bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 1st Jun 2012, 22:27   #41
silky
Banned

silky has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramatik View Post
Lol stuff like that happens. The size of the map is eerie too since anyone could be stalking you, waiting for you to go into the woods just to cap you in the back for baked beans
Haha I really need to play this sometime, it sounds great.
silky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2012, 00:40   #42
dramatik
Multimodder

dramatik has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah. Been banding together with a few mates for a while now. Nothing like charging through the cities with a 10-15 man squad packing DMR's, M4's, MP5's and M240's lol.
Cooler Master HAF 922 | i7 950 @ Stock clocks | Gigabyte X58 UD3R Rev 2.0 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600mhz 3x2 | Sapphire 6950 2GB @ Stock clocks | Prolimatech Megahalems With Gentle Typhoons x2 (1850rpm) | Corsair 750W HX Modular PSU | Samsung F3 1TB | Western Digital 500GB Green Power |
dramatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2012, 10:06   #43
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ARMA X on sale at game for £14.99

Out of stock atm tho! Ill probably get this if it comes in, will be cheaper than trying to get PMC, BAF and OA seperate. Plus i never did get OFP Resistance and always wanted to play that.

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2012, 10:11   #44
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
So could I just buy:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/33930/
?
Or do I need to get the package deal/from somewhere else?
Old 4th Jun 2012, 10:53   #45
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
According to an earlier post -

"1. Arma 2 + Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead. or
2. Arma 2 : Free + Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead."

So yes i suppose, download the free ARMA2, but dont ask me how to set it up lol.

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2012, 08:42   #46
Lankuzo
CPC Refugee

Lankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for president
I'm loving this mod at the moment. All my gaming time is split between this and Diablo 3.

HTPC:Gigabyte H61m-D2H : G620 : 4GB Mushkin : 30GB SSD : 2TB F4 : Samsung 40"
Lankuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2012, 08:42   #47
Lankuzo
CPC Refugee

Lankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for presidentLankuzo should be considered for president
Sorry iPhone posted while in pocket.

HTPC:Gigabyte H61m-D2H : G620 : 4GB Mushkin : 30GB SSD : 2TB F4 : Samsung 40"
Lankuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2012, 11:35   #48
Bokonist
Minimodder

Bokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for presidentBokonist should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramatik View Post
Yeah. Been banding together with a few mates for a while now. Nothing like charging through the cities with a 10-15 man squad packing DMR's, M4's, MP5's and M240's lol.
That would be probably the biggest gang I've seen on this. Do you all know each other beforehand? It seems to be a game in which it's hard to make friends.
Bokonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2012, 22:38   #49
dramatik
Multimodder

dramatik has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonist View Post
That would be probably the biggest gang I've seen on this. Do you all know each other beforehand? It seems to be a game in which it's hard to make friends.
Lol we had about 22 of us split into groups in our specific looting areas today. Joined a gaming group a while back and a lot of us jumped into DayZ. It is nice knowing that whenever you go on you'll have a few people to team up with.
Cooler Master HAF 922 | i7 950 @ Stock clocks | Gigabyte X58 UD3R Rev 2.0 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600mhz 3x2 | Sapphire 6950 2GB @ Stock clocks | Prolimatech Megahalems With Gentle Typhoons x2 (1850rpm) | Corsair 750W HX Modular PSU | Samsung F3 1TB | Western Digital 500GB Green Power |
dramatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 11:20   #50
MjFrosty
Hypermodder

MjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
This is the most tense game I've ever played. Have been going around with my mate for about 5 or 6 hours of game time only to die last night. Thanks to him going back into a town for a single player to see if he could do the dirty on him. I died as I had no ammo...

It's obviously buggy at the moment but it's brilliant. Not good for your heart though if you fancy staying alive for more than half an hour!
Old 9th Jun 2012, 11:45   #51
MiNiMaL_FuSS
ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

MiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming Saiyan
hey guys - if i buy this are some of you up for playing togther? having reliable people to trust seems like a big advantage starting out.
Old 9th Jun 2012, 11:48   #52
MiNiMaL_FuSS
ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

MiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming Saiyan
ok so it works with Arma-II-FREE and Op arrowhead...which is only 9.50 here http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/...1&currency=GBP

Think I'm sold for a tenner.
Old 10th Jun 2012, 17:02   #53
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS View Post
hey guys - if i buy this are some of you up for playing togther? having reliable people to trust seems like a big advantage starting out.
I have just bought it with a few friends, maybe we can merge? :P

steam id is louissuragh
Old 11th Jun 2012, 02:16   #54
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Good luck finding each other, me and 3 of my mates tried for 3 hours, never happened...
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 08:10   #55
silky
Banned

silky has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Isn't this mod still only in an alpha version?
silky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 08:12   #56
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Pete View Post
Good luck finding each other, me and 3 of my mates tried for 3 hours, never happened...
Electrovorsk or whatever its called is mainly where we meet up and it typically takes 15-30 minutes to reach from wherever we spawn, normally on the coast is where we spawn. I am not sure if you can spawn in the hillside.

The first time I met my friend, he brought 10 zombies with him and we ended up being massacred. Stay away from the villages and roads or learn the hard way
Old 11th Jun 2012, 09:37   #57
Jake123456
All hail Olivia Wilde!!

Jake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just found out that I still have Arma Limited editon installed on my PC still...Awesome sauce!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 12:20   #58
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.
You know what?
**** it, I might be broke and have a backlog of games that would take years to finish, but I'm gonna get this
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 17:02   #59
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLDeadbolt View Post
You know what?
**** it, I might be broke and have a backlog of games that would take years to finish, but I'm gonna get this
I'd avoid for now as it's hugely buggy. Takes an age to just find a server you can connect to...
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 17:10   #60
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Apparently the server connection issues are a whole lot better the the Arma Beta patch and the latest Dayz files(1.7).

I haven't tried it yet so I cannot confirm but the folk over on the Dayz subreddit highly recommend it.

Last edited by GravitySmacked; 11th Jun 2012 at 19:31. Reason: spelling
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote