bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 9th Jun 2012, 01:11   #41
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Oh man, late to the show, and soooooo much done already. Double the size for twice the fun.

Very nice ideas and work done to date. Really expanding on the layered look with this one, very nice.

Keep up the wonderful work my friend.
Old 9th Jun 2012, 02:21   #42
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Awesome. I was right about the tubes. Straight looks muuuch better.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 08:20   #43
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I cant believe you spent that much on a case then started cutting it to bits.
Ballsy.

Subbed
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2012, 11:27   #44
Phyonics
Modder

Phyonics has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stubbed! Looks excellent so far
Phyonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2012, 13:09   #45
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.

I don't know if it was intentional when you took the pic and I hope you don't mind me nabbing part of it for my av, but I thought it was very cute!

This is looking very tasty. Pin sharp and precise. Nice one, kier

Edit: Also, I love the kit!

But where can I buy one from? Everywhere I look are out of stock I ordered a load of white sleeving not too long ago with the idea of sleeving every last cable in my rig but I'm struggling to find a set of tools to help me do the job.

Last edited by kenco_uk; 4th Jul 2012 at 14:06.
kenco_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2012, 14:07   #46
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.damien c is definitely a rep cheat.
How did I not see this before

Going by your last build I know that this is going to amazing and it really is looking amazing already.

Sub'd
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2012, 14:30   #47
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyonics View Post
Stubbed! Looks excellent so far
How's your toe feeling?

Great build so far
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 05:04   #48
HybridCore
Multimodder

HybridCore has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice to see other forums with this case on it too. Jim (CaseLabs) did a great job with the case and has great support, on Overclock.net and through the website.

Nice job on the build so far. If you do care, I believe the USB 3.0 header for the Magnum cases have been released. I don't remember exactly. I'll have to go check the thread over at OCN. Enjoy your case.

Edit: And subbed.
HybridCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 07:32   #49
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
How did I not see this before

Going by your last build I know that this is going to amazing and it really is looking amazing already.

Sub'd
Thanks Damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc91 View Post
How's your toe feeling?

Great build so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
Nice to see other forums with this case on it too. Jim (CaseLabs) did a great job with the case and has great support, on Overclock.net and through the website.

Nice job on the build so far. If you do care, I believe the USB 3.0 header for the Magnum cases have been released. I don't remember exactly. I'll have to go check the thread over at OCN. Enjoy your case.

Edit: And subbed.
Jim certainly did a great job, and is a great person. it's been a while since I updated this log.
but I didnt sit still finally have some great new hardware for this build. 2x GTX680 and all waterblocks will be the new EKWB CSQ design

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 17:01   #50
HybridCore
Multimodder

Pictures!

We (OCN + CaseLabs) are working on a mid-tower case right now. You should be able to see the prototypes at the CaseLabs section of OCN. Hopefully it will turn out great like the other cases. You can go there and contribute by posting what you want in the case (remember, we're still at prototypes). There's been a boat load of stuff posted already. We'll see what Jim can come up with.
HybridCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 10:23   #51
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president

EKWB Sponsor update!!!

Received this week a great package from EKWB. Again my thanks to Gregor and everyone from EKWB that makes this possible. All beautiful products for CaseLabs build

The EK-Supremacy - Nickel

The EK-FC680 GTX Backplate - Black CSQ

EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal + Nickel CSQ

EK-Multioption RES X2 - 250 Advanced

2x EK-CoolStream RAD XT (360)

2x EK-CoolStream RAD XT (240)

A EK-DDC Dual TOP V.2 G1/4 - Black Acetal

Some beautiful EK-PSC Fitting 13mm - G1/4 Black

And some EK-PSC Adapter 90° G1/4 Black

And EK-PSC Adapter 45° G1/4 Black

Old 22nd Jul 2012, 12:40   #52
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, those plexi tops look gorgeous.
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 14:57   #53
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on the new gear.

I really like some of the new EK CSQ gear. I ordered some in at work to take a look and I was quite impressed. The design isn't for everyone and it is a shame that they have discontinued the Supreme HF blocks because now I will need to buy the 30% more expensive and less visually appealing (for me anyway) Supremacy block instead while gaining marginable performance improvements.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jul 2012, 18:29   #54
HybridCore
Multimodder

I don't really get the new design but it still looks nice. Hopefully they've fixed the nickel plating problems by now. The EN blocks have a problem with staining.
Old 6th Aug 2012, 14:26   #55
kier
-----------------

Update!!!

It has been a while, but here a big big update
First a thank you note for Sicomputers. The GPUs (GTX680) were not available, but thanks to the good and fast service from Sicomputers I got 2 beautiful cards.
And as promised an honorable mention with banner

2 beautiful GTX cards

First tested on air

Time to give the cards a transformation
EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal + Nickel CSQ

And the great EK-FC680 GTX Backplate - Black CSQ

Also placed the EK-Supremacy - Nickel

One GPU placed

For now with multi link, but will not use these in this build.

Really like the backplate.

Placed 2e GPU

Allready installed the radiators with theNorthQ fans

With the EK-CoolStream 360 RAD XT

And then I received a great package from....van Freddy.... Highflow

With (hope so) the latest products that I need for this build.

Offcourse with some Fillports

And 15mm extenders

90 degrees adapters

Smaller extenders

Because I've made the angle in the mobo tray, the 45 degrees rotery's will not fit. Therefore I've ordered some 30 degrees rotery's

and offcourse my favorite adapter, the multi link adapter

I still have some other ideas for the Case labs case, but for this I'll need some more acrylic. Therefore 3mm transparent

And UV red acrylic

Freddy/ Highflow thank you again for the quick service and good products and ... have a great holiday.

Now the explanation why this order has taken place. I'll will make this setup with the solid tubes

From the CPU, 2 pipes going up. Because there's an angle in the mobo I can not use the 45 degree fitting to connect on a fillport

That's why I'm using the 30 degrees rotery

Ordered the extenders to lower the in- and outlet.

To create a corner with the acrylic tubes I use the 15mm extender, 2x multi link and the 90 graden adapter

Now only a multi link, later there will be added a fillport

More multi links

And connected everything

Chapter red acrylic

Previously I had a 5mm thick transparent plate between the case and the pedestal. But I want the red lines run entirely in this build, therefore changed the middle part.

The red acryl.

Cut it.

After this cut the 3 mm transparent transparant acryl "]acrylic[/URL]

Placed like this.

Removed the plastic.

The plate is transparent to get a free sight what happens in the pedestal.

I was not very happy with the front, just didn't like it. Therefore I've sawn a new piece of red acrylic

With the sizes of the detachable front.

Used some spacers.

Also sawn a new plate with the fanholes and the holes for the Lamptron switches

With illuminated edges

The 2 spaces above the HDD coolers are for the Lamptron controllers

The last thing i've did is sleeving the Coolermaster 1500w Silent pro M2

Finished

24 pins

CPU cables

And some GPU cables

Connected everything to see how it looks.

That's it for now...Grtz.

Old 6th Aug 2012, 14:39   #56
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I know people will complain about using so many angle and bulkhead fittings but who cares, it looks awesome and the plumbing will definitely end up being a feature, just how I like it . Looking great so far my friend.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 16:46   #57
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gorgeous as always. Huge fan of the changes to the front.
Old 6th Aug 2012, 18:01   #58
Hanoken
O.O

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good thing I'm no where near this.... because I'm drooling so much over the final pic that there is enough to fill your whole cooling setup with it ( gross I know but I couldnt find any other way to put it XD) just when I thought it couldn't get better, you had to amaze me yet again ^^ keep up the brilliant work!
Hanoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 18:58   #59
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
ShIIIIIt !!!!! those W/C blocks are so sexy.. all coming along very nicely indeed.

Last edited by bulldogjeff; 13th Aug 2012 at 17:35.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 19:27   #60
Stem83
Addicted to modding.

Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
What,,, Kier.... and this case.... now thats what i call epic build. Looks so nice, loving the circular pattern watercooling gear, too late im sure but that would have looked so sweet themed into the case mod more, but what you do is always top notch. cant wait for more.
Stem83 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode