bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 10th Mar 2012, 12:18   #61
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Really nice build with lots of nice little touches. Where is the rad from? did you make it yourself?

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 18:46   #62
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Wow... Just... WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
You amazed us, now go get some more pictures of the build!!!!! Mod on man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
What them guys said!

john
Thx guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcrash View Post
thanks alain-s, but that's not what i meant (maybe didn't ask it right). what I was asking about was the specific material (filler) you've used to fill-in the front panel hole (audio, usb, etc.).

that is, i wanted to know what this stuff is:

Aah sorry Snowcrash i have readed the question rong The filler that i used is a 2 component Mastic Polyster from holts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Really nice build with lots of nice little touches. Where is the rad from? did you make it yourself?
Thx Crapman Well i have gotten the radiator from someone who i cleaned his loop out. So don't know anything about it
Old 12th Mar 2012, 22:09   #63
The_Crapman

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
Thx Crapman Well i have gotten the radiator from someone who i cleaned his loop out. So don't know anything about it
Dam! I was hoping i could get some pointers on making one myself. I've seen another home made one, but it was really large and the fins weren't so tight and neat. Ideally I need to make 2 which aren't any thicker than 75mm. A DIY jobbie isn't going to be as efficient, but hopefully worth it.
Anyway, really great work. I love the polished copper piping, although you must have stole my top secret plans! a click of the man with the huge yellow schlong to you sir.

Old 15th Mar 2012, 10:59   #64
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Cooler Master Silencio 550 Limited Edition Completed

Thanks to:
Koen Crijns And Jacob Jan from HardwareInfo

Marco from Cooler Master

Niels from MSI

Michel from Imatex

And ofc the jury that let me true the first round the sketch

The Original Case

What it became

With this case i came first in the Casemod Competition from Hardware Info.
The price that i will receive is a Cooler Master Cosmos II, MSI GTX560TI Hawk, MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)

This will be a great start to begin with my next mod of a Cosmos II

Cya all later
Old 15th Mar 2012, 11:21   #65
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Superb work, superclass

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 11:44   #66
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work man!

Great job!
Old 15th Mar 2012, 12:18   #67
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow! That looks top class, well done!
KidMod-Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 12:31   #68
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Mighty fine modding that Alain congrats.

Love the before & after pictures, huge difference.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 13:44   #69
Moddingboy
Multimodder

Moddingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Perfect mod!
Old 15th Mar 2012, 13:57   #70
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Outstanding!! It`s very hard to believe the stock case and after modding are the same! mod on!

best wishes, Shurika

sorry for my English
Shurika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 17:06   #71
The_Crapman

Simply stunning build.

Old 15th Mar 2012, 17:13   #72
psychoti
Multimodder

psychoti has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
epic mod! :P
Old 15th Mar 2012, 21:33   #73
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for president
Superb modding!! really awesome...some more rep for you sir
Old 15th Mar 2012, 22:54   #74
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Superb build mate top class modding +rep to you
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 08:13   #75
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Superb work, superclass
Thank u xSoMBrAx
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
Awesome work man!

Great job!
Thx aRKangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Wow! That looks top class, well done!
Thx KidMod Southpaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Mighty fine modding that Alain congrats.

Love the before & after pictures, huge difference.
Thank u Waynio this way some people case see what the case was like in stock model
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moddingboy View Post
Perfect mod!
Thx Moddingboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurika View Post
Outstanding!! It`s very hard to believe the stock case and after modding are the same! mod on!

best wishes, Shurika

sorry for my English
Thank u tried to keep some original design from the stock model in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Simply stunning build.
Thx Crapman
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoti View Post
epic mod! :P
Thank u psychot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
Superb modding!! really awesome...some more rep for you sir
Thanks Sarakon
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
Superb build mate top class modding +rep to you
Thx Peteski

Sorry for the late reaction all

But got something nice to show u all received my price 2 days ago

Cosmos II
MSI GTX 560TI HAWK
MSI Z68A GD80 B3

The Box of the cosmos II is a little bigger then a TJ07 box

Got the case out of the box to se how big it really is. Placed it next to the rest of collection

My next mod will be a Cosmos II ofc what else could it be First need to work out on the ideas before i will start the workblog.

Keep on modding guys, i will be back when the design is finished.
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 09:21   #76
The Crusher
Modder

The Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe Crusher has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, nice mod!

And I can't wait to see your worklog on the Cosmos II!
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 21:43   #77
alain-s
Supermodder

Thx Crusher

Small update
The case is sold and will get some new hardware in it.
Asrock X79 Fatal1ty
16Gb Ripjaws 1600Mhz
Intell SSD 260Gb
2 Seagate 500GB
Intel I7-3960 Socket 2011
PNY GTX580 with a aftermarket cooler.
PSU Corsair HX1000W

I got some pictures of the buidling progress but its noting special just changing hardware and a little different cooling.
So here are the new final pictures.

made a new Logo for the case.

So that was it then for this build. I am happy that i could have sold this case this will help a little to pay of my taxes :s
But the good news is that i now got time start working out my idea for the Cosmos II
Old 11th Apr 2012, 02:32   #78
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hardware suits the build perfectly, very nice. +rep
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2012, 09:14   #79
Winkston
Minimodder

Winkston has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
AWESOMEEEEE
Winkston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2012, 09:36   #80
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
This is just beautiful!

One thing that really sets this off, is the fact that you pulled off putting the radiator on top. Getting THAT to look good is the hardest thing ever!

Congrats man!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode