bit-tech.net

Old 4th Apr 2012, 14:27   #1
streetuk
Multimodder

streetuk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Custom PC for retina iPad?

Is there any timeframe for the custom pc app on the iPad to be updated for the retina display on the new iPad? I think it'd really add to the functionality....being that you can actually read the text without having to zoom in on everything!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
streetuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2012, 14:48   #2
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Use zinio, its better and I beleive it has been updated.
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2012, 18:06   #3
streetuk
Multimodder

streetuk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just looked, doesnt look like its been updated to support it. Just out of interest, does anyone know if it just takes a simple update of the app to support a retina display or would the devs have to put higher res text/images in?
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
streetuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2012, 19:17   #4
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Weird- on the app store it says it doesnt support the retina yet online people have said that it does in the new update :/
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2012, 22:27   #5
c.cam108
Hypermodder

c.cam108 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelc.cam108 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Plain text will render at high resolution natively, as will any iOS UI elements (toolbars, tables etc). Any images will need to be scaled by the developers.

(I don't use the CPC app, but I'm a dev.)

[/witty sig]
c.cam108 is offline   Reply With Quote