:31   #23
Mambro
What's a Dremel?

Mambro has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I loved the last build. Really looking forward to see what you do with this one.

Best of luck.

Subbed!!
Mambro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 08:55   #24
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4p84 View Post
I think my other half would have a word if I used a pot as a mould :-)

Good find with the pot being a similar size to the cooler too.
My GF didnt know that i did that till she saw it on the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overminde View Post
ZOMG send me the rest by mail muahahha w8ing for tomorrow already. Great work mate. congrats..
Update is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Hmmm Garrrr Looks Nice
Thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Thanks ever so much, I can do that no problem. It solves a very difficult issue I had, which is great!
Glad i could help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambro View Post
I loved the last build. Really looking forward to see what you do with this one.

Best of luck.

Subbed!!
Thank Mambro

Update !!

Before u could start with paint praying the case i had to work on a few details.
Few Updates ago i removed some pieces from the HDDcage and 5.25 bay to remove unevenness in the metal.

With a some aluminum i fixed the the detailing.

Test fit if it fits perfect.

When the pieces fit perfect i could glue the part together with bison metal metal glue.

This has to hard out for 24 hours before u can sand it of use it for it final purpose.

When the 2 parts where ready it was time to take the case apart.

This makes it easy for to transport the case to my work. All the part fit perfectly in my backpack. So i can transport it with my motorcycle. At work i can start with sanding all the parts and pray painting it.

Primer

After 2 layers of primer and finish lak the pieces where ready

Placed the parts in place just to have a look at it.

When i came home i immediately putted the case back together and places the hardware back in.

Cya tomorrow for next update.
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 08:58   #25
Overminde
Multimodder

Overminde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great paint job man, keep them coming
Overminde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 18:20   #26
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thx tomorrow i will post the next one
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 18:23   #27
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
verry nice
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 10:52   #28
alain-s
Supermodder

I want to thank Mickel from Imatex for supporting the project with free plexi glas
IMATEX

Placed all the pieces next to each other to give u all a overall look of all the parts that still needed to be placed in and on the case

I started at once i had the pieces.
Just had to drill a few holes to some screws so i can easily mount the plexi on the case.

Paint sprayed the radiator cap also in white so it will fit with all the rest.

Placed my 8gb ram from project white on the MB. Got my self 16Gb for my main pc

Now that the radiator cap is finished i can polish the dariator it self with Commandand Nr4
U can see the difference between the 1 that is done and the rest.

Placed the radiator on is place at once.

Next step is making a small piece of plexi to place it at the site of the 5.25 bay.

Display in it.

This is how the case looks now

Cya tomorrow for the next Update
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 14:08   #29
wahoomcdaniel
Multimodder

wahoomcdaniel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really like what you do with copper tubing. Excellent.
Are you nickel plating again or leaving the natural copper?
wahoomcdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 14:56   #30
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
This taking shape really quickly. I love what you've done with that top panel, looks brilliant. Nice work..
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 15:38   #31
Martininho
Minimodder

Martininho has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work, looks really sleek
Martininho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2012, 10:40   #32
Overminde
Multimodder

Im waiting
Old 4th Mar 2012, 15:22   #33
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoomcdaniel View Post
I really like what you do with copper tubing. Excellent.
Are you nickel plating again or leaving the natural copper?
No these pipes will stay like this i think it fits perfect with the white grey color of the case en the red leds
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
This taking shape really quickly. I love what you've done with that top panel, looks brilliant. Nice work..
Thank u Bulldogjeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martininho View Post
Nice work, looks really sleek
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overminde View Post
Im waiting
Incoming

Update

In Kiers build i saw that he engraved his sponsors on a piece of plexiglas so i am gonna copy that idea and use it my self
Engraved the Cooler Master, MSI and Hardware info logo's on it

Time to start with the sidepanel i brought them to my work where i can work on it without complaints from my neighbors

First panel done on to the next one. the other will be a little more complicated with the drawing on it.

Both panels have bins filed and sanded when they where done.

Time to start with the painting

When the paint was drying i started to drill the holes in the plexi so i can mount them on the side panel.

When primer was done i only had to spray 2 layer of finish lak

After a few hours the paint was dry and i could take the panels home again. Placed the plexi glass on it.

Power on

Next step was to make a short 24 pin cable.

Cutting of the female plug.

Making a male to male cable that is a lot shorter then the original Cooler Master 24 pin power cable. To prevent having to much wires in the case. Did the same thing for the 8 pin MB and 6 pin PCI

Testing if the pc still works and it did

Removed the protective foil from the other panel. I need to say that it gives a nice effect with the smoke plexi glas

Made a small movie of the case just click on the picture

Added some leds to the sponsor plate.

Placed it on the the sidepanel

The idea is to isolate the bleeding of the light so that have light where i want it to
Also placed 2 3mm led in the EK cpu block

Its a shame that my camera cant make good photo's with red lights.

A few more things to do on the case it self and then it is finished. then i can start with the front of the case.
Old 4th Mar 2012, 21:37   #34
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow, stunning case! usually i don't like bbling cases but this one is over the top! stars to u my talented friend!
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2012, 21:58   #35
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice. I like it.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2012, 08:07   #36
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for president
WOW!! so awesome Love the "smoked" plexi windows and design!! I will keep an eye on the rest of the project. +rep
Old 6th Mar 2012, 13:46   #37
Overminde
Multimodder

Im loving this build mate, keep them coming.
Overminde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2012, 13:55   #38
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Whats the cooling like with that rad ?
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2012, 17:05   #39
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amazing build mate top modding 5 stars +rep
Old 6th Mar 2012, 19:32   #40
microsoftPerson
Hypermodder

microsoftPerson has yet to learn the way of the DremelmicrosoftPerson has yet to learn the way of the DremelmicrosoftPerson has yet to learn the way of the DremelmicrosoftPerson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice.
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1/2 TB + 2TB + Fractal Design Define R3 [black pearl]
microsoftPerson is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode