bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 23rd Apr 2012, 02:46   #41
dbradford32
Multimodder

dbradford32 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A fellow German myself, I love this mod! It is freakin' amazing! I am jealous! My modding skills are nowhere near yours!
Old 1st May 2012, 18:53   #42
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysis
thanks m8´s!!!

Quote:
All these servos...Why don't you just skip right to the killbot? You know you want one
ok, it seems like we couldn´t hide that anymore...

In the last days we continued the work on it....

First we prepared the electronics...for that we had to solder a few things on a pcb...so that the whole thing doesn´t need that much space... (but i think we´re going to overwork the pcb in the next weeks)
With that PCB and our Arduino we´re able to control up to 4 dc motors + 4 servos...i think the next version will combine that with a few more parts to control the lights inside that case...

Then, we prepared the Top I/O Panel for the next step...integrating all the switches which we´re going to use to control the motors & servos....

and at least we prepared another badge...this time a bioshock infite logo....

we started with an engraving.....

and after that we added some paint....

thechoozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2012, 11:29   #43
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice sign.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2012, 08:14   #44
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysisthechoozen can run Crysis
thx m8!!

It´s update time

In the last days we continued our work on all those small details which we´re going to integrate in our mod...so we had to engrave / cut out / paint / airbrush a few small pieces...

For the 2nd sidepanel on the right side (viewed from the front) we made a zeppelin badge...

then we made a few small flags (atm we´re not sure where we´re going to place them)

and we made a few parts which should cover the backside of the fans (their cables) which we use in the top of the case....

and last....
on a local flea market we found this cool thing...

(maybe we´re going to use parts of it for our mod...)
Old 13th May 2012, 22:18   #45
leslie
Just me!

leslie has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleslie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, that fake wood looks absolutely fantastic!

Itty Bitty File Server (mini-itx cube) - 8in alum/oak cube, 2TB, 25watts, 100% silent
Desktop - 2600k@4.2, Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3, 16gb Corsair DDR3-1600, XFX 6870 1GB, 2x Crucial 128 M4, PcP&C 750 Silencer, Fractal 1000, dual HP 25in, Das w/browns, G700
leslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 07:29   #46
Livio
Minimodder

Livio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've found this build just now. That game has a very unique mood and so does this build. I really like it.
Livio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2012, 13:43   #47
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Loving the fine details going into this.
Old 26th May 2012, 19:35   #48
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thanks a lot m8´s!!!

the last few days we were very busy with other stuff which had to be done...so we couldn´t made that much progress that we would like to see ...but better little steps then no steps...so here comes the next update....

But before we start , we wanted to send a big thank you to Coolermaster & Asus for their Support!!!

They already sent us the first parts for the system so that we could start to integrate the hardware in our concept...

Before we started to paint the inside of the sidepanels we wanted to attach all parts that will be used to open/close the doors, beside that we also attached a few metall stripes to prevent the sidepanel from bending in unwanted directions....

after that we started over with the inside of the Panels....

Beside that we also started to work on the the Top of the Case....we already removed the original Mesh Part....so we had to replace it with something else....

so we made a quick sketch first....

and then we had to paint it.....

Old 27th May 2012, 01:05   #49
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Fanflippingtastic.
Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:28   #50
thechoozen
Hypermodder

Time for an update

after starting to work on the custom watercooler set for the cosmos 2 - 2in1 edition - we also wanted to make a set of coolers for this project....

So we started with the cpu cooler....

before we switched over to the mainboard coolers...

like usually ...first a bit of measuring was needed....

then we made a few plexiglas prototypes....just to see if everything fits...

and then we could make the final versions....

a quick test to see if there were any leaks...(no....)

and then we could mount everything on the mainboard....
Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:32   #51
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Handyman number one , great work on those waterblocks !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:41   #52
Raiden
Portuguese reviewer

Raiden has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
awesome details!!! Damn your works always impress cheers!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 20:19   #53
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Amazing work!

I've got to try the trick with turning black anodize red-it's a lot better than trying to reanodize!
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 23:17   #54
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Nice work guys question though, how did you mill out the risen bits in the block for the bottom layer? mill, router or dremel even?.
I might get brave enough some day to try myself.

Very nice working blocks though & continuing the artwork onto them also, you guys always do awesome modding but this one has gone up a few notches.
Old 19th Jun 2012, 10:21   #55
skunkmunkey
Supermodder

skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
was thinking the same thing myself!

New years resolution - Finish my project
skunkmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 03:53   #56
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Handyman number one , great work on those waterblocks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Amazing work!

I've got to try the trick with turning black anodize red-it's a lot better than trying to reanodize!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Nice work guys question though, how did you mill out the risen bits in the block for the bottom layer? mill, router or dremel even?.
I might get brave enough some day to try myself.

Very nice working blocks though & continuing the artwork onto them also, you guys always do awesome modding but this one has gone up a few notches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkmunkey View Post
was thinking the same thing myself!
We all are!! Spill it!!

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 18:46   #57
munkey
Modder

munkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm loving all the little details.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 06:25   #58
thechoozen
Hypermodder

thanks a lot m8´s!!!!

Quote:
question though, how did you mill out the risen bits in the block for the bottom layer? mill, router or dremel even?.
they were mill out, we build us a nice cnc for tasks like that and at the moment we´re trying out what we can do with it (the first sets of coolers we build with it)

And now, it´s time for the next update:

In the last days we tried out if all the electronics work like they should after we integrated everything into the case....(now we only have to do some last adjustments)

and we also started to paint the PSU and GFX Card.....

Old 7th Jul 2012, 08:51   #59
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Thanks for the answer on the blocks & congrats for getting a CNC put together.

Love what you done to the GPU & PSU & the mechanized side panels it's all going to be too awesome.
Old 7th Jul 2012, 15:01   #60
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run Crysis
Looking fantastic dude!

Have to say that the work you've done on that gfx card is awesome, remands me of a luxury yacht cabin.
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
babetech.de, bioshock infinite, bt-custompc.de, coolermaster atcs 840, heart of columbia

View Mode