bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: What's your favourite project this month?
4M by quizz_kid 30 25.42%
Ametros by motorsportcfd 7 5.93%
CM Silencio 550 Limited Edition by alain-s 18 15.25%
Cosmos 2 - 2in1 Edition by thechoozen 20 16.95%
Interior Des(k)ign by wejjy 6 5.08%
Proxima by Razer2007 37 31.36%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th Mar 2012, 09:25   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod of the Month February 2012

We take a look at six of the best new modding projects, and you can vote for your favourites.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...ebruary-2012/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 10:01   #2
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm not voting first you'll all see XD

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 10:19   #3
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I think I may have just wee'd a little, excitement im afraid! Chuffed to bits to be selected fot this, thanks guys! Made my day!
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Interior Des(k)ign | BitPac | Bitfenix Prodigy Stacker
Modding is addictive!![/CENTER]
wejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 10:27   #4
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Done! 2in1 is a goliath.

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 12:21   #5
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
I cant vote more than once!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 12:49   #6
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
I cant vote more than once!
yeah, that's to bad!

but for me, who love wood have selectedquizz kid
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 14:58   #7
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
That was very tough picking 1 this month but really, if it was multi vote still I'd have picked them all this month so it really helps me stay with picking just the 1 & be more assertive about the choice & know I picked the right one.

The quality people are putting into their projects is sooooo awesomely high these days.

quiz kid is a seriously awesome modder & he's so awesome instead of freaking out after the rig crashed to the ground after completing the project which has got to be the highest order of a modders nightmare, he got right back onto fixing it & it's all really nice & highly creative modding, this 1 was seriously hard to knock off as a vote for me.

motorsportcfd not really my cup of coffee but it's clearly got plenty of awesome about it.

I'll have to sub to alains log, love the polished copper pipes & all the modding on it in general, really really nice work, I know he said it was completed already but had to hold it back because of a competition but how to make water cooling look a lot cooler, this dude really knows how to with the solid polished pipe work, gorgeous & more so than his last project.

thechoozen Incredibly talented & super hyper active modders, everything they make is sooo top notch & man they have a really broad range of skills, think they do everything themselves, even the air brushing in their projects, got a mountain of respect for these guys.

wejjy's project is looking kickass & nice to see someone do a different desk and with an overkill rig inside it, awesome.

Razer2007 project is the one I voted for, he's doing a jaw dropping job of everything on it so far & going about it with my favourite method of the hard unpredictable way really want to see him complete it when he gets chance to, education & all choking up time but what he's done so far freaking rocks.

Last edited by Waynio; 8th Mar 2012 at 15:10.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 17:05   #8
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow what a privilege to be in again!

I was a bit disappointed that they put me in with so little progress on the case, but I won't complain

Thanks guys. The competition is tough with all of the competitors being outstanding projects!
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 17:29   #9
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Wow what a privilege to be in again!

I was a bit disappointed that they put me in with so little progress on the case, but I won't complain

Thanks guys. The competition is tough with all of the competitors being outstanding projects!
It's sometimes just about presentation of what you have done, the design goals, and the craftsmanship level accomplished with the time and tools available to the individual modder.

Got my vote.

john
Old 8th Mar 2012, 18:39   #10
motorsportcfd
Multimodder

motorsportcfd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am definitely humbled and honored to be nominated for MOTM! I am completely surprised! Thanks guys!

Best of luck to everyone, all the builds are fantastic builds that I am subbed to!

Last edited by motorsportcfd; 8th Mar 2012 at 18:45.
motorsportcfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 19:08   #11
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysis
Wow!!! been nominated for MOTM is always a big honor! thanks a lot guys!!!
and best of luck to all other contestants!!
thechoozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 20:48   #12
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Happy to be nominated! Good competition too... GL all!

Follow me on: https://www.facebook.com/lovehultenau
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 21:02   #13
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Forum needs a like button! So many good mods this month.

john
Old 8th Mar 2012, 21:18   #14
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
Forum needs a like button! So many good mods this month.

john
It would make a nice addition to the rep & star system.

Congrats again all nominees, awesome month of mods.
Old 8th Mar 2012, 21:24   #15
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Old 8th Mar 2012, 22:45   #16
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
How is anyone supposed to pick winners from those?!
Old 8th Mar 2012, 22:52   #17
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

I had 3 MOTM nominations before I won MOTM. Is very subjective. We only get one vote. Are we voting on who has the best mod now? Or we voting on where the next MOTY is coming from?
Is only March.

I love this place.

the john
Old 9th Mar 2012, 01:15   #18
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1ez View Post
How is anyone supposed to pick winners from those?!
It ain't easy I agree but I like a bit of difficulty, makes you properly look through the logs before voting which is good IMO, it was getting silly, some months last year I lazily picked all of them but with going back to 1 vote I have to use my brain again which is good.

I started voting for only 1 on the last MOTM of 2011 because I already recognised how silly it was getting, was a good experiment to see what it went like for all of last year but I do think it exposed how silly it was.

I for 1 like the change back to how it were.
Old 9th Mar 2012, 09:52   #19
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Vote casted. Good luck to everyone

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2012, 10:24   #20
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, the standard of MOTM gets better almost every month! Looks like it's going to be close. Also interesting to see that Bill's changed up the prizes a bit.

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode