bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 7th Mar 2012, 14:27   #41
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great build!!! nice shiny copper end good style!!!

but I have couple OT questions first - is there white PCB MoBo on market to match color-scheme of uch great build? AFAIR there is white PCB GFX (GF ti5*0 KFA2 or smth)
and second: what happened with this world that we have to modd case to make it white??? (yeah i'm that old )
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2012, 14:42   #42
AK71
Multimodder

AK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for presidentAK71 should be considered for president
Wow, this is looking nice. Only suggestion I could make would be to paint the black plugs behind the mobo tray white...
Old 8th Mar 2012, 10:50   #43
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
wow, stunning case! usually i don't like bbling cases but this one is over the top! stars to u my talented friend!
Thank u Kelmannen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Nice. I like it.
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
WOW!! so awesome Love the "smoked" plexi windows and design!! I will keep an eye on the rest of the project. +rep
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overminde View Post
Im loving this build mate, keep them coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveR_172 View Post
Whats the cooling like with that rad ?
I don't know i am just using it to make this build for the competition. I wont be using it when it is done
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
amazing build mate top modding 5 stars +rep
Thank u
Quote:
Originally Posted by microsoftPerson View Post
nice.
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetalar View Post
great build!!! nice shiny copper end good style!!!

but I have couple OT questions first - is there white PCB MoBo on market to match color-scheme of uch great build? AFAIR there is white PCB GFX (GF ti5*0 KFA2 or smth)
and second: what happened with this world that we have to modd case to make it white??? (yeah i'm that old )
Thanks Vetalar i have seen the white pcb but i am not really a fan of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK71 View Post
Wow, this is looking nice. Only suggestion I could make would be to paint the black plugs behind the mobo tray white...
Thx but with the side panel on it hardly see it

Update!
Got my last piece from Imatex so i can complete the front now

First i will start with filling up some holes in the front panel from the USB and card reader.

When it is hard it time to sand the front panel.

Sanded the grill also + make a small frame on the back of it so i can easly attach the RGB ledstrip to it.

Ledstrip in place

At the bottom i have made a small hole so there is enough room for the power cable

I have also made a small movie of the RGB ledstrip that i can control with a remote

Next step was to make the plexi front this needed some patience from before it was ready.
To get a perfect angled corner i had to saw 2 pieces of wood whit a corner of 78degrace these 2 pieces i would set on my table with some sanding paper under it.

The only thing i have to do is sand the plexi till i have my 78° corner on the plexi.

Few hour later and 2 pieces later i had my corners of 78°

The dirt

Now i can assemble the 3 pieces of the front together with glue

Drilling 4 hole to hold it all together against the front.

Removing protection foil this will give u a better view

Now when all the holes are made and taped it is time to paint the parts

Only room left for power and reset bottom

I have kept the original Cooler Master casebadge So i can place it on the front of the case.

All back together.

Placed the front back on the case.

The outside of the case is completed I only have to do some small improvements on the inside and then it is time for a photo shoot

I also started the leak testing of the system.

Old 8th Mar 2012, 11:30   #44
Cruelinios
EvE Addict

Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cruelinios is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Excellent build mate, that front plexi 3 part panel really finishes it off well, I think my favourite bit is the brass pipe work, looks soooo good, it's tempting me to go back to watercooling
Old 8th Mar 2012, 11:36   #45
Jezzafool
What's a Dremel?

Jezzafool has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That looks fantastic sir
Jezzafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 12:21   #46
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
EPIC finish to the front good luck with the last little bits
Old 8th Mar 2012, 14:59   #47
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 15:31   #48
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Subbed, starred & rep, this looks excellent mate, loving the hard polished pipe work & the modding throughout is top notch mate.

Only found out about this 1 through motm.

The front looks like an electric heater but a damn good looking one.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 17:51   #49
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This is KillerMaster. Great job and amazing result.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 18:00   #50
Snowcrash
Modder

Snowcrash has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great looking mod very impressive

I'm curious, what material did you use to fill in the holes in the front panel?
Snowcrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 18:14   #51
bond0071993
What's a Dremel?

bond0071993 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great mod men
bond0071993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 18:55   #52
motorsportcfd
Multimodder

motorsportcfd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Superb build, mate! Congrats on the MOTM nomination!
motorsportcfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 19:19   #53
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Those new panels are brilliant and that front panel...Oh wow, I love that, just looks superb.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 19:55   #54
sorry2
What's a Dremel?

sorry2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Alain, do not change it.........it is excellent
sorry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2012, 01:02   #55
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
BTW that's a nice method for manually sanding a certain bevel.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2012, 11:35   #56
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruelinios View Post
Excellent build mate, that front plexi 3 part panel really finishes it off well, I think my favourite bit is the brass pipe work, looks soooo good, it's tempting me to go back to watercooling
Thank u Cruelinios, its never to late to go back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzafool View Post
That looks fantastic sir
Thx Jezzafool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
EPIC finish to the front good luck with the last little bits
Thanks Sarakon ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
Great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Subbed, starred & rep, this looks excellent mate, loving the hard polished pipe work & the modding throughout is top notch mate.

Only found out about this 1 through motm.

The front looks like an electric heater but a damn good looking one.
Thanks Waynio, a lot of people say that it looks like that kinda funny. Good thing that it cant produce heat else it would have terrible cooling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
This is KillerMaster. Great job and amazing result.
thank u Pranja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcrash View Post
great looking mod very impressive

I'm curious, what material did you use to fill in the holes in the front panel?
thx Snowcrash it some kind of mesh panel dad i placed behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond0071993 View Post
great mod men
thx Bond0071993
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsportcfd View Post
Superb build, mate! Congrats on the MOTM nomination!
Thank Motorsportcfd for u the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Those new panels are brilliant and that front panel...Oh wow, I love that, just looks superb.
Thanks Bulldogjeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorry2 View Post
Alain, do not change it.........it is excellent
Haha thx i wont change anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
BTW that's a nice method for manually sanding a certain bevel.
Thanks Waynio, i had a lot of thoughts of how i would do it but this was the best way that i could think about.^^
Old 9th Mar 2012, 13:59   #57
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Wow... Just... WOW!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2012, 14:47   #58
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
You amazed us, now go get some more pictures of the build!!!!! Mod on man!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2012, 14:49   #59
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Wow... Just... WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
You amazed us, now go get some more pictures of the build!!!!! Mod on man!

What them guys said!

john
Old 9th Mar 2012, 18:18   #60
Snowcrash
Modder

Snowcrash has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post

thx Snowcrash it some kind of mesh panel dad i placed behind.
thanks alain-s, but that's not what i meant (maybe didn't ask it right). what I was asking about was the specific material (filler) you've used to fill-in the front panel hole (audio, usb, etc.).

that is, i wanted to know what this stuff is:

Snowcrash is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode