bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Apr 2012, 07:27   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Blue Horizon by riekmaharg2

Forum user riekmaharg2, otherwise known as Keir Graham, shows how he built Blue Horizon

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...-riekmaharg2/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 09:05   #2
crudbreeder
Minimodder

crudbreeder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing!
crudbreeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 09:39   #3
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
One of my favorite builds ever.
Old 10th Apr 2012, 09:46   #4
Necrow
Multimodder

Necrow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is pure fabrication skill, definitely a contender on mod of the year and it's only April!!!
Necrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 10:06   #5
bigc90210
Teh C

bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
the level of craftsmanship is astounding, what an effort!
Asus Maximus VI Extreme, i7 4770k @ 4.7GHz, EK Supremacy, 32GB (4x8gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1600Mhz 1.5v, 3 x W/C Titans in SLI, 500gb Samsung 840, 3x128GB Corsair SATA 3 SSD's in Raid 5, 2x2TB WD Greens in RAID 1, Corsair 540, Logitech G19, Razer Naga Molten, Razer Vaspula, Razer Kraken, Leap Motion, Triple 27" 2560x1440p,
bigc90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 10:34   #6
KeTZz
Supermodder

KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome
4670k@ 4.2Ghz / Z87 G1 Sniper / 8G Vengance lp / XSPC Raystorm Cooling / HIS 7950 iceQ Turbo / Corsair RM 650 / Sammy Evo 120 / M4 128 / Gigaworks T20's / Tt-Esport Pro & Deathadder with 24" Samsung p2450 / Sen 330 Headset
KeTZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 10:50   #7
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
One word. OMG.
Old 10th Apr 2012, 12:15   #8
V3ctor
Tech addict...

V3ctor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great build!! Everything is handmade... Great work indeed, one of the best I ever seen
Intel Core i7 4770K@4.5Ghz / ASUS Sabertooth Z87 / 2x4Gb Gskill Trident X 2400Mhz / 2x ASUS Matrix Platinum 7970 3Gb / Samsung T260 / 2x Corsair Force GT 240Gb raid0/ Corsair HX-850W/ Silverstone FT02R-Wi
V3ctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 13:10   #9
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
**** me sideways! Thats just insane... Did not even see this build has been finished since i have been away for a while lol!

GREAT work mate!
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 15:27   #10
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I can see why I got hated on for my comments in the initial article.
This is an insane piece of work. While I still find the boxy shape too boring and long to see more exotic creations, I deeply salute and bow to you Riekmaharg2. I apologize if I offended you - if anyone, you do not deserve that, for this build at least. I do have to agree now to some voices though, that question the appearance of that DVD-drive. Hide that away as well and I can easily see this in the Top 3 for the Mod of the Year 2012 - of course that will depend on what this awesome community has produced by the end of the year

All in all - I tip my hat to you. Awesome work. Hope we get to see more of you in the next years.
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 00:01   #11
mute1
Multimodder

mute1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Rather than hiding away the DVD drive I would have just chosen a silvery-one maybe, or maybe even tried some sort of mod on it.
Well, actually I don't mind it all so I wouldn't have done anything, but just saying for those who do...

I think this build is just about perfect.
mute1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 10:24   #12
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks everyone , its ok faxiij , I've now updated the dvd drive and fan controller, you can see it as a mini update on my log or it should be appearing on this article soon.

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 12:09   #13
rafununu
What's a Dremel?

rafununu has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations Graham !
rafununu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:31   #14
misterd77
Multimodder

misterd77 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
design choices are hard to make, might take 1 or 2 tries to see what works, I like the updated drive and fan controller, much better, good work fella !
misterd77 is offline   Reply With Quote