bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Apr 2012, 14:19   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Razer confirms plans for left-handed Naga

Razer has bowed to Facebook pressure, and is to launch a sinister version of its Naga gaming mouse.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...-handed-naga/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 14:23   #2
Singularity
Supermodder

Singularity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As a southpaw, I'm very pleased
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 15:20   #3
mclean007
Officious Bystander

mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Snooze. I'm a left hander but we live in a right handed world. I've always used a right handed mouse just as I use right handed scissors, corkscrews, golf clubs (though that may explain why I'm such an atrocious golfer), you name it. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of choice, but Razer would be quite within their rights to charge more for this lower volume part.
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 15:24   #4
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm a right hander but was taught to mouse with my left hand, logic being that if you were copying documents the document holder would be on your right in the way of the mouse. I am however quite old, well I feel it any way.
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 16:37   #5
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
this mouse is geared toward gamers, so if you're a serious gamer and you're left handed, you're going to want to be the best you possibly can. i heard recently that left-handed people are generally better at video games, however i'm not sure if that was referring to console gamers or keyboard/mouse gamers, and it also didn't specify if this focused on left-handed controllers/mice. but this being said, if a serious left-handed gamer gets to use something of precision with their left hand, they could be noticeably better.

i myself am ambidexterous, so i wouldn't benefit either way. i learned using a mouse with my right hand so i'm slightly better at it, but i'm comfortable with using my left hand.
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 17:51   #6
TheDodoKiller
Supermodder

TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.
I found it very easy, being left handed to adapt to using a right handed mouse. I think that it's a really bad idea to make a left handed mouse, Razer are just going to lose money. Get me my Tiamat's, already.
- AMD 1090T OC'd at 3.6 Ghz - Asus Crosshair IV Formula - Reference Asus 6950/70 - Silverstone FT02 B-W - Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD - Samsung F3 1TB - Kingston HyperX 1600 Ram 4GB - Coolermaster V8 -
TheDodoKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 23:11   #7
ssj12
Hypermodder

ssj12 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDodoKiller
I found it very easy, being left handed to adapt to using a right handed mouse. I think that it's a really bad idea to make a left handed mouse, Razer are just going to lose money. Get me my Tiamat's, already.
their other left-handed mouse sold well...
ssj12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 17:49   #8
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 17:59   #9
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
(notice which hand is in use in the latter two)

I already have two LH Deathadders (one for home and one for work) but...
Old 10th Apr 2012, 20:27   #10
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Logitech should make some left handed mice. They'd sell like hot cakes.