bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:14   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
AzTtec by dmcgrath

We take a look at forum user dmcgrath's balsa wood-clad Thermaltake Level 10 GT

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...-by-dmcgrath/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:19   #2
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now that is a case mod - kudos!
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:27   #3
Blade_Reaver
What's a Dremel?

Blade_Reaver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This has got to be one of the best mod's i've ever seen!
Blade_Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:28   #4
matee
Multimodder

matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.matee is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow such detailed work. Amazing!
Its only missing a small waterfall haha
matee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:44   #5
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Seriously amazing work. I'd love to see it up close and admire it all in detail.

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 09:48   #6
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by matee
Wow such detailed work. Amazing!
That is exactly what I thought! Amazing work.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 10:02   #7
cjmUK
Old git.

cjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by matee
That would be interesting... water-cooling with an external waterfall as part for the loop... lol
Old 28th Mar 2012, 10:27   #8
Shayper09
Swimming in Deionized.

Shayper09 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
O.O
Watercooled Phantom
Click For Build Log
Shayper09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 10:32   #9
Tyrmot
Supermodder

Tyrmot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome..!
Tyrmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 10:59   #10
lp1988
Ultramodder

lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Incredible piece of work, well done

NE AUDERIS DELERE ORBEM RIGIDUM MEUM.
lp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 11:01   #11
bigc90210
Teh C

bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great job, some serious carving skills in there, not to mention patience!
Asus Maximus VI Extreme, i7 4770k @ 4.7GHz, EK Supremacy, 32GB (4x8gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1600Mhz 1.5v, 3 x W/C Titans in SLI, 500gb Samsung 840, 3x128GB Corsair SATA 3 SSD's in Raid 5, 2x2TB WD Greens in RAID 1, Corsair 540, Logitech G19, Razer Naga Molten, Razer Vaspula, Razer Kraken, Leap Motion, Triple 27" 2560x1440p,
bigc90210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 11:45   #12
Huxen5
Minimodder

Huxen5 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
dmcgrath has made something genuinely unique and interesting. Absolutely first rate work!
Huxen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 11:58   #13
stupido
Minimodder

stupido has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
woahhh... :O

sorry for the above, I dropped my jaws and had to pick it up...

extremely nice mod! [thumbs up] (all 4 of them)
stupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 12:19   #14
chemo
True Jungle Brother

chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.chemo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
absolutely amazing! good job
chemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 12:26   #15
mute1
Multimodder

mute1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My new favourite mod, I think. I especially like the vines and moss stuff.
Maybe I could try a Greco-Roman mod in the same vein, but it'd be pretty crud I think :/
mute1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 12:29   #16
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
WOW! I would not have the time, nor the dedication to do such a good job. Well done!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 13:10   #17
devilxc
Biding my time...

devilxc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work, you can't even tell its a level 10.
devilxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 13:41   #18
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
unholy crap; that's incredible! Fantastic effect and mind-blowing detail on the carving!
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 14:02   #19
McDuff32
Multimodder

McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.McDuff32 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Amazing.
McDuff32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2012, 15:12   #20
Steelez
Supermodder

Steelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mind = blown. Absolutely amazing work, best mod I've seen in quite some time.
Sony Xperia Z.
Steelez is offline   Reply With Quote