bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: What's your favourite project this month?
Battle Dragon Bag by monkeyfun 14 8.48%
Cooler Master Cosmos II MbK by kier 34 20.61%
CM Cosmos II - The Eagle Has Landed by dmcgrath 26 15.76%
D33P THOUGHT by Asouter 52 31.52%
L3p L4n by l3p 52 31.52%
The Theory of Everything by Angel OD 79 47.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Apr 2012, 08:25   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod Of The Month March 2012

It's time to get voting...

Link http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...h-march-2012/1

Last edited by yodasarmpit; 9th Apr 2012 at 12:16.
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 09:48   #2
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Come on... With competition like that, I'll never win a MOTM!

Thanks a lot for the nomination, and congrats to the other nominees!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 11:06   #3
Necrow
Multimodder

Necrow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All builds are excellent but there are two that stand out for me....D33P THOUGHT by Asouter and The Theory Of Everything by Angel OD. Very had decision to pick just one.
Congrats to all for getting nominated in the first place.
Necrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 11:54   #4
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Such tough competition...wow!
Old 6th Apr 2012, 12:11   #5
John_T
Supermodder

John_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
High standards across the board yet again - they're all looking great so far. I think I'm really looking forward to seeing 'The theory of Everything' finished though, looks pretty awesome.
John_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 12:26   #6
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Go D33P THOUGHT!!!
XSPC Twin DDC Dual Bay Res, 2x Laing DDC-1T Plus, Alphacool NexXxoS XP³ Light - Acetal Edition, Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP GTX760 Full Cover Copper Block, Alphacool Heatmaster II, 2x 240mm Alphacool ST30 Full Copper Rads, 5x
Xigmatec CLF Red 120mm Fans
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 13:01   #7
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks for the nomination bit-tech, HOLY CRAP there's some serious modders this month, I mean there's Kier, L3P, Angel OD, dmcgrath (remember the Aztech build) and Monkey fun. Dohhh how hard ??? thanks again for the nomination.....

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 13:11   #8
slipperyskip
RIP Kid Mod

slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
The poll results are showing who is voting for which project. I'm not sure that is an intentional change or a good idea. Certainly makes it interesting. I'm holding off on my vote for the moment.
Old 6th Apr 2012, 14:35   #9
Attila
still thinking....

Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I notice that bit has re-introduced the voters view. I personally always liked this. But why now?
Old 6th Apr 2012, 16:15   #10
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow. angel od vs l3p, it's like putting superman up against batman...lol. although the other contenders are good as well. all in all, one of the better motm's this site has seen!
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 16:24   #11
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Epic competition here. Well done to everyone.
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 17:02   #12
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxiij View Post
wow. angel od vs l3p, it's like putting superman up against batman...lol. although the other contenders are good as well. all in all, one of the better motm's this site has seen!
I have a sneaking suspision that L3P is better at flying than I am, so I guess that would make me Batman!

I would agree it's a fierce battle this time, but then again I have felt that every time I've been nominated!
Don't hang me up on this, but I think that we have 3 first timers, and then there's the always present genious Kier in there as well... I'm doomed I tell's you, DOOOOOMED!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 21:02   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh my, this is a tough pick, I'll revisit it in a couple days. Too tough to pick at this moment for me.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 22:52   #14
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Link to Dans log isn't working from front page.
Old 6th Apr 2012, 23:42   #15
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Reviewed them all & it's so tough to choose between Asouter & Angel after walking through them all.

I have voted for CNC projects in the past so I'm not anti-CNC anymore, used to be once upon a time, I'm still 100% DIYer but that doesn't blind me from seeing something awesome & I do believe it will be the best Fractal Design Refine R3 mod ever & by far & he's probably putting more effort into it than 1 of his own projects for himself, but wow deep thought is going to be absolutely amazing also after seeing a hint of the light show in the project, plus it's a very unique good looking project.

Closes on 30th April, I'll hold on for a bit longer to see what happens with the projects.
Old 6th Apr 2012, 23:48   #16
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thanks Bit-tech for the nomination. Very difficult this month that's for sure, but Angel this will be your month my friend
My votes: Angel OD, L3p and Asouter

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2012, 00:19   #17
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very honored to be nominated, thanks Bit-Tech!!
Since I just discovered the world of laser cutting, designing and CNC milling my personal favorites are also Asouters and Angel OD's scratch mods. Richards casemod for the very clean watercooling and sleeving. Really love it guys!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2012, 00:21   #18
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
double
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2012, 01:10   #19
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yeaah think I'm gonna vote for AOD this time around. Otherwise such a hard call to make..so close among almost all of them. So Denmark it is! * så jeg håber du vinder angel *
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2012, 03:26   #20
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This time, I really could vote for everyone! I hope I didn't break something.
Congrats, guys, and it's really tough to play favorites this time. All these are cool.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode